Guys, we need to talk about angel hair. Yep, the long, skinny pasta has gotten a bad rap in the past…but we’re not really sure why. It’s quick-cooking, versatile, kid-friendly and twirls on our forks like a dream, so we propose an angel hair-renaissance. Here to support our cause are these 15 angel hair pasta recipes that you should add to your recipe box ASAP.
1. Browned Butter Scallop and Burst Tomato Basil Pasta
Everything is better when it includes burrata and basil (oh, and white wine sauce, of course).
2. 30-Minute Healthier Pasta Carbonara
Twirlable pasta that’s also not a giant carb explosion? You can thank Coterie member Monique Volz for that.
3. The Coziest Lemon Pasta Bowl
Creamy, cheesy noodles plus bright and fresh lemon? Get in our bellies.
4. Garlic Butter Capellini Pomodoro with Shrimp
Capellini is just the fancy, Italian way of saying angel hair, but this recipe is deliciously easy to make.
5. Summer Turkey Meatballs with Angel Hair
The name might say summer, but with one skillet and a slow-cooked tomato sauce, we’re making it all year round. (Thanks, Coterie member Gaby Dalkin.)
6. Capellini with Garlic, Lemon and Parmesan
Some ingredients were just meant to be together. Case in point? Garlic, lemon and Parm.
7. Seafood Pasta
Truth be told, it’s more about the abundance of seafood in this dish…but we love the way the long noodles pick up all that sauce.
8. Sage and Basil Turkey Meatballs with Angel Hair and Tomato Sauce
It’s a classic for a reason. These herbaceous meatballs deserve a blank slate to shine, and angel hair pasta offers just that.
9. Honey Lemon Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta
Bright, tangy, sweet and she’s on the table in just 20 minutes. Any questions?
10. Castelvetrano Olive, Lemon and Parmesan Capellini
Briny olives are an unexpected addition to pasta, but with lemons, garlic and cheese, it totally works.
11. 5-Ingredient Spinach Parmesan Pasta
Coterie member Maria Lichty knows how to do a fast, fresh meal. This easy pasta is no exception.
12. Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
If you have 30 minutes to spare, you’re already on your way to a fresh, fuss-free weeknight dinner.
13. Garlic and Herb Capellini
Proof that sometimes simple is the most satisfying.
14. 20-Minute Garlic Basil Brown Butter Pasta
With a well-stocked pantry and just a few fresh ingredients (cherry tomatoes, basil), you’ve got an irresistible any-night recipe on your hands.
15. Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Shrimp Pesto Pasta
Pesto doesn’t have to be green, but it does pair best with twirlable, forkable angel hair pasta.