Once saw an article wrote: "food before, always have something to think about, or gluttonous nature of a thousand dainty, observe before eating, eat in the thought, taste after the body simmer, food for nature, quietly chew, gently aftertaste, extraordinary rhyme. Eating food is a kind of happiness, taste is a kind of interest, and transparent ink feeling text in the spicy salty sweet, but also a joy. Those who can eat get a stomach-warming enjoyment; those who will eat find a peace of mind." Taste it carefully and feel it deeply! Food has now become part of our lives, life, slowly walk, slowly, life does not need a gorgeous coat, nor sweet words, life needs to be three meals a day to eat well, plainly finish each day. We all have our own habits, in order to meet the different dietary needs of each person, every day a selection of different dishes to share with you, together for the wonderful life every day!
Stir-fried Chinese loin with dried beans and chili
Ingredients: 150g of preserved pork loin, 50g of green pepper, 3 pieces of dried tofu, minced garlic, fresh soup, edamame, salad oil, soy sauce, cooking wine, salt to taste
1, waxy tenderloin soaked in water for 1 hour, steamed in a cage, cooled, and sliced thinly. Wash the green bell pepper, slash and change the section. Heat oil pan to 40% heat, add dried bean curd and fry until the skin is hard, pull out, cool, and cut strips.
2, pot into the salad oil to 60% heat, will be green pepper, black beans, garlic stir-fry, put in dried tofu, sliced loin stir-fry evenly, add soy sauce, cooking wine, salt to taste. Drizzle fresh soup, stir-fry over high heat for 1 minute, pot and plate.
Quick Boiled Beef
Ingredients beef, lettuce, onion, ginger, garlic cloves 3 slices, green onion, peppercorns / dried bean paste / dried chili
Beef with corn starch, cooking wine, a little soy sauce, a little salt, a little egg white ginger seasoning, put in the refrigerator for two hours to chill
2. Lettuce yards placed in the bottom of the bowl
3. Heat oil, onions, ginger, a little garlic stir-fry. Add bean paste, stir-fry the taste of Lao Gan Ma, salt and soy sauce according to taste at your own discretion. Add water and boil it, after the water boils, put the marinated meat slices into the pot quickly in turn and stir! Up to a few dozen seconds, see the meat browning off the heat and pour into a bowl!
4. Meat slices yard neatly concave shape, sprinkle the top with minced garlic, chopped green onion, dried chili pepper, a hot pot of spicy oil drizzled on it is good ~
Scramble egg skin with spinach
Ingredients: 1 handful of spinach, 1 egg, 1 green onion Salt to taste, 1 tbsp of salad dressing, a little sesame oil.
Directions: 1. Wash and cut spinach and green onion, set aside.
2. Beat the eggs and fry them in a little oil to form an egg skin and then cut them into shreds and set aside.
3. Heat a wok, pour in the right amount of oil, add the shallots and sauté, add the spinach, egg skin and continue to stir-fry well, and finally add the seasonings and stir-fry to taste.
Shredded Seaweed with Hot and Sour Sauce
Ingredients: shredded seaweed, aged vinegar, sesame oil, sesame seeds, sugar, salt, soy sauce, chili oil, chicken powder, pepper oil, garlic
Practice: 1, kelp soaked in water for an hour in advance, washed and drained
2、Red and yellow peppers cut into shreds
3, peel the garlic, chopped into a small bowl
4. Add salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, chili oil, sesame oil, sugar, chicken powder and sesame seeds and mix well.
5, shredded seaweed and shredded red and yellow pepper into a bowl, pour the sauce and mix well.
Ingredients: beef, dried chili, ginger, cooking wine, peanut oil, onion, garlic, soy sauce, salt, chicken seasoning.
Directions: 1. Wash all ingredients and set aside
2. beef by straight line cut 0.2 cm thick, with 6 grams of cornstarch, a little peanut oil, soy sauce, wine clockwise stirring, marinate for 10 minutes
3. dry chili peppers with warm water soak 5 minutes, hot pan with cold oil, bursting ginger, garlic
4. burst ginger, garlic smell the fragrance of the beef stir-fried for a minute, about 5 mature, stirred up for use, dried chili peppers to water for use
5. Start the pot bursting just fished out the dried pepper
6. smell the fragrance of chili peppers, stir-fry for a minute with a little salt, chicken essence, 3 grams of cornstarch mixed with a little water, and then put the beef back into the pot.
7. under the green onion, turn off the heat, plate can be served.
Snow Vegetable and Yellow Beans
Ingredients: soybeans, snow cabbage, chopped onion and ginger, dried chili, soy sauce, salt, sesame oil
Directions: 1. Soak soybeans overnight, drain and set aside.
2, chopped snow cabbage, chopped onion and ginger a little.
3, hot oil in a pot, stir-fry onion and ginger, stir-fry for a minute under the snow cabbage and dried pepper, add soybeans and stir-fry well.
4, add water flush with the material, pour a little soy sauce, add a little salt (not more, snow lettuce itself is more salty). Cover boil over high heat, simmer until the soup dries up, sprinkle a little sesame oil and mix well.
Three Color Stir Fry
Ingredients: cucumber, red sausage, egg, oyster sauce, salt, green onion appropriate amount
Directions: 1. Cucumber and red sausage are sliced.
2, beat the eggs, add a little salt, stir well into the frying pan and fry out.
3, oil burned 5 into the heat, sprinkle onion popping, put cucumber stir-fry.
4, cucumber frying soft when a spoonful of oyster sauce, sprinkle a little salt, add a spoonful of water fried until slightly soft collapse to the best.
5, add red sausage and scrambled eggs, turn well out of the pan.
Stir-fried leek with tofu
Ingredients: 1 piece of marinated tofu, 100g of minced pork, 1 small handful of chives, 2g of salt, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 small bowl of boiling water, the right amount of chopped green onion, 2 slices of ginger
Cut the tofu into small pieces of two centimeters square. Blanch them in a pot of water to remove the fishy smell of beans and also to make the tofu less fragile.
2. Wash and cut the leeks into sections.
3. Put an appropriate amount of oil in the pot, heat the oil into the ginger and green onion slices sautéed.
4. Add the minced meat and stir-fry until the meat turns white and oily.
5. Add the tofu, do not rush to turn it first, add a small bowl of water, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 grams of salt, and simmer over medium-low heat until the broth becomes less.
6. Add the leeks and stir-fry a few times to brown the leeks and remove from the pan.
Shredded pork with fish sauce
Ingredients: tenderloin, green and red peppers, carrots, wood ear.
1 wood ear soaked, green and red pepper, carrot shredded, shredded tenderloin, put starch to grasp and sizing with oil to seal.
2 Seasoning sauce: sugar, balsamic vinegar, cooking wine, soy sauce, salt, water to make sauce.
3 pan pour oil to heat, slide and stir fry shredded meat, shredded meat becomes white Sheng Sheng set aside.
4 reserve the bottom oil, add minced garlic, chopped pickled pepper, white onion, minced ginger, Pixian bean paste, stir-fry fungus, shredded carrots, green and red peppers, add the shredded meat, pour in the bowl of juice, stir-fry evenly. Sauce with water starch before starting the pot.
Home Made Braised Fish
Ingredients: grass carp, green onion, ginger and garlic, cilantro.
1 Clean the fish and fry on both sides in a pan until golden brown.
2 Frying pan into oil, add garlic cloves, green onions, ginger, pepper, red pepper, fry, add fried fish, spray into a little yellow wine, pour soy sauce. Add half a bowl of hot water and salt, bring to a boil on high heat and then turn down the heat. Add sugar and simmer for 20 minutes, finally close the sauce on high heat and serve, sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Tofu with Spicy Oil and Vegetables
Main ingredients rape 4 tofu 1 piece of peas (dry) (frozen) 1 hand chopped pepper 1 tbsp pepper powder moderate amount of pork
Auxiliary ingredients wine moderate amount of soy sauce moderate amount of salt moderate amount of starch
1. wash the greens, tofu and pork cut into pieces, onion, ginger and garlic cut froth
2. Heat the oil in the pan, add the greens and stir-fry.
3. until the greens become soft to serve
4. Put the oil back in the pan and add the pork
5. Stir-fry until the fat becomes transparent, add wine, soy sauce and stir-fry evenly
6. Add chopped pepper and peas and stir-fry evenly
7. Add tofu, add water flush with tofu from the side of the pot, add a pinch of salt and the right amount of pepper, bring to a boil and turn down the heat, cover and simmer for ten minutes
8. Add the fried soft greens and stir-fry evenly
9. starch thickening, pour into the pot, slightly reduce the juice can be removed from the pot
Roasted Eggplant with Minced Pepper
Practice 1: Wash eggplant, cut strips, soak in salted water for ten minutes and fish out.
2: Put two tablespoons of dry starch and try to dip each eggplant into the dry starch (so that when frying, it will absorb less oil).
3: Heat the oil in a pot at 70%, fry the eggplant in the pot, fry and remove the eggplant, and absorb the excess oil with oil-absorbing paper.
4, garlic, ginger chopped.
5: Take a bowl, pour vegetarian oyster sauce, vinegar, water, salt, MSG, sesame oil and water starch into the bowl and mix well.
6, leave the bottom oil in the pan, add garlic and ginger, pour in the eggplant, add a small spoonful of chopped pepper, stir-fry for half a minute.
7, add the seasoned sauce, stir-fry evenly can
Ingredients: two bullfrogs; one lettuce; two celery; long pickled pepper; small rice pepper; ginger; pepper; starch; stock essence; salt; cooking oil; cooking wine; sugar
1. vegetable farm slaughter good bullfrog, clean water, chopped into small pieces, with salt, pepper, starch, cooking wine sizing code flavor.
2. Cut the lettuce into hobnail pieces and cut the celery into sections.
3. small rice pepper, pickled red pepper into sections, ginger cut into ginger rice.
4. Blanch the lettuce under boiling water.
5. Pour the appropriate amount of cooking oil into the pot, sear until fifty to sixty percent hot, pour in the bullfrog slide until broken, pour out the pot for use.
6. Wash the pot and pour in a little cooking oil, put in ginger rice, pickled pepper, sugar stirring aroma, pour in blanched lettuce and celery, stir-fry a little, if not salty enough and then add the right amount of salt.
7. Then pour in a little boiling water, add a little stock essence, bring to a boil and pour in the slippery bullfrog, boil slightly both can be served.
Stir Fried Pork with Lotus Root and Wood Ear
Ingredients: one lotus root; 150g pork; 100g black fungus; green onion; ginger; pickled pepper; salt; vinegar; sugar; water starch; cooking wine; thirteen spices; monosodium glutamate
1: Peel the lotus root, soak the fungus in cool water, wash it and tear it into small pieces. Piece of pancetta
2, pancetta peeled, cut into thin slices (best frozen and then cut, can be sliced thinner), with wine, a little soy sauce, salt, thirteen spices, monosodium glutamate, water starch code taste, marinated in advance for 10 minutes to play a taste, tender meat, the role of deodorization
3, lotus root cut into thin slices, cut lotus root is not immediately fried, it is best to soak in water, not easy to oxidation black
4, pour a little oil into the pot, the oil is hot, will be sliced ginger, green onions, pickled peppers thrown in to stir the aroma
5, pour in the code of good taste of meat, stir-fry until the meat is white, and then slightly stir-fried 5, 6 times, served
6: Add lotus root slices, two spoons of vinegar, one spoon of sugar, half a spoon of salt, stir-fry quickly and evenly
7, when fried, if you feel a little dry, you can slightly drizzle into a little water
8, add the black fungus, continue to stir-fry over high heat, and finally pour in the sautéed meat, stir-fry 4, 5 times to serve on the plate
Braised Pork with Spring Bamboo Shoots
Ingredients: pancetta, spring bamboo shoots, etc.
1, pancetta scraped and cleaned, cut into pieces of about 2CM square, spring asparagus shelled and cut into hobnailed pieces.
2, respectively, pancetta and spring asparagus blanching, pancetta blanching about 2, 3 minutes, spring asparagus 5 minutes, blanched and stretched out; 3, frying pan into a small amount of oil, add icing sugar, low heat frying melted, the color becomes dark;.
4, pour in the blanched meat, scallions, ginger, Chinese herbs, peel and stir-fry for a while.
5. Pour in the cooking wine and soy sauce and continue to stir-fry for a while; 6. Pour the entire contents of the wok into the casserole.
7, into the blanched spring asparagus, adding a sufficient amount of boiling water.
8. boil on high heat, then turn down the heat for 1 hour.
9, the final high heat to thicken the juice can be removed from the pot.
Stir-fried Asparagus with Fresh Mushrooms
Ingredients: 250g asparagus, 1/3 red bell pepper, 1/3 yellow bell pepper, 4 fresh shiitake mushrooms, salt, sesame oil, 4 dried red peppers, 1 clove of garlic, 1 small piece of ginger, soy sauce
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. wash the asparagus and cut the asparagus into sections.
3. a few drops of oil in boiling water with a pinch of salt, blanch the asparagus and take it out to cool in cool water.
4. yellow and red peppers cut into small diamond-shaped pieces; dried chili peppers cut into small pieces, garlic slices; ginger cut into julienne strips.
5. wash and cut mushrooms into small slices.
6. heat a frying pan, pour in the dried red pepper, ginger, garlic minced and burnt.
7. then pour in the sliced mushrooms and stir-fry until soft.
8. Add blanched asparagus and peppers, drizzle with a little soy sauce, then add salt to taste, stir-fry until broken and serve.
Boiled Pork Liver
Preparation: 1. Wash the pork liver in cold water, add salt, onion, ginger, wine, thirteen spices, soy sauce, star anise, cooked and cooled, cut into small slices and set aside in a dish
2. In a small bowl, add seafood soy sauce, rice vinegar, chili oil, minced garlic, chili pepper, cilantro, sugar, chicken seasoning, and mix well in a plate.
Stewed Vermicelli with Pickled Pork
Ingredients pancetta 100g northeastern cabbage 100g, northeastern Chinese cabbage 75g ginger 4-5 slices, oil 60g soy sauce 1 tsp cooking wine 1 tsp, salt 1.5 tsp chicken seasoning pepper
Method 1 Soak the Northeastern Dahlapi in warm water at about 70 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
2 pancetta cut into small square pieces
3 Shredded northeastern pickled cabbage
4 will soak the large pulling skin out, rinse under cold water, hand grasp to prevent adhesion
5 frying pan into the oil, medium heat, fry the pancetta until broken, then add the ginger, stir-fry the fragrance
6 Add half a spoon of salt, soy sauce, cooking wine until the meat is colored
7 add sauerkraut stir-fry, then add half a pot of water, bring to a boil over high heat and then turn down the heat and stew until the water is reduced to eighty percent dry
8 |Finally add the pulled pork, then add half a spoon of salt, stir-fry evenly, if the color is not dark enough to add a small amount of soy sauce, and finally add a small amount of chicken seasoning pepper to taste, close until the water is almost all dry when the pan can be started.
Braised Pork Ribs
Ingredients ribs, green onion, ginger and garlic, salt, rock sugar, braised soy sauce, cooking wine, star anise, dried chili pepper, cinnamon.
1、Wash the ribs and chop them into small pieces.
2, prepare the onion, ginger, garlic, star anise, chili pepper, cinnamon, wrapped in saran wrap into a material package.
3, blanch the ribs and set aside.
4, frying pan into a small amount of oil, stir-fry ribs.
5, stir-fry over low heat until the ribs are lightly browned.
6, pour out the excess oil, add the icing sugar and continue to stir-fry on color.
7, add braised soy sauce wine and continue to stir-fry until the soup dries up.
8, add boiling water without ribs.
9, high heat boil, add packets of green onion, ginger and garlic, turn low heat and simmer until 1 hour, add salt to taste, dry the soup can be.
Deep-fried potato buns
Ingredients: purple potatoes, garlic, ginger, rice flour, glutinous rice flour, salt
1, purple potatoes clean, scrape off the skin with a spoon, clean, wipe into purple potato puree.
2. Rub the ginger into the ginger paste as well.
3, garlic cloves also chopped.
4, cut the garlic into the purple potato puree, add salt, rice flour, glutinous rice flour and mix well.
5, the pot of oil to 60 percent heat, squeeze out the small balls with your hands, put the pot of oil frying 1 minute to set and then stir, fried until the shell is crispy.
Sea rice spicy crispy bitter gourd
Practice: 1, first wash the bitter melon, longitudinally cut into two, forming two semi-cylindrical
2, remove the bitter melon seeds, slicing (note: at this point with a knife to cut it into pieces, must be cut diagonally, the more oblique the better, so that the skin and flesh of the bitter melon basically on a plane)
3, clear water soaked sea rice, chopped green onion spare
4, green onion explosion pan, put the sea rice burst fresh aroma, and then stir-fried bitter gourd slices, add spicy crisp and soy sauce a little
5, fried bitter melon, the fire must be mastered, generally from the pan to the pan time do not exceed 4-5 minutes, bitter melon raw a little to taste, generally seven minutes cooked turquoise best. If smothered too crispy, there is no crisp feeling, the taste is also a bit more bitter. Remove from the pot
Pickled Chicken Claw
Practice 1, prepare chicken claws, pickled pepper, bad brine, onion, ginger and garlic, star anise, cinnamon, peppercorns, allspice, sugar, vinegar, salt, cooking wine.
2, the chicken claw washed to remove the nails, cut, first in two, then the side with the fingers in two. The whole bubble is difficult to taste. Mix bad brine, ginger strips, pickled pepper, salt, sugar, vinegar, one teaspoon of salt, two teaspoons of sugar and one tablespoon of vinegar.
3: boil the marinade, pour in the chicken claws, boil the water pour a tablespoon of cooking wine, a teaspoon of salt, cook for ten to twelve minutes. Wash with cold water, ten minutes to change the water, soak for two hours, chicken claws control the water, soak into the well-mixed juice can be, more than five hours can be eaten.
Ingredients:6 scallops, 50g of vermicelli, 1 small spoon of seafood soy sauce, 50g of garlic, 2g of salt, 3ml of cooking wine, 15g of shallots, 10ml of oil, the right amount of soy sauce, the right amount of red pepper
1. Wash the scallops, soften the vermicelli in cool water and then scald them in boiling water.
2. Plate the vermicelli in the scallops. Chop the garlic and sauté it on top of the vermicelli.
3. Mix the seasonings into a sauce and pour over the vermicelli. Steam in a pot of boiling water for eight minutes.
4. Heat some hot oil in a pan and drizzle it over the top to serve. Put on the shallots and red pepper to make it more beautiful.
Dried Garlic Scallion (Garlic Scallion)
Ingredients: 300g of garlic shoots; sliced or dried aromatics; soy sauce; soy sauce; a spoonful of sugar
Slice the garlic scapes and slice the dried aromatics.
Heat a frying pan over medium heat, stir-fry the dried aromatics for a few moments, then stir-fry the garlic shoots together.
Pay attention to the fire, do not open too big easy to paste, medium-low heat constantly stir-fry garlic shoots, until the garlic shoots press a pressure is not so hard, under the soy sauce, sugar, a little old soy sauce to adjust the color and continue to stir-fry.
After the soy sauce is easy to paste the pan, stir-fry for a while if it is too dry to add a little water, cover the pan, bored for a minute or so, garlic must be cooked out of the pan, can not be long, or it will be yellow.
Cold Potato Slices
Ingredients: 350g of potatoes, 40g of soy sauce, 60g of Sriracha chili sauce, 3g of sesame oil, 10g of pepper oil, 7g of sugar, 7g of vinegar, 25g of garlic paste, the right amount of chicken essence, the right amount of salt, the right amount of white sesame seeds (fried), the right amount of chopped green onion.
1. Peel and wash the potatoes, cut them into thin slices and dip them into water to remove the surface starch.
2. Scald the cleaned potatoes in hot water for a while, control the time to keep the potatoes crisp, boil for about 1 minute and then fish them out, too long for the potatoes to be soft.
3. Remove the cooked potato slices, immediately soak in ice water to cool, then drain. Add the prepared spices and mix well, then sprinkle with sautéed white sesame seeds.
Hot Fried Pork Belly
Ingredients: one fresh pork belly, one spoon of bean paste, one green pepper, a little onion, a little ginger, a little garlic, a little salt, a little chicken essence, a little soy sauce, two tablespoons of peanut oil
Practice: 1. To remove the dirt and shame on the pork belly, turn it inside out with salt marinade to add, flour to grab the pork belly once, put it in water to wash away the dirt and mucus, then put it in a pot of boiling water and boil it until the white navel crust is removed, then put it in cold water and soak it, scrape the white navel with a knife to remove the filth. Rinse well with water and then boil in a pot until cooked, take out and shred.
2. Heat the oil in the pot into the bean paste stir-fry, put onion, ginger and garlic with the stir-fry, stir-fry aroma into the cooked pork belly stir-fry, while adding a little salt, soy sauce.
3. Add the peppers and stir-fry, put the chicken essence before the pan
Old Vinegar Spinach
Ingredients: spinach, peanut rice, minced garlic, green onion, salt, chicken powder, aged vinegar, seafood soy sauce, sesame oil
1, wash spinach, boil water in a pot, blanch the spinach.
2, blanched spinach drained and cut into sections.
3, put a container, add salt, chicken powder, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, chopped green onion, minced garlic, rice pepper grain.
4, pot of oil under the peanut rice stir-fry cooked, stir-fried peanut rice oil poured over the onion, garlic and pepper grains, bursting with flavor, peanut rice poured in, mix well.
5、Toss the spinach on a plate.
Chicken on a stick
Ingredients: chicken breast; ginger; green onion; white onion; soy sauce; sugar; sesame oil; balsamic vinegar; monosodium glutamate; chili oil; sesame paste; cooked sesame seeds
Practice 1, add a pot of water not over the chicken breasts, add two slices of ginger and green onions, high heat boil, turn the heat to low and cook for about 8 minutes until the chicken is cooked through
2, removed over cool boiling water, gently pounded with a wooden stick, so that the meat becomes fluffy, and then use your hands to break the meat into fine shreds
3, white onion cut into thin shreds, spread on the bottom of the plate, the top of the dismantled chicken shreds
4、Salt, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, balsamic vinegar, monosodium glutamate, chili oil, sesame paste, cooked sesame seeds, and a spoonful of cold soup of cooking chicken to make a sauce to pour over the shredded chicken.
Stir-fried Chinese cabbage with apricot mushrooms
Ingredients: 500g of apricot mushrooms, 250g of rape, oil and salt to taste, 1 green onion, 2 slices of ginger, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
1. Prepare the required ingredients, select the old leaves of rape, peel off the leaves of rape cast clean
2. Slice the apricot mushrooms diagonally into sections, then slice the apricot mushrooms into slices
3. Add water to the pot and boil, blanch the apricot mushrooms, blanch the apricot mushrooms until they become soft, then fish out for use
4. reboil the water in the pot, add a little salt, add a little salt, put in the oilseed rape blanching 1-2 minutes, the color of oilseed rape to become dark green, fish out, put in cold water cast cool, fish out the control of clean water for use
5. Heat oil in a pot, add chopped onion, ginger, garlic and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add the blanched greens, drizzle with oyster sauce, then add a little salt, stir-fry quickly and evenly, turn off the heat, serve on a plate.
Shrimp with wasabi
Directions: 1. Thaw shrimp, remove shrimp threads, mix with cooking wine and salt and marinate for 20 minutes.
2, start a pot of boiling water, boil the water and put the shrimp to cook, shrimp cooked in ice water over cool.
3: Drain shrimp and place in a bowl with soy sauce, sugar, salt, wasabi, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic oil and mix well.
4, wash and cut the cucumber into small sections, add to the shrimp and mix well.
Roasted Beef and Soybeans
Ingredients: beef, soybeans, green and red peppers, cilantro, ginger, garlic slices, spicy sauce, thirteen spices, salt, cooking wine, sugar, monosodium glutamate, cornstarch, vegetable oil each appropriate amount.
1: Cut the beef into small dice, put them in a bowl, add salt, cooking wine and cornstarch and mix well, marinate for 20 minutes.
2: Soak the soybeans in clear water, then put them in a pot of water with thirteen spices and salt, cook them and fish them out to drain.
3, clean pot with oil, burn to 40% heat when the beef dice, stir-fry cooked and pour out the oil.
4, pot left bottom oil, under the minced ginger, garlic slices, spicy sauce sautéed, pour in soybeans, diced beef, green and red peppers.
5, while frying add salt, sugar and monosodium glutamate to taste, sprinkle with cilantro.
Egg with spinach and garlic paste
Ingredients: spinach, egg, black fungus, refined salt, vegetable oil, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil
Method: 1, young spinach with roots to choose clean, pot of water, water bubbling into the washed spinach;.
2, scalding until the spinach is browned, softened and removed from the control of clean water spare, the larger the spinach split, easy to taste children.
3, black fungus soaked, blanched with boiling water and then pulled out and cut into shreds and set aside.
4: peel off the skin of garlic into a garlic mortar, add a pinch of salt and smash into garlic paste, pour in an appropriate amount of sesame oil, a tablespoon of flavorful soy sauce to taste, stir well and set aside.
5, eggs beaten into egg mixture, sit on the fire pan with a brush in the bottom of the pan with a layer of oil, heat and pour in the egg mixture, shaking the pan, the egg mixture spread into an egg cake, fine fire frying made on both sides golden brown, the fried egg cake cut into thin strips;.
6, take a clean container, put spinach, eggs, fungus, dig into the seasoned garlic paste, mix well.
Shredded pork with green pepper
Directions: 1. Shred pork, add a little salt and water starch and grasp well, marinate for 10 minutes, then add a tablespoon of water and grasp well, marinate for 15 minutes.
2、Wash the green pepper and remove the tip, cut into shreds.
3、Heat oil in a pot, add shredded meat and stir fry.
4, stir-fry until the meat is browned, cooking wine, and add ginger, stir-fry a few times.
5, add shredded green pepper, dried pepper segments, stir-fry until broken.
6, add salt, chicken essence, a little old soy sauce, soy sauce stir-fry evenly, then you can pan.
Ingredients: duck 300g, small potato 150g, seasoning: bean paste 30g, soy sauce 10g, sesame sauce 20g, MSG 10g, chicken essence 10g, sugar 5g, secret sauce 35g.
1. Wash and chop the duck into pieces about 5 cm square, peel the potatoes and break them into pieces.
2, the pot with vegetable oil to 6 into the heat when the duck stir dry water, the next bean stir-fry cooking wine, add stock, potatoes into the pressure cooker pressure for 5 minutes and then simmer for 3 minutes, out of the pot to collect dry water on a plate.
Steamed Pumpkin with Spicy Black Bean Sauce
Ingredients: pumpkin, dried tempeh, wolfberries, minced garlic, minced chili, steamed fish soy sauce, sugar
1. Peel the pumpkin, remove the flesh, cut into small pieces and set aside.
2. Wash dried edamame, soak for 5 minutes and chop.
3. Heat oil in a pot, when the oil temperature is 60% hot, stir-fry the minced garlic, add edamame and chili pepper to stir-fry the aroma of edamame.
4. Add sugar and steamed fish soya sauce to taste, add a little water and stir-fry well.
5. Pour the stir-fried black bean sauce over the pumpkin, put it in the steamer, steam for 20 minutes, take it out and mix well.
Easy Oil Poured Noodles
Ingredients: 1 portion of noodles, 1 small onion, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 portion of bean sprouts, 2 stalks of cilantro, salad oil
Directions: 1. Supermarket bought noodles, one serving is enough for one person.
2. chopped green onion, chopped cilantro, chopped garlic, bean sprouts over water. Of course everyone has any ready-made vegetables can be chopped for side dishes.
3. Cook the noodles and pass them through the cool water. Put them in a bowl, because it's hot to eat cold noodles, so the water is not only not hot, but also prevents the noodles from sticking together.
4. Finally, put the noodles at the bottom, put the side dishes on top, put a spoonful of chili noodles, heat the oil at 50%, pour it on the chili noodles, put soy sauce and vinegar. Taste according to your own adjustment.
5. Mix well and serve.
Pork Liver Soup with Green Bean and Loofah
Ingredients: 300g loofah, 500g pork liver, 100g green beans, 30g wolfberries, 50g water starch, stock, wine, ginger, salt and sesame oil to taste.
Directions: 1. Wash and thinly slice the pork liver, put it in a bowl and marinate it with cooking wine, salt and water starch.
2. boil the pork liver in boiling water and then fish it out and set aside.
3. wash the green beans into the soup pot, add water, cover, set on the fire boil and then cook for 5 to 6 minutes, fish out, drain the water.
4. Wash the pork liver and cut thin slices, put in a bowl, add wine, salt, water starch marinade
5. mix green bean water with stock in a ratio of 21 and bring to a boil.
6. add blanched pork liver and boil again, then add loofah and ginger in turn.
7. Add salt, sesame oil, wolfberries and stir well to start the pot.
Steamed Tofu with Garlic and Chopped Pepper
Ingredients: tofu 500g, chopped pepper 30g, oil, oyster sauce 10g, chicken essence, garlic cloves, soy sauce 10g, shredded green onion
1、Prepare all the ingredients. Cut tofu into small pieces and blanch in boiling water to drain the water.
2: Finely chop the garlic cloves, take a small bowl and add oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken essence, and appropriate amount of water and mix well. Pour the oil in the frying pan and pop the minced garlic. Then add the chopped pepper and stir-fry.
3, add the seasoned sauce out of the flavor off the heat. Pour the garlic chopped pepper over the tofu. Then steam for 5-8 minutes. Take out and scatter shredded green onion on it.
Shrimp and Chives Egg Cake
Shrimp is extremely nutritious and rich in potassium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus and other trace elements and vitamins, and its flesh is as soft and easy to digest as fish, which is extremely beneficial to health. Shrimp and leek omelet served with a bowl of white rice porridge is convenient and nutritious.
Ingredients: ten or so leeks, shrimp appropriate amount
Seasoning: 1/2 teaspoon of table salt
1. Prepare the eggs, shrimp and leeks.
2. Wash and finely chop the leeks.
3. Crack the eggs into a bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and mix well.
4. Add the chives and shrimp to the egg mixture and mix well.
5. Brush the bottom of the pan with a thin layer of oil, pour in half of the egg mixture, spread the bottom of the pan and turn on low heat to fry.
6. When the bottom is cooked and the surface is solidified, flip it over and continue to cook.
Crab Roe Potatoes
Ingredients: potatoes, minced ginger, minced garlic, small rice pepper section, crabapple sauce, salt, fresh stock
1: Peel and cut the potatoes into small pieces, put them into a pot of fresh soup with salt and simmer until soft and cooked.
2, the net pot with lard, first ginger, garlic, pepper and crabapple sauce stir-fry, mixed with an appropriate amount of fresh soup before adding the potatoes, reduce the heat until the juice is dry, the pot is loaded into the casserole, sprinkle some chopped green onion that is.
Stir-fried broad beans with garlic shoots
Ingredients: garlic table 300g peeled fava beans 100g red sweet chili 80g, salt moderate amount garlic moderate amount starch moderate amount
Practice: 1. Garlic table cut into segments, fava beans peeled off the outside of the coat, respectively, into the boiling water blanching out drained water for use
2. chop the garlic and cut the red bell pepper into diamond-shaped slices for use
3. Put a little oil in the pot, the garlic rice, bell pepper under the pot burnt
4. burnt auxiliary ingredients, add blanched garlic table and fava beans, stir-fry a few times over high heat, add the right amount of salt
5. Pour the right amount of wet starch into the pot and mix well to serve.
[Fried Squid with Chives]
Ingredients: squid, leek, red pepper Preparation: boil water, add the shredded squid into the pot, just after browning and fish out; heat the pot with the right amount of oil, add the shredded red pepper into the pot and stir-fry; then add the leek into the stir-fry, slightly change color and add the blanched shredded squid into the stir-fry; finally add the right amount of salt to taste.
Stir Fried Lamb Belly
Ingredients: 300 grams of lamb belly, 100 grams of green and red peppers, chicken essence, ginger, oil, salt, garlic, three cloves, a spoon of cooking wine, half a spoon of soy sauce
1. Wash the green and red peppers, ginger, cut the lamb belly into shreds, green and red peppers cut coarse shreds, ginger and garlic chopped, put oil in the pot, put ginger and garlic burnt.
2. Pour in the tripe stir-fry for a minute, add wine and soy sauce, stir-fry well.
3. Add the green and red pepper, stir-fry until the green and red pepper is broken, put salt and chicken seasoning, stir-fry well out of the pan.
Fish and eggs
Directions: 1. Beat the eggs with salt to make an egg wash.
2. Dice the onion, cut the green and red pepper into small pieces, and chop the ginger and garlic.
3. Put an appropriate amount of oil in the pot, when the oil is hot, pour in the egg mixture, scramble and serve.
4. Put a little oil in the pot, hot oil pour ginger and garlic minced stir-fry.
5. Pour in the Pixian bean paste, low heat stir-fry red oil, you can adjust the amount of bean paste according to personal taste.
6. Pour in 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of vinegar and 1 gram of salt into the sauce, then pour in the fungus and stir-fry. Then pour in the spread egg, stir-fry well and remove from the pan.
Minced pork and baby bok choy
1. Wash the chard.
2. Cut the cabbage into sections and dice the pork.
3. Boil water in a pot to blanch the chard.
4. Fish out over cool water.
5. Drain and arrange on a plate.
6. Heat oil in a pan, stir-fry the diced meat until browned.
7. Add oyster sauce and soy sauce and stir-fry well.
8. Turn off the fire.
Vermicelli with pickled vegetables and beef
1. fresh beef should be scalded with boiling water!
2. Heat the oil in the pot under the big ingredients, onion and ginger stir-fry after the beef continues to stir through!
3. Add water, bring to a boil, then skim off the foam and simmer over low heat
4. When the meat is eighty years old, add sauerkraut, salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper.