Wouldn't it be great if you could track any phone simply by entering its number online? You may be surprised to know that phone network operators can already track phones this way. Less surprisingly, they only share their data with the government.
Fortunately, there are some online mobile number tracker tools that offer a similar service and are accessible to regular citizens. Some of these tools even provide relevant information about the phone's owner, like their contact details.
We'll show you how to track a phone number location in this guide. The guide is divided into 5 parts:
- Part 1, Part 3, and Part 4 cover real-time mobile number and location tracking tools.
- Part 2 and Part 5 are reverse phone number lookup services that offer a phone's general area location by its number.
Part 1: Spyier - For Stealthy Real-Time Location Tracking
Spyier is a super-popular phone monitoring and location tracking solution. It's used by over a million people in 190+ countries and is regularly featured on top channels such as PC World, Life Hacker, TechRadar, Tom's Guide, and Tech Crunch.
You can use Spyier to track any iOS or Android device in real-time. Even better - Spyier comes with an advanced stealth feature. If you need to find someone's location secretly, without them knowing, then this tool is perfect for you.
1.1 They'll Never Know You're Tracking Them
Spyier can track someone by cell phone number without them knowing. You just need to set it up first. And, as we mentioned, it's impossible to detect. The phone user will never know you're tracking them!
How does this stealth feature work?
The iOS version of Spyier is a web-based utility. You can set it up remotely, without downloading and installing any software on the target device. Instead of working directly with the iPhone or iPad, Spyier works with the iCloud backup instead.
As Spyier is web-based and doesn't interact directly with the iPhone or iPad, the user can't detect it.
The Android version of Spyier is a small 2MB app. Once you install it on the target device, you can choose to hide the app. The app icon disappears from the phone. Spyier will run on the target device in the background, without draining the phone's battery.
Spyier for Android is small, invisible, and works without using any system resources. As a result, the phone's user won't know it's there.
1.2 How to Track a Phone Number Location
You can install Spyier and start tracking the mobile location and phone number in minutes. You don't need any special technical skills. Just keep your smartphone or PC ready.
Here are the steps to follow to install Spyier:
Step 1: First, sign up for a free Spyier account. You'll have to use your email ID as the username.
Step 2: Purchase a Spyier monthly plan. If you want to track a single mobile location by phone number, you'll need the Premium plan. To track multiple devices, you can choose Family.
Step 3: The setup instructions will be sent to your inbox. Choose iOS or Android as the target platform first. Afterward, follow the on-screen setup instructions.
If you're installing Spyier on an iPhone or iPad, all you have to do is enter iCloud credentials of the target iPhone you're planning to track. Then wait 10 minutes until Spyier syncs with the device.
If you're installing Spyier on an Android device, download and install a 2MB app on the target device. Afterward, hide the app. Allow 10 minutes for Spyier to sync with the phone.
Step 4: Congrats! You've now set up Spyier successfully. You can log in to the Spyier dashboard from any PC or smartphone web browser. Here, you get an overview of the device activity.
To start tracking the location, look for the "Locations" option in the selection panel on the left.
Want to see how the location tracker works first before you install the app? Try the Spyier free live demo!
1.3 Track the iPhone or Android Smartphone with Pinpoint Precision
Spyier allows you to track the target phone's location precisely:
- Track current location: Spyier will show you the present location of the phone on a virtual map. You can check the address, neighborhood, city, and other relevant information.
- View location history: The location tracker keeps tabs on the target's movements over a period of several weeks. You can check all the places the phone has been to in the past several days.
- Check 3D street view: Spyier integrates with Google 3D street view. That means, if necessary, you can access pictures of the device's current location.
- See timestamps: There are time and date logs with every location entry. You'll be able to tell when they entered a certain location or left it.
Besides location tracking, Spyier also allows you to track the SIM card and, by extension, the phone number:
- Get SIM Card details: Spyier can provide you with SIM card details such as IMEI number and the phone network provider.
- Track phone number changes: You can sign up to receive notifications if the phone number changes.
Besides the location-related features mentioned above, Spyier also offers advanced features such as geofencing. You can create virtual zones on an interactive map and receive a notification if the device crosses these zones.
1.4 Spyier is One of the Most Advanced Location Trackers Around
Spyier is a cutting-edge location tracker. And it also offers maximum value for money:
1. Setting up Spyier is no hassle
Spyier is advanced enough that you don't need to root or jailbreak the target device. That means you can set up Spyier in a matter of minutes without any technical skills. The app is user-friendly and installation instructions are clearly provided.
2. The app works remotely
You can use Spyier remotely from any web browser. The app delivers location updates to your online dashboard at regular intervals. You can track the target device from your phone or PC 24/7 if you have to.
3. You get additional features
Spyier also several additional features apart from location tracking. The app can read messages, check social media activity, view notes and calendar events, download media files, monitor installed apps, and much more.
4. Spyier is trustworthy and protects your privacy
Unlike many location-tracking apps, Spyier doesn't store your personal data on its servers. Your privacy is safeguarded. Your personal information isn't shared with third parties without your permission. Spyier is a genuine, user-vetted solution.
You can purchase Spyier for a reasonable monthly fee. If you want to track multiple phones, you get a group discount.
Part 2: ZoSearch - Track Locations by Number for Free
The second solution we have for you is called ZoSearch. ZoSearch, being a reverse phone lookup engine, is a free cell phone tracker by number service. You can look up any US-based number with ZoSearch and receive location details within a minute.
ZoSearch has a good reputation, run as it is by a company with over a decade of data management experience. It's reliable, has tie-ups with global data brokers, and - most importantly - it's free to use.
2.1 ZoSearch can track any US-based phone number
ZoSearch is an online mobile number location tracker:
- Track any US-based phone or landline number.
- Receive the phone's general area location, including the neighborhood and city.
- Find the owners' personal details such as names, aliases, social media information, and address history.
2.2 ZoSearch is easy to use
Using ZoSearch is easy. All you have to do is input the phone number on the official web page. The website will generate a location report within a minute. You can also choose to generate a more detailed background report on the phone owner.
Be aware, though, that ZoSearch isn't a real-time location tracking solution like Spyier. To be more specific, while ZoSearch can track any phone by its number, it won't offer pinpoint details such as the street address and geographical coordinates.
Part 3: Spyic
Next up we have another real-time location tracker for you - Spyic. Spyic is a well-known phone monitoring app with a solid reputation. It's been in the market for a while and is user-verified.
As a full-blown phone monitoring app, Spyic also comes with a location tracker feature. With Spyic, you can track any iPhone or Android smartphone on a virtual map.
3.1 Spyic allows you to track any phone in real-time
Spyic can track any modern phone or tablet:
- You can track the phone's location in real-time on an interactive map.
- You receive a detailed location history and a movement log.
- Spyic also tracks the phone number via the SIM card.
3.2 Spyic is a trustworthy solution
You can't go wrong with using Spyic:
- The app is user-verified, genuine, and works with both iOS and Android.
- You can set up Spyic without root or jailbreak.
Spyic is affordably priced. You'll be able to start tracking a phone's location in a matter of minutes with the app.
Part 4: Cocospy
Cocospy is another real-time mobile number location tracker. The app is user-friendly and is popular with parents looking to keep an eye on their kids. With Cocospy, you can track any smartphone or tablet discreetly, with little trouble.
4.1 Cocospy offers powerful location tracking features
With Cocospy, you get all sorts of location-tracking features:
- Cocospy offers real-time location tracking as well as a location history feature.
- You can get details like addresses, neighborhood info, and geographical coordinates.
- The geofence feature allows parents to keep an eye on their kids.
4.2 Cocospy is easy to use
Cocospy is compatible with all modern smartphones and tablets:
- Cocospy can track any iOS or Android device.
- You receive regular updates to an online dashboard.
- The app works without root or jailbreak, making it user-friendly.
You can have Cocospy up and running in a matter of minutes.
Part 5: Spy Dialer
Finally, the last solution we have is Spy Dialer. Just like ZoSearch, Spy Dialer also allows you to "reverse lookup" any phone number. Spy Dialer will allow you to track 10 phone locations by number for free each day.
5.1 Spy Dialer can generate online location reports
Here are the highlights of Spy Dialer's online mobile location by number tracking service:
- Spy Dialer provides the neighborhood details of the phone.
- You get the owner's personal details, including their address, address history, known relatives, and other public record information.
5.2 Spy Dialer is free to use
There are multiple reasons why using Spy Dialer is a good idea:
- Spy Dialer allows you to look up 10 phone numbers for free each day.
- You can opt for in-depth reports - like a background report that includes the phone owner's criminal records and other details.
Again, please keep in mind that Spy Dialer is not a real-time location tracking service. For that, you'll need a solution like Spyier, Spyic, or Cocospy. Also, Spy Dialer only works for US-based phones.
There you have it - we covered what we thought were the 5 best free cell phone tracker by number solutions on the market here. These solutions are reliable, easy to use, and pocket-friendly. You'll be tracking your target device in no time.