15. Dolphins can call each other by name.
14. One piece of space junk returns to Earth every day.
13. The average age of a pilliow is 6 years.
12. After those 6 years 10% of the pillow's weight consists of dead skin, mites, and mite dung.
11. The naked mole rat is immune to cancer and can live with almost no oxygen.
10. The star nosed mole is the fastest eater in the world.
9. Due to gravity the theoretical maximum height of a tree is 130 meters.
8. The mouth of a blue whale can hold its own body weight in water.
7. The longest animal is a marine worm that can grow to 55 meters.
6. The largest living thing is a fungus in Oregon that covers 10 sq km.
5. An average adult contains 7 quintillion joules of potential energy.
4. That's the equivalent of 30 hydrogen bombs.
3. The technology in one Gameboy exceeds all the computing power used to put man on the moon.
2. 99% of the Earth's gold is in its core.
1. In all of history man has only pulled out two olympic sized swimming pools of gold from the Earth.