1. October 1, 1998, the Xiamen-Beijing train was opened, and it was still a green iron train at that time.
2. 1998, Xiamen Film and Television City was built according to the Forbidden City 3/4 scale and made very simulated.
3. 1998, a photo taken during a trip to Nanputuo in Xiamen.
4. July 13, 1998, Xiamen Evening News (World Cup special issue).
5. In 1998, the first three-span continuous full floating steel box girder suspension bridge in China was built in Xiamen, Fujian Province.
6.1998, Xiamen City, Fujian Province, a group photo of the graduates of Xinglin Adult Secondary School of Xinglin Workstation of Dianda University.
7. 1998, "Map of Xiamen".
8. A young man wearing a red T-shirt is pictured during a trip to Xiamen in 1998.
9.1998, view of villa No.14, Yongchun Road, Gulangyu Island, Xiamen.
10. 1998, a traffic warning sign on the street in Xiamen.
11. 1998, One country, two systems sign on Qingyu Island, Xiamen.
12. 1998, China Construction Bank Xiamen Branch Dragon Card Annual Calendar Film.
13.1998, Xiamen City, Fujian Province, Haicang Bridge under construction.
14. October 1, 1998, Xiamen Business News.
15. In 1998, a cadre from Shandong province took a picture at the airport during a business trip to Xiamen.
16. In May 1998, a couple posed for a photo at Xiamen Botanical Garden.
17. 1998, Xiamen, the girl in the cabaret.
18. June 7, 1998, a corner of Xiamen University campus.