Once saw an article wrote: "food before, always have something to think about, or gluttonous nature of a thousand dainty, observe before eating, eat in the thought, taste after the body simmer, food for nature, quietly chew, gently aftertaste, extraordinary rhyme. Eating food is a kind of happiness, taste is a kind of interest, and transparent ink feeling text in the spicy salty sweet, but also a joy. Those who can eat get a stomach-warming enjoyment; those who will eat find a peace of mind." Taste it carefully and feel it deeply! Food has now become part of our lives, life, slowly walk, slowly, life does not need a gorgeous coat, nor sweet words, life needs to be three meals a day to eat well, plainly finish each day. We all have our own habits, in order to meet the different dietary needs of each person, every day a selection of different dishes to share with you, together for the wonderful life of each day!
Cold Bean Curd
Ingredients: curd, sesame oil, soy sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic, chili oil, scallions
Directions:1. Break the roti into small pieces, soak them in warm water and cut them into ideal size for spare. Boil water in a pot, add a pinch of salt, add soaked tofu, heat and boil until soft, remove and set aside in cold water.
2: Then add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of soya sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of chili oil and chopped green onion, stir well.
3, OK great success! If you want to cool other vegetables together, you can also add directly to the bowl and mix well.
Home-made Fried Chicken
Ingredients: chicken, parsley, pickled pepper, pickled ginger, garlic, soy sauce, cooking wine, cornstarch, sugar, bean paste
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces, cut the chicken heart in half, cut the chicken liver into thick slices, slice the chicken gizzard, and cut the chicken intestine into sections
2. with a little soy sauce, starch, grasp evenly slightly marinated for a while
3. clean the celery to remove the old leaves, cut into sections and set aside
4. Chop the tablespoon of bean paste, cut the pickled pepper diagonally into sections, and slice the pickled ginger and garlic for use
5. Pour the oil into the pot, add the bean paste stir-fry stir-fry red oil
6. Stir-fry ginger, garlic, pickled pepper, stir-fry chicken stir-fry broken raw
7. Add some wine and stir-fry for a while, stir into the celery fried raw, can
Winter Melon Pork Rib Soup
Ingredients: ribs, winter melon, sesame oil, green onion, ginger, pepper, salt and monosodium glutamate each appropriate amount.
Directions: 1. Peel the winter melon, wash and cut into pieces.
2 Wash and chop pork ribs.
3 Wash the green onion and cut into pieces. Wash and slice ginger. Grind pepper finely.
4 put the pork ribs into the pot, add the right amount of water to boil, remove the froth, under the winter melon and onion, ginger, pepper and other seasonings.
5 Cook until the ribs, winter melon cooked, salt, monosodium glutamate, and then cook one or two boiling that is, and finally drizzle with sesame oil.
Salted egg yolk tea tree mushroom
Ingredients: tea tree mushrooms, salted egg yolk, eggs, sugar, cornstarch, salt, oil
Directions 1. Soak tea tree mushrooms in water to soften and wash, set aside, put the washed tea tree mushrooms, cook in boiling water for 2 minutes, start the pot, add raw flour, egg and salt, mix well.
2. Heat the frying pan, put the tea tree mushrooms into the frying pan, fry them to color and remove them.
3. In the same pan, scramble the egg yolks, add the tea tree mushrooms and sugar, and mix well.
Beef Brisket with Mushrooms in Casserole
Ingredients: 700g of beef brisket, 250g of portobello mushrooms, half a head of garlic, 20 peppercorns, 1 star anise, 2 tablespoons of salsa, half a bowl of cooking wine, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, salt to taste
1, brisket soaked in cool water for about half an hour, in between two changes of water. Soak out the blood and water
2, mushrooms in lightly salted water for twenty minutes, rotate and wash off the top of the sand
3: Spoon 2 tablespoons of sriracha sauce, grasp the brisket well and marinate for about ten minutes. (The salsa should be stirred evenly with a spoon to the oil on top before scooping)
4, pot hot, moderate amount of oil, burnt onion ginger garlic, pepper. Pour into the marinated beef brisket, stir-fry over high heat until browned, pour in the cooking wine
5, mix in soy sauce, soy sauce, stir-fry on color, pour in hot water without brisket to boil
6. Transfer to a pressure cooker, put on steam and press for about 15~20 minutes. If you have time, it is recommended that you can directly use a tile pot to slow cook on low heat. More delicious
7, pressure cooker pressure cooked, to be naturally cooled, pour the brisket into the pot. Add the portobello mushrooms, low heat, and simmer slowly until the mushrooms are cooked. Soup thickened. You can add the right amount of salt according to taste. You can save some of the soup, it's especially good with rice!
Spicy Fried Loofah Skin
Ingredients: 200g loofah skin, 3 small peppers, 2 garlic cloves, 8 green onions, 8g sliced ginger, 1g salt, 1g vegetable extract.
1. cut the loofah skin into diamond-shaped slices, cut the green onion into small pieces, cut the small pepper at an angle, and cut the garlic cloves into small pieces.
2. cool oil in a wok, add sliced green onion and ginger, stir-fry over low heat, then add sliced garlic and pepper and stir-fry until spicy.
3. turn on the heat, pour in the loofah skin and stir-fry for about half a minute. Add salt and vegetable extract and continue to stir for more than 10 seconds, then turn off the heat and remove from the pan.
Beef stew with potatoes
Directions: 1. Cut the beef into small, even pieces. Put the beef slices in a pot of cold water and turn on the heat.
2. Turn on the water and pour in the onion, ginger, cinnamon, star anise, fennel, allspice, pepper, cover with a low heat for 1 1/2 hours, stewing with a spoon the process to clean the floating foam.
3. potatoes. Carrots cut hobnail pieces, cut corn into small pieces, add potatoes to beef stew pot, radish, corn.
4. Pour in a few ingredients and mix well.
5. Pour in a little salt to taste and simmer at low temperature for 10 minutes.
Dried celery stir-fry
Ingredients 300g of celery, 3 pieces of dried aromatics, minced garlic, salad oil, salt, chicken essence, sugar, soy sauce, beer and water
1, dried celery parsley washed and cut up.
2: Boil water in a pot, first blanch the celery for 30 seconds, and then into the dried aromatic then 30 seconds, take out and rinse cool water for use.
3, a little oil stir-fry garlic, stir into the dried aromatic, then pour in the celery, stir-fry for a few moments. Season with salt, chicken seasoning, a little sugar, soy sauce, beer, water to the right amount, stir-fry evenly for 10 seconds on high heat can be removed from the pot.
Lamb Meatball and Radish Soup
Ingredients: fresh lamb shanks (fat and lean about thirty-seven percent), 2 small spoons of pepper water, 3 small spoons of onion and ginger water, 2 small spoons of cooking wine, 3 or 4 small spoons of soy sauce, half a spoon of salt, 2 small spoons of cornstarch, a few drops of sesame oil, one egg white, parsley, sliced white radish or winter melon.
1. fat and lean fresh lamb shank (fat and lean about thirty-seven), chopped stuffing, pot into 2 small spoon pepper water, 3 small spoon onion and ginger water, 2 small spoon wine, 3, 4 small spoon soy sauce, half a spoon salt, 2 small spoon flour, a few drops of sesame oil, stir well, beat into an egg white and continue to stir, a small number of times with water stirring (1 kg of meat filling with a total of about 3 two water), each time press a direction, until the dough does not fall apart and does not stain the basin. Let stand for a few moments.
2. Wash and cut the cilantro and set aside.
3. start a frying pan, onion and ginger stir-fry, stir-fry white radish slices or winter melon slices, choke into a little pepper water, soy sauce, stir-fry twice, add water to boil;.
4. turn medium heat, the next ball, add salt to adjust the taste of soup, high heat, froth, a few drops of sesame oil, fill the pot, sprinkle cilantro, can
Shredded Beef with Vermicelli in Casserole
Ingredients: 300g beef, 1 small handful of vermicelli, 4 pickled red peppers, 2g salt, 5g white pepper, 10g cooking wine, 3g corn starch, 5g ginger, 10g garlic, 1 thin scallion, 5g soy sauce, 5g oyster sauce, 20g vegetable oil
1, dry vermicelli put in water slowly soaked, pickled red pepper cut into pepper rings spare
2, softened vermicelli cut with kitchen scissors into 15-20 cm segments
3, beef cut into thin slices, add salt, white pepper, cooking wine, dry starch, shredded ginger and mix well, then pour in an appropriate amount of water, stir in the same direction, until the beef to absorb all the water, and then continue to pour in an appropriate amount of water, and then stir until the water is drained, repeat more times, so that the beef is fresh and tender
4、Heat a pan, pour in 5g of oil, put the processed fans into the pan with chopsticks to fry dry water, then put it into the bottom of the casserole.
5, then pour 15 grams of oil into the pot, stir-fry the red pepper rings and garlic, then put the beef into the pot and stir-fry until the surface is browned that off the heat
6, immediately put the fried discolored beef on top of the fan
7, pour the soy sauce, oyster sauce into a small bowl, add 20 grams of water to make a bowl of sauce, drizzle onto the beef vermicelli, cover, put the casserole on the stove on low heat, that is, turn off the heat, the use of casserole insulation slightly stewed for a few minutes, before serving sprinkle chopped scallions can be
Steamed Egg with Minced Pork
Steamed eggs with minced meat is a very home-cooked steamed dish with very simple ingredients and practice, which is to first mix the eggs, water and salt together and steam them, then stir-fry the minced meat and finally spread it on the egg custard.
Stir-fried Sliced Pork with Kale
1, hot pot, moderate amount of hot oil, the next onion, stirring out the aroma.
2、Cut the washed kale into sections and stir-fry under the kale.
3, and then the marinated meat slices stir-fry.
4, mix in the appropriate amount of seasoning, starch water put in a quick pocket can be well
Braised Tofu with Garlic in Eggplant Sauce
Ingredients: tomatoes; marinated tofu; garlic cloves; garlic; tomato paste; salt; soy sauce.
1. thinly sliced tofu, fry in a frying pan until golden brown on both sides, remove and reshape; frying pan with garlic, stir-fry cooked tomatoes in red oil out of the soup; add fried tofu, add two spoons of tomato sauce, add a little hot water, season with salt and soy sauce;.
2. Simmer over low heat to taste; sprinkle with garlic cloves (scallions) before starting.
Pork Liver with Garlic
Ingredients: pork liver (moderate); seasonings: ginger (a few pieces) dried chili pepper (2) pepper (20) star anise (2) cinnamon (1 piece) fragrance (5 pieces) white wine (moderate) minced garlic (moderate) minced ginger (moderate) minced onion (moderate) pepper oil (moderate) sesame oil (moderate) soy sauce (moderate) chicken essence (moderate) chili oil (moderate) sugar (moderate) cilantro (moderate)
1, buy the pig liver first clean, then soak in clear water for 2 hours, during which you can change the water several times.
2, soaked pork liver in a pot, add a sufficient amount of water, then add the ingredients.
3. add an appropriate amount of white wine.
4, boil on high heat, cook on low heat for about 30 minutes, turn off the heat, if this time still do not eat, soak in the water;.
5, do the seasoning; chop the ginger and garlic onion into minced;.
6, put the oil in the pot, the oil is hot and put in the beginning of the chopped ginger, onion and garlic minced fried;.
7, cut the pork liver, drizzle the prepared seasoning, then spread the ginger, onion and garlic on top, add cilantro, and you're done.
Roasted yam with mushrooms
Ingredients: 250g yams, 200g shiitake mushrooms, 1 green onion, 1 tablespoon flour, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 3g salt, 2 tablespoons peanut oil
1. yam peeled, washed and cut into pieces
2. mushrooms into a large bowl, add water and flour, beat in one direction, wash the skin dirt, then clean with water
3. Make a cross cut on the back of the mushrooms, and slice the onion diagonally into sections.
4. Prepare a bowl of salted water, yam peeled and cut into sections, put
5. Heat a frying pan, add oil, when the oil is hot, put the onion and fry it over low heat
6. Put mushroom pieces, slightly fried aroma
7. Put the yam, mix in soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir-fry evenly
8. Fill the pot with 200ml of water (fresh broth is better), bring to a boil over medium heat, add a lid and turn down the heat for 20 minutes until the yams are cooked through
9. Try, whether you need to put salt again, receive the juice thick can stick to the ingredients, you can
Practice 1, tofu cut into 3cm long, 1cm wide, 1cm thick ground block, oil in the pan, tofu block hot pot, after low heat frying until golden brown on both sides.
2: Toss the tofu code on a plate, take the fresh shrimp, sprinkle in the wine, mix in the fish, sprinkle with salt and cornstarch, stir well, add to the pan and stir, cook over medium heat.
3: Put the shrimp on the fried tofu, pour the soy sauce on the bottom of the plate, put the tofu on the bottom, and order the right amount of green mustard.
Home-made Ground Three Seafood
Ingredients: 100 grams of potatoes, 100 grams of eggplant, 15 grams of green pepper, sliced ginger, garlic and other ingredients.
1, first of all, we have to wash the green pepper to remove the seeds, cut into small sections and standby. Potatoes washed and peeled, cut into pieces and set aside.
2, eggplant can be cut into pieces or sections. Then we put the oil to heat the pan, to be seven or eight minutes hot, first put the potatoes and eggplant into the frying. Fried until the color becomes golden brown can be fished out.
3, this time we have to restart the pot, put in the spices, take onion ginger garlic popping.
4, then we add potatoes, salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, bean paste, oyster sauce and other sauces to the pot.
4, and finally also put in water starch to start thickening, and then put the green pepper eggplant stir-fry cooked on it.
Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs
Ingredients pork chops, cooking wine, salt, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, ginger
Practice 1. Pork chops Sin, dry water and set aside
2. Pour a small amount of oil into the pot, after heating, bursting ginger slices
3. Add the ribs and stir-fry until the ribs are browned and the surface is golden and slightly charred
4. Put one tablespoon of cooking wine, then two tablespoons of soy sauce, three tablespoons of rice vinegar and finally four tablespoons of sugar, stir-fry well.
5. Pour in boiling water that can not exceed the ribs, adjust the medium-low heat and simmer for 20 minutes
6. After 20 minutes, adjust the salt, turn on the high heat to reduce the juice, receive the juice thick color, sprinkle the sesame seeds garnish can be removed from the pot
Dry-roasted chicken pieces
Ingredients: 500 grams of bone-in chicken pieces, 100 grams of sharp pepper.
Seasoning: 5g of ginger, 100 of stock. 10g of cooking wine, 4g of salt, 3g of monosodium glutamate, 8g of soy sauce, and the right amount of salad oil.
1. Chicken pieces washed, drained and oiled, sharp peppers cut diagonally.
2. Oil in the pot, stir ginger, add stock, chicken pieces boil, cooking wine, salt, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce seasoning to close the juice into the pepper, plate can be.
Big Bone Soup
Ingredients: 1-2 barrel bones, 3 red dates, 5 grams of wolfberries, appropriate amount of wine, 3 slices of ginger, appropriate amount of salt
Steps to do.
1, the tube bone clean chopped large pieces, put in a pot of cold water with an appropriate amount of cooking wine over high heat, take out repeatedly to wash away the foam spare;.
2, clean tube bones into a casserole dish, add ginger, pitted red dates and an appropriate amount of water to boil over high heat, turn down the heat to cover the pot and stew for about 1 hour; add wolfberry and a little salt and then stew for 5 minutes.
Deep-fried Eggplant with Shrimp Paste
Ingredients list long purple eggplant 1 shrimp 300g, loin 200g wine half a spoon, salt a little soy sauce a little, oyster sauce a few drops of pepper a little, egg 1 flour 2 spoons
Step 1: Wash the eggplant
Step 2, cut a knife in the middle do not cut
Step 3: Wash and peel the shrimp and plug the meat into a puree
Step 4, add a little cooking wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, white pepper mix well to marinate
Step 5: Wash the tenderloin and chop it into puree and put it into the marinated shrimp puree
Step 6: Chopped onion and ginger into the filling
Step 7: Add a pinch of salt and mix well
Step 8: Add flour to the bowl and beat in an egg
Step 9: Add a spoonful of water and mix well
Step 10: Put the appropriate amount of filling into the eggplant box
Step 11: Clip them in order
Step 12: Heat an appropriate amount of oil in the pot
Step 13: Put the eggplant box into the batter and wrap it
Step 14: Fry on medium heat until golden brown on both sides and remove
Step 15, the plate can be eaten, the evaluation is very good
Beef chopsticks and radish
Ingredients: 350g of large white radish, 80g of ground beef, 10g of coriander, 10g of garlic flowers, 10g of green and red dried chili rings, a little ginger rice and garlic rice each. Salt, a fresh soy sauce, oyster sauce, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, lard, each appropriate amount.
1. Cut the daikon into chopstick strips, put them in a pot of water, add lard and salt, and cook them until they are cooked through and then fish them out to drain.
2. Heat a small amount of lard in another pot, first put in the ginger rice, garlic rice and ground beef stir-fry, in the seasoning of fresh soy sauce and oyster sauce, then put in the green and red pepper rings, garlic flowers and cilantro, stir-fry well to form the filling.
3. Heat the lard in the pot, stir-fry the cooked radish until it is slightly dry, add soy sauce, oyster sauce, monosodium glutamate and soy sauce and stir-fry well, then pour 1/3 of the stuffing into the pot and stir-fry to taste.
Sesame Sauce Eggplant
1. Wash the eggplant by removing the stems and cut into teeth.
2. Steam in a pot, boil water and steam for 15 to 20 minutes on medium heat.
3. While the eggplant is steaming, make the sesame sauce, vinegar, and flavorful ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth and grain-free.
4. Add sugar and monosodium glutamate and continue to stir, then add vinegar or salt according to your taste.
5. Take out the steamed eggplant, put it in the prepared sesame sauce, and you can taste it.
1. Take the butter out in advance to soften, then put the other 3 in a bowl in addition to the low flour and stir together.
2. Sift in the low flour and mix well.
3. Form a smooth dough and let it rise for half an hour.
4. Use a rolling pin to roll out a thin pie crust. If it's not flat all around, use a knife cutter to cut off the edges, then re-knead the edges into a small crust.
5. Cut out the thin strips and then hold both sides in both hands and twist them in opposite directions.
6. Rub the rotated bars with a layer of egg wash.
7. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees, then bake the egg-brushed teething bars in the oven for 25 minutes, flipping once in between.
8. finished 170 grams of 24 roots, the color is very attractive, the child then grinded up.
Stir-fried shredded pork with celery
1. Wash the celery and peel the carrots.
2. Boil water in a pot and add celery, blanch for one minute.
3. Fish out over cool water.
4. Cut celery into sections, shred pork and carrots, and chop green onion.
5. Heat the oil in the pot, add the shredded meat and stir-fry.
6. When the meat is browned, add the minced green onion and shredded carrot and stir-fry for a few minutes.
7. Add celery and stir-fry for a few moments, add seasoning to taste, stir-fry evenly.
Salt and pepper baby yellowtail
Ingredients: 400g of yellowtail, pepper, pepper salt 1 tbsp, lemon half, oil, wine, salt to taste
1. gut the small yellowtail and remove the fish scales
2. Pour the wine, pepper and a little lemon juice into the bowl and grasp well, marinate for 15 minutes
3. Heat oil in a pan, put the marinated yellowtail into the pan and fry until golden brown
4. Continue to fry slowly over low heat, then sprinkle pepper salt out of the pan when 8 minutes cooked.
Braised Pork Ribs
Ingredients: 400 grams of pork ribs, ginger, scallions, star anise, fennel, cinnamon, herbs, allspice, cloves, peppercorns, salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, cooking wine, soy sauce, salad oil and other appropriate amounts
1, ribs chopped into 5cm lots, put into boiling water and blanch slightly to remove the blood, fish up for use.
2: Ginger slices; wash the green onion, remove the two ends and tie it into a knot.
3: Put a little salad oil in the pot, turn on high heat and then turn to low heat. Put in the sugar.
4: Slowly stir-fry the sugar over low heat, and when the sugar melts and changes color and begins to bubble, immediately pour in the ribs and stir-fry well.
5, add ginger, pepper and all kinds of seasonings, stir fry aroma, add a small amount of cooking wine and soy sauce, and then stir fry slightly.
6, add the right amount of hot water, add salt and green onion knots.
7, high heat boiling, skim the foam, turn low heat stew 40 minutes, until the ribs are cooked soft.
8, fish out the pan of green onions, ginger and other large pieces of seasoning.
9, high heat to reduce the juice, and when the soup is thick, add the appropriate amount of MSG can be.
Duck Blood Vermicelli Soup
Ingredients: 100g duck intestine, 1 handful of vermicelli, 50g oil tofu, pepper, green onion, ginger, cilantro, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, 2 duck gizzards, salad oil, 1 bowl of stock, 200g duck blood
1. first cut the duck blood into 1.5 cm pieces, soak in salted water for a few moments; gizzard cut flower knife, duck intestine will be scraped clean inside the grease, add an appropriate amount of salt to rub clean, boil in water, duck intestine rolled up immediately fished out
2. Add the oil to the pot, burst the onion and ginger, add a bowl of stock and bring to a boil, put the gizzard in first
3. then add the soaked vermicelli, small oil tofu
4. Boil the roll and put the hot duck sausage into
5. Duck blood is very easy to cook, put it into boiling 2 minutes to turn off the heat and serve in a soup bowl, add salt, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, cilantro, pepper and spicy oil.
Beef with toothpicks
Ingredients 200 grams of beef, toothpicks, 15 grams of dried chili peppers, 5 grams of peppercorns, 15 grams of green onions, 30 grams of ginger pieces
Each appropriate amount of salt, monosodium glutamate, bean paste, cooking wine, water starch, pepper powder, cumin powder, white sesame seeds
Directions: 1 Wash and thinly slice the beef.
2 Peel and wash the ginger and chop it.
3 Chop the green onion.
4 Onion and ginger into a bowl, pour a little wine, squeeze out the juice with your hands, pour the juice over the beef slices, add a little salt, monosodium glutamate, water starch and mix well, marinate for 10 minutes.
5 Use bamboo skewers to skewer the beef into a wavy shape.
6 Place on a plate and set aside.
7 Hot pan with oil, heat to 60% heat, pour in the beef.
8 Fry for about 1 minute until cooked, remove from the oven.
9 pan leaving the bottom oil, pour in the peppers.
10 Add dried chili peppers to stir-fry spicy flavor, and then add minced ginger to stir-fry.
11 Add a little bean paste and mix well, pour in the fried beef.
12 Sprinkle with cumin powder and pepper powder.
13 Stir-fry the beef well.
14 Remove from the pan and serve on a plate.
15 Sprinkle with white sesame seeds and chopped green onion to serve.
Celery and squid rings
Ingredients: 2 squid, 2 celery, half a persimmon pepper, salad oil, salt, chicken essence, ginger, garlic, cooking wine, water starch
Practice 1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Buy the squid to remove the guts, tear off the skin, cut off the squid whiskers
3. Wash and cut the celery, shred the red bell pepper, slice the ginger and garlic, then mix a small bowl of water starch
4. Wash and drain the clean squid, and marinate them in salt, cooking wine and ginger for 10 minutes.
5. Sit in the pot of water, to boil the water, the squid ring slowly into
6. blanch to remove the fishy taste, fish out and set aside
7. Pour oil in the frying pan, under the ginger and garlic slices and shredded chili peppers bursting, pour in the squid rings and raw flour water stir-fry well
8. Pour the celery pieces into the pan, sprinkle salt and chicken seasoning and stir-fry well.
Boiled apricot mushroom
Ingredients: 200g of apricot mushrooms, 1 tablespoon of soybean paste, 3 tablespoons of cooking oil, 1 tablespoon of water starch, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 6g of salt, a few peppercorns, 1 teaspoon of pepper powder, 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds, 3 pieces of chili peppers (red, sharp and dried), and cilantro to taste.
1. Wash the apricot mushrooms and cut them into thin slices with a paring knife.
2. Pour oil into the frying pan and add bean paste to stir-fry.
3. bean paste fried red oil and add the right amount of water, add salt, sugar, soy sauce, boil.
4. Add the apricot mushrooms.
5. Drizzle in a little water starch, boil again and turn off the heat, pour into a container.
6. Add a little pepper powder.
7. Sprinkle cooked sesame seeds.
8. Add the pepper segments.
9. Pour oil in the frying pan, add peppers and fry.
10. Cook the pepper oil in while it is still hot.
11. Add a little cilantro to it.
Stewed tofu with cabbage
Ingredients: cabbage, tofu, ginger, garlic, scallions
Practice: 1. cut cabbage, tofu cut into pieces
2. Blanch the tofu in water, fish out and drain
3. Blanch the cabbage in water, fish out and drain
4. Heat oil in a pan, add ginger, garlic and onion, stir-fry;
5. Add tofu and fry slightly, add water (or stock) and simmer for a while;
6. Add the cabbage and stir-fry for a while, and finally adjust the salt and chicken seasoning, that's it!
7. Add carrot sticks and turn evenly, let each carrot stick to the crushed egg yolk, you can add a small amount of salt and soy sauce to adjust the taste.
Colorful vegetable dice
Ingredients: 1 large carrot, 1 yam, 2 strips of corn, 2 beans, salt, 2 slices of ginger, a little raw flour.
Directions: 1. Cut the ingredients into dice, (soak the yam in water after cutting to avoid darkening).
2, pan under the oil, a little salt, ginger (like spicy can put a little hot sauce).
3, then put yams, carrots, stir-fry, pour in the beans, also stir-fry, then pour in the corn, add a little water to cover the pot;.
4, wait for all the ingredients to brown, and then according to the taste, add some salt, stir-fry, on the pan.
Ingredients: mackerel, soy sauce, soy sauce, ginger, cooking wine, cornstarch. Peanut oil, onion and ginger, salt, garlic slices, cilantro.
1, mackerel head and gut wash, add soy sauce, soy sauce, ginger, cooking wine, cornstarch marinade for 20 minutes.
2, hot oil in a pot, put onion and ginger chili, pour in the marinated fish, slightly turning a few times, pour in the water just over the fish, medium heat cover for 10 minutes.
3, almost close the juice, participate in the garlic slices stirring a few times, out of the pot, loaded with some cilantro can be.
Spring Mixed Vegetables
Ingredients: white fungus, black fungus, fresh shiitake mushrooms, straw mushrooms, Dutch beans, carrots, lilies
Directions: 1. Soak white and black fungus in water and boil for 1 minute in boiling water, wash and cut into pieces.
2: Wash and slice shiitake mushrooms, straw mushrooms and carrots.
3: Heat oil in a pot and stir-fry ginger, carrots, white fungus and black fungus with medium heat for a few minutes.
4, add fresh shiitake mushrooms, straw mushrooms, lilies stir-fry well put salt, mushroom seasoning can be.
Five Spice Rolls
Ingredients: 800G pancetta, 200G groundnut flour, 500G water chestnuts, 500G red onion, 1 small spoon of five spice powder, salt, a little chicken essence, 2 eggs, a few sheets of tofu skin, right.
Practice 1. red onion peeled and washed; water chestnuts washed and peeled; pancetta washed and prepared;.
2. dice pancetta, red onion and water chestnuts respectively.
3. Mix the above ingredients, add the beaten egg, groundnut flour, 1 tsp of five spice powder, salt and chicken seasoning and mix well. Add one more because the ground egg used is relatively small.
4. take tofu skin, lay the meat, roll up until you can wrap the meat filling, do not wrap too many layers will affect the taste;.
5. Fire open and rise steamer steam for 15 minutes on high heat, taking care not to crowd, slightly empty open. steamed five spice rolls cooled and can be refrigerated.
6. take a meal to eat the amount of hot pan and fry in hot oil until lightly browned.
Fried pork chops
Ingredients: pork chops, egg whites, salt, white pepper, black pepper, lemon juice, bread crumbs
Directions: 1. Pat the pork chops loosely with the back of a knife, sprinkle both sides evenly with a layer of fine salt, a layer of white pepper, a layer of black pepper, and drizzle with a few drops of lemon juice.
2, then add an egg white, all the chops are wrapped once, cover with plastic wrap, into the refrigerator for 1 hour
3: Remove the steak from the refrigerator and pat both sides of the steak with breadcrumbs.
4, the pan will be hot, pour on the salad oil, oil temperature to 50 percent hot.
5: Fry the chops until golden brown on both sides.
Hot and Sour Shredded Potatoes
Ingredients: 2 potatoes, 2 green and red peppers, 1 tsp salt, vinegar, ginger, garlic, pepper, 5 dried chili peppers, 3 small onions, 1 tsp sugar
1. Shred the potato slices
2. Soak the shredded potatoes with water to remove the starch, (so that the fried potatoes are fresh and not sticky)
3. finely chopped green onion, cut chili pepper into small sections, minced garlic, shredded red pepper, finely chopped ginger
4. Put oil in the pot into the pepper, smell the pepper fragrance when fished out
5. fish out the peppers do not, the bottom of the pan to leave the oil into the onion, ginger, garlic, chili pepper segments stir-fried aroma
6. Add the shredded potatoes, stir-fry for about 2 minutes, then drizzle the vinegar along the side of the pan and continue to stir-fry the shredded potatoes.
7. Add green and red pepper stir-fry evenly
8. Finally add chopped green onion, appropriate amount of salt, sugar, seasoning can be
Roast beef with colorful peppers
Ingredients: green and red peppers, soy sauce, sesame oil, black pepper sauce, beef 500g
1, green and red pepper, ginger, garlic, wash and cut ready.
2, thinly sliced beef with a knife pat loose, a little soy sauce, a little ingot powder, a little sesame oil, black pepper sauce stir well, preferably prepared at noon, the evening in the fry.
3, the oil pan to be hot under the ginger garlic, the beef under the pan stir-fry for three or four minutes to start, hot plate, under the green and red pepper stir-fry with a little salt chicken seasoning a little water, to be cooked green and red pepper after the beef in the next pan quickly stir-fry a few times, sprinkle some black pepper on the plate can be.
Hot Fatty Sausage
Ingredients: 400g of fat sausage, 6 dried chili peppers, pepper, 8 slices of ginger, minced garlic and ginger, 3 spoons of soy sauce, 1 soy sauce, 2 spoons of cooking wine, 1 sugar, a little salt, 1 spoon of oyster sauce, 3 bowls of cold water.
1. fat sausage must be cleaned! Both sides are repeatedly cleaned, and then put in a pot to blanch and fish up, cut open a section.
2. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot, 8 slices of ginger, minced ginger and garlic, a dry chili pepper burst flavor, add the fat sausage, stir-fry, add 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of sugar, a little salt, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce and stir well.
3. Pour 3 bowls of cold water, add the appropriate amount of pepper, and begin to simmer.
4. cooked over medium heat until the water almost boiled dry. At this point see the fat sausage in the pot has been oil, then turn on the high heat with a spatula stir-fry fat sausage, stir-fry until both sides of the fat sausage began to have a burnt yellow. Completely juice is done!
Ingredients: carp, pepper noodles, pepper, chili pepper, chili pepper, sugar, salt, bean sprouts, salad oil
1. Cut carp into fillets. Batter the fish fillets (salt, green onion, ginger, wine, pepper) boil a little water, put the fish fillets scalded (80% can), immediately fish out.
2. Heat a lot of oil and add a number of dried red chili peppers and peppercorns, and when the color of the chili peppers in the frying pan turns slightly black, pour the oil on top of the fish fillets.
Stir-fried yam and broccoli
Ingredients: 200g of broccoli 200g of iron stick yam
1, yam peeled, cut into slices, immediately soaked in water to avoid oxidation and discoloration.
2 、Wash the broccoli, cut into small pieces and set aside.
3, boil water in a pot, you can put a little oil and salt, the water boils under the broccoli and yam slices blanching, do not overcook Oh, to maintain a refreshing taste, depending on the size, control within 1 minute;.
4. heat a frying pan and pop the garlic.
5, pour in blanched broccoli and yam slices stir-fry well, add salt to taste!
Braised Pork with Chestnuts
Ingredients: 400g of chestnuts, 50ml of salad oil, 2 tsp of salt, ½ tsp of chicken essence, 4 star anise, 1 piece of cinnamon, 25g of brown sugar, 5g of green onion, 1 tsp of soy sauce, 5 slices of ginger
1. Chestnut peeled clean and clear
2. Panko cut into small square pieces
3. ginger slices, star anise, cinnamon wash spare
4. Pour a small amount of oil into a frying pan, heat over medium-low heat, add ginger, cinnamon, star anise and stir
5. Turn the heat to high, add the pancetta, stir-fry until broken
6. Add 1 tsp of soy sauce and stir-fry for color
7. Add chestnuts and stir-fry evenly
8. Add most of the pot of water, stir in the brown sugar
9. Cover the pot, bring to a boil over high heat, then turn down the heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes.
10. until the water is 80% dry, add salt and a small amount of chicken, turn to high heat, stirring constantly to make the sauce thick and evenly hanging on the chestnuts and meat, until the water is 90% dry, turn off the heat, pan and sprinkle with appropriate amount of green onions can be
Luo Han Guo Snow Pear Stew
Ingredients: Snow pear, Luo Han Guo, Sichuan shellfish, rock sugar
Practice: 1, snow pear peeled and seeded cut small pieces, Luo Han Guo break open, Sichuan shellfish crushed.
2, the snow pear Luo Han Guo Chuan Bei into the stew pot, add the right amount of water and a small amount of rock sugar.
3, water into the pressure cooker, steam on the medium heat pressure for half an hour that is served.
Spring Bamboo Shoots with Pork Ribs
Spring bamboo shoots 150g ribs 400g, ginger 3 slices garlic 4 cloves onion moderate amount of salt a little
1, ribs cut into pieces and soaked in water, spring asparagus to remove the skin, remove the old root spare.
2. cut the spring asparagus into cubes and slice the ginger.
3, ribs into boiling water, remove blood, fish out and set aside, spring asparagus into clean boiling water and cook for 5 minutes to remove astringency;.
4, pressure cooker into the ribs and spring asparagus, add sufficient water, add ginger, garlic, cover the pot and begin to stew;.
5, about 30 minutes later, open the lid with a pinch of salt, continue to use the pressure cooker pressure for 10 minutes, sprinkle with chopped green onion can be removed from the pot.
Ingredients 2 radishes; 250g pancetta; mushrooms; salt; four spoonfuls of sweet potato flour
Directions: shred the radish and squeeze out the water
Chopped pork, chopped mushrooms, add mushrooms, shredded radish to the meat, put salt, soy sauce to the right amount and mix well, finally put sweet potato powder four spoons to grasp well.
Pinch small rounds and fry until slightly golden brown and transfer to casserole.
I like to put some vegetables in the bottom of the casserole, and put the squeezed radish water into it to cook together, very sweet
Put the casserole cooked and eat it...
I put very little filling is to eat radish of course the original flavor ...
Put in four spoons of sweet potato flour like this.
Stir-fried Spring Bamboo Shoots with Bacon
Spring bamboo shoots 300g bacon 300g, salt a little soy sauce appropriate amount, green garlic 2 oil appropriate amount
1. wash the bacon and cook it in a pot for 15 minutes.
2, spring asparagus to remove the shell and old roots, cut into thin slices, into the pot of blanching ((time not too long, 1-2 minutes can be).
3, cooked bacon cut into thin slices, green garlic cut into sections.
4, put a little oil in the pan to heat, put the bacon stir-fry oil, add bamboo shoots together stir-fry evenly;.
5, add salt and a little soy sauce to taste, add a little stock and simmer for 2 minutes.
6, add green garlic stir-fry evenly can be removed from the pan.
Tofu and mushroom soup
Ingredients: tender tofu, mushrooms, carrots, scallions, a pinch of salt, a pinch of water starch, 1 spoon of Knorr chicken powder
1、Wash and cut the mushrooms into small pieces, cut the carrots into shreds, and cut the scallions into inches.
2, hot pot of oil burnt white onion, add the right amount of water, add mushrooms
3, add tofu and shredded carrots and boil
4, adjust some salt, drizzle water starch hook into a thin gravy, add some chicken powder to taste
5, and finally sprinkle the fragrant onion out of the pot can be.