Takeout eaten too much, or holiday gathering of family and friends, always want to show their hands to make a good-looking and delicious delicious. But as soon as you start cooking, you start to get overwhelmed. Sometimes even according to the recipe to do, the dishes made is almost interesting.
In fact, there is still a lot to learn, today the small sugar from five chefs to organize the 30 cooking tips, each one is super practical, even if it is just the beginning of the white, mastering these skills cooking can also quickly improve. Like the partners can first collect, always useful to the time.
01. boiling soup meat must be blanched
Like boiling chicken soup, duck soup, ribs soup, tube bone soup, carp soup, are first in the pot stir-fried or fried, by the way add some ginger, cooking wine, a small amount of white wine, vinegar, the final soup to drink certainly not any fishy taste, as long as the fresh taste.
02. Sizing is to dress the ingredients, do not add salt first
The purpose of sizing is to keep the ingredients tender, in fact, sizing is to dress the shredded meat, to keep the moisture of the ingredients, the ingredients have moisture taste to tender. Before sizing must be fully water into the meat (this time do not put salt, or just hit the water will be flowing out), then sizing, to dress the ingredients, and then salt, to taste the ingredients, this layer of clothing is to separate the water and salt, not to let them touch.
03. meat ingredients do not repeatedly frozen, thawed
This is because the ice crystals formed by the freezing of water will expand the gap between the cells, thus causing serious water loss in the meat, and then processing will make the taste and nutrition are greatly reduced.
04. Learn to use sugar well
Regardless of any dish, put a drop before the pot, you will always encounter the flavor you want. Add sugar, not to make the dish sweet, but as a taste trigger, to stimulate enough to tantalize your taste buds.
05. stir-fry vegetables, should not add cold water, cold water will make the vegetables old and not taste, add boiling water stir-fry vegetables especially tender. Stir-fry bok choy should not be too long.
06. Cook meat in boiling water
When the water is boiling, put the fish or meat into the steamer, so that the meat will be suddenly contracted by heat and the fresh juice inside will not flow out, keeping the taste fresh.
07. Adjust the timing of adding salt according to the different ingredients.
The salt is super permeable and can quickly rupture the cell walls of ingredients it comes in contact with, allowing water to seep out. Know this principle to be able to use salt correctly.
For example, in the stir-fry bean sprouts, celery class to be fried until broken before adding salt, otherwise adding salt first will lead to vegetables dehydrated not crisp and tender. When stewing meat soup, especially fish soup, chicken soup and pork belly soup, if you start to add salt will make the meat is not rotten but also not easy to chew, but also affect the absorption of nutrients, so to add salt before the pot. And the need to add salt early, such as brisket, braised meat or fish and other types of dishes that need to hang paste, pickled.
08. How to make even leafy greens come out beautifully?
Stir-fry leafy greens, the pan can be appropriate to put more oil, the fire must be used to large fire, put the vegetables into the pan and quickly stir-fry, water enough to stir-fry vegetables until 80% mature before putting salt, so it will not affect the color of the vegetables, but also not easy to water.
09. a good pot of fish soup, to use cool water. After boiling cold water, skim off the foam, you can remove the smell of fish, and fish protein freeze slowly, the nutrients can be fully "released" into the soup.
10. Steamed fish is best to pour soy sauce first and then pour hot oil, so that the hot oil to stimulate the flavor of soy sauce, steamed fish to enhance the flavor.
11. meat filling and tender and fragrant trick
Meat filling want to tender must slowly add water, generally add water at the same time, also add some starch, and then quickly stir in one direction, by the way in the addition of some sugar, and ground ginger, eat certainly not fishy, but to eat more fresh and fragrant.
12. Add oyster sauce timing has to be careful
Oyster sauce is not resistant to high temperature cooking for a long time, so when cooking, the best time to add oyster sauce is to add good before the pot; but there are exceptions, such as some need to marinate in advance of the meat, you need to add oyster sauce before the pot to marinate for a period of time to fishy freshness.
13. When frying fish, first sprinkle salt in the pan: this step, so that the fish skin and the bottom of the pan separated, so that the fish will not break the skin because it sticks to the bottom of the pan, made more complete.
14. chopped beef filling with onion can get rid of odor: in the chopped beef filling, we will add a little onion (1 kg of beef plus 20 grams of onion), chopped beef filling fragrance is particularly strong.
15. In the middle of boiling meat and stewing bones can not add cold water
Meat and bones contain a large amount of protein and fat, the sudden addition of cold water during the boiling process will make the soup temperature plummet, the protein and fat will quickly solidify, the meat and bones will also quickly shrink the gap and not easy to cook, and their original fresh taste will also be greatly reduced.
Here is the oil temperature: 3.4 into the heat, hands on the frying pan can clearly feel the heat. When it is 5.6 percent hot, the frying pan starts to smoke. The oil temperature is generally this stir-fry. 7.8 percent hot, the frying pan has obvious smoke. It will be used when stir-frying.
17. Stir-fry green vegetables with high heat
This way the stir-fry is nutritious and more beautiful. High fire can lock the moisture of the vegetables and not let the nutrition loss. If the stir-fry is really too dry, a small spoonful of water can be ordered slightly, and finally almost out of the pan to salt, green vegetables are certainly delicious.
18. steamed fish time: steamed fish must be steamed quickly with a high fire boiling water, and to ensure a mature, steamed twice will make the fish old and tasteless. Such as a 500 grams of bream, generally mastered in 5 minutes -10 minutes, the time is too short fish is not cooked, too long meat rough slag.
19. Soak tofu in water
Tofu can be soaked in boiling water for ten minutes before it is put into the pot to remove the bean smell and alkali smell of tofu, and a little salt can be put in when boiling water is used to prevent tofu from breaking.
20. Stir-fry with chili peppers, the best criteria for heating
When you put chili peppers in the cooking, you have to master a degree when you stir the pot. Heat the oil, put in the chili pepper, and so on the chili pepper heating into date red, indicating that the chili pepper has just ripe, at this time it is also almost all the aroma into the oil, the aroma also stimulated out.
21. scrambled eggs, an egg with a tablespoon of warm water stirred, will not be scrambled "old", and the amount of scrambled eggs, fluffy and delicious.
23. Before frying vegetables with lard, you can put a small amount of water in the pot and then melt the lard, so that the color of the stir-fried vegetables is bright and pure.
24. learn the correct selection of materials, brined beef need to use beef tendon meat, burned eat to eat brisket, fried shredded meat we want lean meat, braised to pancetta, learn to select materials, dishes and 10% success.
25. Cooking seafood is careful to add vinegar: vinegar and seafood long time firing, it will make the seafood meat coarse, wood, but also let the fresh taste all go clean. If vinegar is used, it needs to be drizzled into the pot before serving.
26. stewed lamb a white fruit to cover the odor: stewed lamb, add the right amount of white fruit (500 grams of lamb with 50 grams of white fruit), not only can cover the odor of lamb, but also to increase the nutrition of dishes
27. Timing of adding wine: When the temperature in the pot reaches its maximum add wine, it is easy to make the wine evaporate and remove the fishy smell from the food.
28. cooking sauerkraut fish and tomato fish can not put MSG: because sauerkraut fish and tomato fish are some sour, and MSG and sour dishes with not only will not increase the freshness, but will produce off flavors.
29. braised pork beer instead of yellow wine taste better: before the production of braised pork, we are using rock sugar and yellow wine to season, now we use beer instead of yellow wine to cook the dish, the finished product is not only more red color, but also more soft and sticky taste.
30. soup is too salty to put potatoes
When the soup is too salty and not suitable for water, put a few pieces of tofu or potatoes or a few slices of tomatoes into the soup, or wrap a handful of rice or flour in a cloth and put it into the soup.
The above is all today's content, if you like it, you should hurry to receive the time to try it! Want to know more home cooking recipes, good food, dry goods to share, please pay attention to the crispy little sugar Oh, updated for you every day ~!