Once saw an article wrote: "food before, always have something to think about, or gluttonous nature of a thousand dainty, observe before eating, eat in the thought, taste after the body simmer, food for nature, quietly chew, gently aftertaste, extraordinary rhyme. Eating food is a kind of happiness, taste is a kind of interest, and transparent ink feeling text in the spicy salty sweet, but also a joy. Those who can eat get a stomach-warming enjoyment; those who will eat find a peace of mind." Taste it carefully and feel it deeply! Food has now become part of our lives, life, slowly walk, slowly, life does not need a gorgeous coat, nor sweet words, life needs to be three meals a day to eat well, plainly finish each day. We all have our own habits, in order to meet the different dietary needs of each person, every day a selection of different dishes to share with you, together for the wonderful life of each day!
Fatty beef over rice
Ingredients: fatty beef, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, carrot, celery, soy sauce, oyster sauce, miso, sugar, cooking wine, pepper
1, onion, celery and carrots cut open pot, add water, high heat boil
2、Cook for twenty minutes on low heat and take out, boil the soup and put the fatty beef, shabu-shabu until browned and take out.
3, strain the froth, add soy sauce, oyster sauce, miso, sugar and pepper and stir well
4, boil that is to become the pouring sauce, the broccoli, cauliflower and carrots reshape knife trimming
5, put into a pot of boiling water with salt and blanch it out, control dry and set aside
6, frying pan with oil will be shredded onion stir-fry a little, add watering sauce seasoning slightly rolled
7、Then put the shredded onion on top of the served rice
8: Put the shabu-shabu fatty beef into the wok, drizzle a few spoons of sauce and mix well to heat slightly.
9、Cover with shredded onion, arrange the side dishes, and drizzle with the topping sauce.
Spicy Beef Jerky
Ingredients: two pounds of beef tendon, two star anise, a small piece of cinnamon, three slices of allspice, three spoons of cooking wine, one spoon of oyster sauce, two spoons of soy sauce, one spoon of chili powder, one spoon of cumin powder, one spoon of black pepper powder, one spoon of chicken essence
1, buy back two pounds of beef tendon from the market and supermarket in advance. Cut into small pieces with a knife, put them in water and soak for more than two hours, during which you should change the water several times, each time you change the water, you should scrub a few times, so that the blood inside the tendon can be better soaked out.
2, in the beef tendon soak blood water, we prepare the next moment to use the meat cooking spices. Star anise, allspice, cinnamon rinse the surface with water. Ginger and white onion washed, white onion cut, ginger slices, put aside for use.
3, soaked good beef tendons out, put into the stew pot, and then pour an appropriate amount of cold water into the pot, the amount of cold water should not be over all the tendon meat.
4, then pour the just prepared spices, wine and soy sauce into the pot, turn on high heat and simmer.
5, stewing time, you will find the pot cooked out of some blood froth, this time we use a spoon a little to skim them out, pour off do not. When the blood foam skimmed clean, the fire will be adjusted to low heat, slowly stewing beef tendons.
6, until the beef tendon meat is cooked until it is soft and ready. The time may be longer, about forty minutes to an hour. Many people do not know how to see if the beef tendon is cooked, this time we can use a chopstick to solve this problem, generally cooked beef tendon meat, you can easily insert a chopstick into it can be.
7, prepare a basin of cool water in advance, cooked beef tendon out, control the hot water, put directly into the prepared basin of cool water, scrub the tendon with your hands, scrub its surface clean, then fish out, put in a cool place to control water drainage. Put the drained tendon meat on the board and cut it into strips directly with a cooked meat cutter.
8, prepare a clean pan, put it on the stove fire, dry the water in the pan, without oil, directly into the pan cut beef strips, stir-fry slowly over low heat to dry the water in the beef strips. If it is too much, you can divide it into several portions and stir-fry one by one.
9, constantly stir-fry beef strips with a spatula until they are dry, then pour the right amount of pepper, cumin and pepper into the pot and stir-fry evenly with a spatula so that each strip of beef is coated with seasoning powder.
10, mix evenly, stir-fry over low heat for three minutes, then add oyster sauce and chili powder to it, mix evenly, and continue to stir-fry for two minutes.
11, finally pour in the white sesame seeds, stirring constantly for two minutes, then you can turn off the heat. Immediately after turning off the heat, add half a spoonful of chicken essence, and then use the residual heat, stirring evenly on it.
Did you learn the food practice introduced today? If you like, just click a like, your likes, comments, collections, forwarding is the biggest support to the editor, I will also continue to bring you more food practices, to enrich your life Oh!
Mixed seasonal vegetables and lilies
-Ingredients - 1 fresh lily, 80g string beans, 1 carrot, 1 teaspoon of Kimlan soy sauce, fine salt and vegetable powder
1. Shred the string beans and carrots and set aside.
2. Pick and wash the lilies to control the water and set aside.
3. Bring a pot with fine salt to a boil and add the string beans to the pot.
4. Cook until the beans are slightly cooked and then add the shredded carrots to the pot and cook until they are broken.
5. Finally, then the lily under the pot slightly cooked half a minute on the control of water out of the pot.
6. Mix with soy sauce according to personal preference.
Pumpkin Cream Sauce
Ingredients 250 grams of pumpkin (peeled, cubed, steamed and left to cool), 1/3 cup of soy milk powder, 1 cup of water
Seasoning: 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions: Place the pumpkin, soy milk powder and water in a blender and beat until smooth.
Pour into a pot, add salt and cook over low heat, stirring gently until it comes to a boil.
Ingredients eggplant 1, green pepper 1/2, vegetarian meat 20g, ramen noodles 120g
1. diced eggplant, seeded and diced green pepper, softened and chopped vegetarian meat.
2. Cook the noodles and fish them out and place them in a noodle bowl.
3. heat oil, fry the eggplant soft and fish out, peppers over the oil and fish out, then add other seasonings and minced vegetarian meat stir-fry;.
4. Add eggplant and green pepper, stir-fry well and serve over noodles.
Steamed sausage with pepitas
1. Cut the phyllo leaves into shreds and scald them with boiling water.
2. Cut the sausage into thin slices and place them in a steaming bowl in order.
3. Shred ginger, mix the hot phyllo and ginger together with salt chicken essence and put it on the sausage.
4. Put the steam bowl on the rice cooker and steam it, the rice is good and the food is good.
Eggplant in sauce
1. Wash the eggplant and cut it into strips
2. Wash the green pepper and remove the tip, cut strips, garlic peeled and chopped
3. Wash and cut shallots
4. Heat the oil in a pan, add a little salt and fry well
5. Then pour in the eggplant strips, medium heat frying
6. Stir-fry until browned and softened, then remove and set aside
7. and then start a pan to a little oil, burnt garlic
8. Add bean paste and sweet noodle sauce and stir-fry well until the aroma is thick
9. Add a little water and mix well, pour into the eggplant strips
10. green pepper
11. Stir-fry until broken
Hand Torn Eggplant
Practice 1: Wash the eggplant and remove both ends, cut into long even sections
2、Steam the eggplant in a steamer for 10 minutes on high heat
3、Pounding garlic puree
4, chopped onion and ginger, small rice pepper cut circle
5, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, sugar to adjust the juice
6、Steamed eggplant is slightly cooled and then torn into long strips by hand and placed in the plate
7: Pour the seasoned juice on the eggplant, chopped green onion, minced ginger, garlic paste, small rice pepper on top of the eggplant
8: Heat the red oil in the pot to 80% when poured on the eggplant, mix well while hot
Stir-fried Shredded Chive with Thousand Sheets
Ingredients: 300g leek, 2 thousand sheets, one red pepper, salt to taste
1, leek washed and cut inch section, thousand sheets cut into shreds. Dried chili peppers cut into sections.
2, stir-fry pan with oil and heat into the dried chili peppers put in the pan, put the lasagna shreds and leek stir-fry, add salt, stir-fry leek softened can be removed from the pan.
Steamed Cucumber Spicy Sausage
Ingredients: 1 package of spicy sausage, 1 cucumber, garlic, shallots
1. Steam the sausage in the steamer for 20 minutes and then remove to cool.
2. Make a bowl of sauce. In a small bowl, add 2 tablespoons of minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 3 tablespoons of rice vinegar, half a tablespoon of sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and mix well.
3. Peel the cucumber, then cut into slices.
4. Cut the spicy sausage into slices and put them on a plate with the cucumber, then sprinkle a few small scallions to garnish. When eating, dipping in the bowl sauce is very delicious.
Steamed Pork Ribs with Golden Melon Powder
Ingredients: 500g of pork ribs, 100g of fava, 100g of homemade steamed pork rice noodles. 10g of wine, 20g of onion and ginger, 15g of curd sauce, 3g of soy sauce, 5g of oyster sauce, 2g of sugar, 1g of salt, 15g of pepper, 4g of monosodium glutamate, 30g of soybean red oil.
Practice 1: Wash the ribs, drain, cut into small pieces 5cm long and 3cm wide, mix with soy sauce, cooking wine, salt, sugar, minced onion and ginger, and marinate for 20 minutes, turning several times during the period to taste more evenly.
2, add five spice rice flour to the ribs and stir, so that the ribs are covered with a layer of rice flour, and then placed in a steam bowl, steamed over high heat for 30 minutes until the ribs are 80% mature.
3, in the meantime, dig a 10cm diameter hole in the pumpkin with a knife along the tip, remove the pumpkin lid carefully and remove the pumpkin seeds. Next, use a spoon to dig loose pumpkin flesh, eighty ripe ribs carefully yard in the pumpkin, and mixed with the melon flesh mix.
4, covered with pumpkin cover, on the steamer for another 20 minutes until the pumpkin is cooked, before serving, lift the pumpkin lid, drizzle a few drops of fresh flavor sauce can be.
Salt and Pepper Shrimp
Ingredients: 500g fresh shrimp, half a green and red pepper each, half a head of garlic, 1 tsp pepper salt (5g) 1 tbsp cooking wine (15ml) 2 tbsp dry starch (30g)
1. cut off shrimp whiskers, shrimp repeatedly rinsed twice with water and then drained, green and red peppers to remove the tip and seeds and chopped into pieces
2. Put the shrimp in the dish, drizzle with wine and stir well, then sprinkle with dry starch and stir well, so that the starch can be evenly wrapped in the shrimp
3. Peel and mince the garlic. Pour the oil into the pot, heat it on high heat to 40%, add the minced garlic, change the heat to low, slowly fry it to golden brown and then take it out.
4. Pour the oil into the pot, heat over high heat to 7 into heat, has been only the shrimp into the oil fried until the shrimp body becomes orange-red, about 2 minutes, pulled out and fully drained of oil, the oil in the pot poured out without
5. Pour the shrimp into the pot and heat, sprinkle in the pepper salt and stir well, pour in the fried garlic and chopped green and red pepper, stir-fry a few times to pan
Chicken Gizzard and Potato Balls
Directions: 1. Soak and rinse the gizzards, cut out the fancy knife on the gizzards, and soak and rinse them in clear water to bleed.
3: Put water in the pot and blanch the chicken gizzards.
4, change the water, add soy sauce, cooking wine, Chinese medicine, gizzards cooked for more than ten minutes to remove the fishy color.
5, fish out and set aside, potato balls thawed, shake on dry starch, fry in a frying pan until golden brown, fried potato balls control oil.
6, leave the bottom oil in the pot, stir-fry onion and ginger and add chicken Jane and potatoes, add oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper oil, pepper flakes and stir-fry well.
7, add some water starch, add some bright oil out of the pot.
Steamed egg with meat filling
Ingredients: several meat fillings, soy sauce, salt
1, the meat filling put soy sauce and salt, stir well, put a deep dish spread flat.
2, the top and then beat two eggs.
3、Steam for 10 minutes on high heat.
Spicy roasted fatty sausage
Ingredients: cooked pork fat sausage 5oo grams, green pepper, carrot 50 grams each, shredded red pepper, ginger, soy sauce, salt, cooking wine, sugar, vinegar, wet starch, red oil, cooking oil each appropriate amount.
1. Cut the fat sausage into segments, put them in a bowl, add soy sauce and cooking wine to marinate, slice the carrots and cut the green pepper into small pieces, blanch them in boiling water respectively.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan, under the ginger, red pepper shredded fried, add the fat sausage, cooking wine, stir-fry a few times.
3. Then add soy sauce, salt, sugar, vinegar and fresh soup, and boil through to taste.
4. Add green pepper, carrot slices stir-fry well, thicken with wet starch, drizzle with red oil out of the pot that is ready.
Di San Xin (less oil version)
Ingredients: 1 eggplant, 1 potato, 1 green pepper, small onion, oil and salt, garlic, soy sauce, cornstarch.
1、Prepare the raw materials: eggplant cut into hobnobs; potatoes cut into slices; green pepper cut into slices.
2: Put an appropriate amount of oil into the pan, and fry the potato slices.
3: Turn over and fry the potatoes until golden brown on both sides and set aside.
4: Marinate the eggplant pieces with salt, and then mix in the appropriate amount of flour to coat the surface of the eggplant.
5: Put an appropriate amount of oil into the pan and add the eggplant pieces to fry.
6: When the eggplant is slightly soft and the surface is golden brown, add the fried potato slices.
7, then pour in the right amount of soy sauce, simmer for a while.
8, eight mature when the next green pepper pieces.
9, then add the right amount of salt and water starch, stirring evenly, hook thin gravy.
10、Serve on a plate, sprinkle some small onions on the surface.
Spicy Chicken Crispy Bone
Ingredients: 600g chicken bones, 20g dried chili peppers, 5g pepper, 10g cooked white sesame seeds, 2 tbsp soy sauce, ½ tbsp dark soy sauce, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1 small piece of ginger, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 tbsp white wine (cooking wine)
1. first marinate chicken bones, add a small spoon of salt, a small spoon of sugar, a spoon of white wine, half of the ginger chopped and mixed, marinate for an hour
2. during the preparation of ingredients, dried chili pepper cut sections, the bottom of the bowl excess chili seeds throw away do not, the remaining ginger slices, garlic shoot loose
3. After the chicken bones marinated, non-stick pan hot, no oil poured into the chicken bones flat, medium-high heat frying grease
4. chicken crispy bones as soon as the oil is added ginger and garlic, stir-fry
5. Stir-fry until the chicken bones all white, a lot of grease is forced out, this time pour out most of the oil in the pan do not.
6. Put the pot back on the stove, pour in the dried chili and pepper slightly fried
7. Add two spoons of soy sauce, a spoon of soy sauce, stirring constantly until the surface of the chicken bones appear charred
8. Add cooked white sesame seeds and stir-fry well.
Spicy Hot Pot
Practice 1. Prepare the required ingredients:Wash the vegetables, vermicelli, fungus, yellow cabbage and mushrooms should be soaked in advance.
2. Cut the ginger into small slices and the scallions into sections, and mix the bean paste and hot pot base together.
3. Heat a moderate amount of oil in a pot to fifty percent hot, put the peppercorns bursting and discarded.
4. Then add the ginger and green onion slices to stir fry the fragrance.
5. Pour in the hot pot base and bean paste and stir fry the red oil.
6. Add water and bring to a boil over high heat.
7. Add half of the gumbo and stir to melt.
8. First, put the balls and seaweed badly cooked ingredients into the pot and cook until eight or nine minutes.
9. Then add the yellow cauliflower, mushrooms and wood ear.
10. Finally, add the ingredients of vegetables and vermicelli.
Curry Chicken Nuggets
Ingredients: 350g bone-in chicken, 150g potatoes, 50g green onions, 20g curry powder, 2 cloves of garlic, 10g flour, Shaozhou wine, chicken powder and salt to taste.
1. clean up the chicken, properly cut into pieces, put it in a pot of water and boil it slightly, take it out and wash the foam for use; peel the potatoes and cut them into appropriate size pieces; cut the onion into small pieces; chop the garlic.
2. Heat oil in a pot to fifty percent hot, under the potatoes fried until the crust yellow bright, take out and drain the oil for use; chicken pieces also fried in oil until the surface is slightly dry, take out and drain the oil for use.
3. Put about two tablespoons of oil in a frying pan, add curry powder, flour, garlic paste, stir-fry with low heat to get the aroma, add green onion and stir, add half a cup of water to make the noodles and open, then add a rice bowl of water, add chicken powder and stir well, add chicken pieces, cook with Shao wine, heat for 5 minutes with medium heat, then add potatoes, adjust the saltiness, cook until the chicken is cooked and the sauce is thick, drizzle sesame oil and remove from the pan.
Steamed Pumpkin with Sweet and Spicy Five Treasures
Ingredients: pumpkin meat 240g, Chinese wolfberry 5g, cinnamon meat, red dates, lotus seeds 10g each, raisins 5g, salt 3g, sugar 15g
Directions: 1. Slice the washed pumpkin flesh; take a steam plate, put the pumpkin slices, arrange them neatly and sprinkle with salt
2, put the prepared cinnamon meat, raisins, lotus seeds, red dates and wolfberries, add sugar
3, prepare an electric steamer, boil water and put the steamer tray, cover and steam for about 15 minutes, until the ingredients are cooked through
4, turn off the heat, remove the steam plate, cool slightly and serve
Crispy Fish Sticks
Ingredients: 500g of mackerel, 100g of flour, 1g of baking powder, 10g of wine, 2g of salt, 5g of monosodium glutamate, 0.5g of onion and ginger juice, 15g of sesame oil, 3g of pepper, 0.5g of pepper salt, 1g of refined vegetable oil, 750g (60g)
1, the mackerel skin and bones with a knife cut into long 4.5 cm strips, with wine, salt, monosodium glutamate, onion and ginger juice, pepper marinade for 15 minutes to use.
2, flour and baking powder mix, add about 70 grams of water to make a paste, wait for the paste to ferment and add 15 grams of vegetable oil to mix.
3, frying pan on the heat, add vegetable oil to 60% heat, the fish will be dragged into the frying pan fermentation batter cooked and stretched out, wait for the oil temperature in the pot to rise to seventy, the fish will be fried again and stretched out.
4, frying pan pour out the oil, add sesame oil to heat, pour in the fish strips, sprinkle with minced green onion, pepper salt and turn the pan to plate.
Black pepper and creamy apricot mushroom
Ingredients: 300g of apricot mushrooms, 5g of butter, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of black pepper
1: Wash the apricot mushroom, cut a large slice, the thickness does not have to be too thin, 4-5 mm can be, put the butter in the pot to melt and heat
2: Add mushrooms and fry until both sides are golden brown and the edges are slightly charred, sprinkle some salt to taste.
3、Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper on top and serve
Red Steak Elbow
1. Add 50 grams of water, wash the pork elbow, and then put it into a pot. Boil over high heat to blanch through the blood, then pour into a colander to control the water.
2. Take out on the board, use the old soy sauce to smear all the skin with color and set aside.
3. Cut onion, ginger and garlic into slices.
4. Heat about 15g of oil in a pot over high heat until 60% or 70% hot, then add the colored pork knuckles and fry on all sides until evenly colored, then remove and control the oil.
5. 15 grams of oil in a pot, high heat under the spices, allspice, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, onion, ginger and garlic bursting.
6. Add oyster sauce, put about 1500g of water, add salt, MSG, Sriracha, Nan's milk juice, chicken powder and pepper. Put in the elbow.
7. Boil over high heat and pour into another pot.
8. Add about 5 grams of oil to the pot, add the icing sugar and simmer slowly over low heat until the dates are red.
9. Add the seasoned elbow soup and boil until it becomes sugar-colored. Then pour it back into the pot, bring to a boil over high heat, turn down the heat and simmer for about 1 hour, then fish out the elbows and plate them.
10. thicken the soup in the pot with 5 grams of cornstarch water.
Deep-fried Shrimp with Pepper and Oil
1. Prepare the materials first
2. Frying pan
3. Pour in the shredded ginger and stir-fry for a moment
4. and other ginger slightly yellow pour into the river shrimp
5. Stir-fry a moment to add wine, salt, sugar to stir-fry evenly
6. When the river shrimp completely red tumble a little to add chopped green onion
Big Bone Winter Melon Soup
Practice 1, large bones chopped small pieces, cleaned.
2, put in cool water, boil a little to remove the blood.
3. sliced ginger and sliced green onion.
4, casserole with water boiling, put the bones, onions, ginger, dates and wolfberries, low heat slow stew 1-2 hours.
5, winter melon peeled and cut into pieces.
6, meat stew rotten, put the winter melon continue to stew for 30 minutes, winter melon soft out of the pot;.
7: Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the bowl and serve the hot soup.
Egg and Spinach Porridge
Directions: 1. Add a little ground corn to the rice, soak in cold water for 30 minutes and set aside.
2: Add a little cooking wine to the bowl of eggs and beat them.
3, spinach washed and blanched, over cold water, chopped.
4, boil the water, add the soaked rice, simmer slowly over low heat, and simmer until thickened.
5, add a little vegetable oil, add chopped spinach, pour the egg mixture clockwise, season with salt, chicken essence, add chopped green onion, turn off the heat.
Stir-fried Vermicelli with Parsley
Ingredients: parsley, fine vermicelli, chopped green onion, dried chili pepper, peppercorns
Directions: 1. Wash and cut the parsley.
2. Blanch the vermicelli in boiling water for 5 minutes until they are soft, turn off the heat and let the vermicelli soak for three minutes.
3. Drain the water vermicelli and set aside.
4. pot of oil, heat, under the dried chili, scallions and peppers, slightly fried, under the parsley, stir-fry for 30 seconds, the middle of the parsley set aside, under the vermicelli incense.
5. Pour the soy sauce over the vermicelli, color it, stir-fry the vermicelli for 20 seconds, stir-fry with the celery, add salt and chicken seasoning, the job is done.
Roasted peas with fresh bamboo shoots
Ingredients: 200g of spring bamboo shoots, a piece of bacon, 200g of green peas, 1 tbsp of stock, a little oil
1, a piece of bacon washed and diced.
2, fresh peas shelled and peeled into pea rice, boiling water to boil.
3, fresh bamboo shoots cut into fine shreds, fly water to remove the astringent taste.
4, pan a small amount of oil, burnt bacon diced, the next bamboo shoots with the stir-fry, add a ladle of stock simmer for 2 minutes.
5, then add the peas and stir-fry until cooked.
Carp with watering sauce
Ingredients: one carp (one big one, two small ones), green and red pepper (you can use beauty pepper, hang chili, etc., your choice), small onion, green onion, ginger, garlic, cilantro, salt, sugar, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, vine oil, sesame oil, cooking wine.
1, one carp, I bought today is quite big, more than one pound. Slaughter it clean and make a knife on the fish.
2, add salt soy sauce wine marinade on, ginger cut large slices, scallions cut, loaded into the fish belly.
3, steam on the pot, water boiling time, 10 minutes.
4、Prepare the ingredients when steaming the fish.
5: Finely chop all ingredients.
6. Use 20g of balsamic vinegar, 15g of soy sauce, 2g of salt, 5g of sugar, 10g of sesame oil, 5g of garlic oil and 5g of juice.
7: Remove the fish from the pot after steaming, and pour out the soup from the plate.
8, steamed fish sauce, before the sauce, chopped ingredients added together, mix well.
9、Pour it evenly on the fish and you're done.
Steamed lily with pumpkin
Ingredients: pumpkin appropriate amount of lily lilies a little sugar
1、Prepare the ingredients
2, a piece of lily break open, wash and set aside
3, old pumpkin peeled and cut into pieces
4, into the steamer, the first pumpkin steam 10 minutes code on the lily continue to steam for 5 minutes can
Roasted potatoes with beef ribs
Ingredients: beef ribs moderate amount of potatoes moderate amount of star anise a pinch of cinnamon a pinch of allspice a pinch of cumin a pinch of lemongrass a pinch of dahurica a pinch of white pepper a pinch of dried chili pepper
1, the amount of beef ribs, frozen hard sawed into pieces, thawed beef ribs with water, completely thawed, squeeze out the water in the beef, add the right amount of salt, grip with your hands sticky marinade 15 minutes
2, star anise, cinnamon, allspice, cumin, lemongrass, dahurica, white pepper, dried chili pepper each appropriate amount, onion, thick ginger each appropriate amount, a potato, peel the skin, cut into larger potato pieces set aside
3, hot pot, oil, light pot, pour in the ginger, stir-fry over low heat, stir the aroma of ginger, pour in the steak, stir-fry over low heat, when the beef is completely fried through stir-fry, pour in all the spices, then drizzle with the right amount of water, stir-fry with beef ribs over medium-low heat, until fragrant
4、After the spices are sautéed, add the right amount of water and soy sauce, pour in the potatoes, push evenly with a frying spoon, cover the pot with a lid, boil on high heat, attack 15 minutes on high heat, turn to low heat after 15 minutes, simmer for 1 hour, after 1 hour, open the lid, turn to high heat to collect the juice, when the soup is suitable, add the right amount of chicken and scallions, push evenly with a frying spoon, you can start the pot.
Dried Fish with Spicy Sauce
Ingredients: dried fish 700g dried bean paste moderate amount of ginger 1 small rice spicy 5 green and red chili peppers moderate amount of pepper 10 soybeans a little oyster sauce moderate amount of vinegar moderate amount of soy sauce moderate amount of vegetable oil
1, the dried fish washed and drained the water.
2、Prepare the seasoning. Chop the chili pepper, slice the green garlic, slice the garlic, and chop the ginger.
3: Heat the oil in a frying pan to 7 layers of heat and put the dried fish in the pan over the oil and set aside.
4, frying pan from a new oil to 3 layers of heat into the pepper stir-fry, the seeds out do not.
5, then add the bean paste and stir-fry.
6, one after another into the ginger, garlic, chili, green garlic white, black beans stir-fry
7, the last dried fish, soy sauce, vinegar, oyster sauce, salt stir-fry.
8, stir-fry evenly on the plate. I do not like MSG, if you like to add their own.
Stir Fried Bacon
Ingredients: bacon, garlic, red pepper, oil, cooking wine, ginger, bean paste
1, bacon cut thin slices, ginger shredded, garlic cleaned and cut spare.
2, pour the oil into the pot, the oil is hot, put in the shredded ginger popping.
3: Mix in one tablespoon of bean paste and stir-fry the red oil.
4, pour in the bacon slices, stir-fry over low heat.
5: Mix in one tablespoon of cooking wine and continue to stir-fry.
6、When the bacon is fried soft, pour in the garlic stems and stir-fry.
7, wait for the garlic stems fried soft and then pour the garlic leaves off the heat, stir-fry well can be removed from the pan.
Stir Fried Bacon with Chili
Ingredients: salami, bacon, red pepper, green pepper, garlic, salt, soy sauce
1, prepare the green pepper bacon salami and other ingredients.
2、Slice the bacon and sausage for use. Green pepper, red pepper cut into pieces.
3, start the frying pan, burst garlic, the preserved flavor into the pan and stir-fry until transparent.
4, add the green and red pepper stir-fry together.
5, salt pot side slip some water, add salt, soy sauce to taste.
6, stir-fry until the peppers break green can be served up.
Golden and silver loofah cup
Ingredients: 7 quail eggs, 1 loofah, salt, soy sauce, sesame oil
1. loofah peeled and cut into 1.5 cm sections
2. Use a spoon to scoop out the meat in the middle
3. Place on a plate and sprinkle a little salt on top of each section of loofah
4. Break a quail egg into each nest, then sprinkle a few grains of salt on top of the egg
5. Put in the pot and steam for ten minutes
6. Pour off part of the soup after steaming
7. Add soy sauce and sesame oil to the leftover broth
8. Shake the plate to get the loofah coated with the soup
Scrambled eggs with leeks
Directions: 1. Add eggs with a pinch of salt and beat them, wash and cut leeks into sections and set aside. Heat oil in a pan, add eggs and scramble, set aside.
2, then the pot if there is no oil, add a little bit of oil, after the oil is hot, first into the lower part of the leek stir-fry. When the root is slightly softened, add the leaf part of the leek, add a little salt, and then add the egg and stir-fry.
3、When the leaves also become soft, serve it out just fine.
Bitter melon prawns
Ingredients: 2 bitter roots, 200g of fresh shrimp paste, 3 garlic cloves, 20 pepper, cooking wine, white pepper, salt, sugar and vinegar to taste.
1, fresh shrimp to remove the head and skin, remove the shrimp, pick out the shrimp threads, marinade and white pepper for ten minutes.
2, put the fish into boiling water and blanch it, put it into boiling water over cold, take it out and drain it, and cut the bitter melon into two halves.
3, dig it with a spoon, cut it into thin slices, put it into boiling water to heat for a few moments, remove and cool.
4, garlic chopped flat, mixed with boiling water shrimp, bitter gourd and garlic, add salt, sugar, vinegar and mix well.
5, from the vegetable oil pan, will be a small fire stir-fry pepper, remove the pepper, pepper oil poured in the mix bitter gourd prawns, mix well.
Dry-fried String Beans
Practice: 1. Wash the string beans, remove both ends, and tear off the tendons. Drain the water, must be dry, or frying beans when there will be oil splashed out, very dangerous.
2. Put a little more oil in the pan and fry the string beans over high heat. About 3, 4 minutes so, fried until the skin is slightly wrinkled that stretched out to serve, drip off the oil.
3. cut small sections of dried chili peppers beforehand, garlic with a knife pat. After fishing out the string beans, the excess oil in the pan, into a bowl, the pan left some bottom oil, oil heat pour in dried chili, garlic, ginger shreds burnt a little.
4. Pour into the fished beans with a little soy sauce, put sugar, salt, chicken essence (chicken essence is not recommended to eat more), stir-fry evenly on it.
Braised Pork Ribs
Ingredients: pork ribs, ginger, onion, garlic, spices (star anise, cinnamon, allspice), cooking wine, soy sauce, rock sugar
1, wash the ribs in boiling water to blanch the blood.
2, put oil and sugar in the pot, frying sugar color.
3, pour the ribs stir-fried to the top color, add onions, ginger slices stir-fry
4, pour in the soy sauce, soy sauce, add boiling water and put star anise, first 10 minutes on high heat, then turn low heat 40 minutes
5, 10 minutes before the pot with salt, the last juice out of the pot
Stir-fried Chicken Slices with Rhizoma
Ingredients: chicken breasts, diamond, diced red and yellow peppers, water starch, oil, salt.
1、Blanch the diamond in boiling water and drain, add salt, wine, soy sauce, starch and marinate for 10 minutes.
2, heat the oil in a pot, add the marinated chicken slices stir-fried until the chicken slices browned, pour in the diamond-shaped continue to stir-fry a few times, season with a little salt, drizzle with water starch thickening, and finally pour in the red and yellow pepper dice stir-fried well to pan.
Double Lotus Pork Ribs Stew
Ingredients: lotus seeds, pork ribs, vinegar, ginger and green onion.
Directions: 1. Soak the lotus seeds in warm water for 2-3 hours to pick out the green hearts from the seeds.
2, cold water to boil, blanch the cleaned ribs.
3, fish out and put into a container with warm water to wash clean.
4, pour warm water into the pressure cooker, put the blanched and cleaned ribs into it, drop some vinegar, put sliced ginger and green onion, and heat for about 8 minutes.
5: Cut lotus root into sections.
6: After heating the pressure cooker, fish out the green onions, skim off the foam, put them into the casserole and pour in the lotus root.
7. Simmer on medium heat for 30 minutes.
8, after 30 minutes of stewing, pour in the soaked lotus seeds and simmer for 30 minutes on low heat.
9, add salt to taste and fill the bowl.
Pork feet and corn soup
Ingredients: fresh corn, Chinese herbs, green onions, sliced ginger, pig's feet, mushroom essence, salt
1, two pig's feet washed and cut into small pieces, in a pot of boiling water bubble a little to pour off the water, with a casserole to refill the water, pig's feet, sliced ginger, scallions, Chinese herbs.
2, turn the pot to low heat, cook for an hour and then add fresh corn segments, continue to cook for an hour, add salt, mushroom seasoning, pot.
Mushroom with aubergine sauce
Ingredients: two apricot mushrooms, tomato sauce, salt, oil, green onion
1. Cut small hobnail pieces of apricot mushrooms.
2: Put water in a pot, add salt and oil, put in apricot mushrooms and blanch them after the water boils. After two minutes, pull out, drain and set aside.
3, put the oil in the pot, the oil is hot, put the onion burst.
4. Pour in the tomato sauce and stir-fry evenly over low heat.
5, add the blanched apricot mushrooms and stir-fry evenly.
6, add salt to taste.
Pickled Shredded Potatoes
Ingredients: potatoes, pickled pepper, pepper, salt, ginger, dried chili pepper
1, dried chili peppers cut into small pieces, ginger slices, pickled pepper shredded, potatoes peeled and shaved.
2. cool the shredded potatoes and control the water.
3, start a pot of boiling oil, low heat burst pepper, then fish out the pepper;.
4, put dried chili peppers and ginger slices burnt, put the potato shreds, high heat constantly stir-fry 2 minutes, put the pickled pepper shreds and pickled pepper water;.
5, put a little salt, continue to stir-fry constantly over high heat for 2 minutes, remove from the pan.
Main ingredients: 1 tomato, 300g minced pork, 1 egg white, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, cooking wine, salt
1: Peel and chop the tomatoes, and mix the minced meat with salt, cornstarch, soy sauce, 1 egg white and 1 spoon of cooking wine.
2: Roll the minced meat into small balls and set aside. Heat oil in a pan until 80% hot. Add the meatballs and fry until golden brown.
3: Turn the meatballs over again and fry until the whole meatballs are golden brown.
4: Pour out 90% of the excess oil from the pan, leaving 10%. Add the crushed tomatoes and stir-fry well to cook the water out of the tomatoes.
5, put a spoonful of sugar stir-fry 30 seconds. Pour in a spoonful of vinegar and stir-fry for 30 seconds to turn off the heat, turn off the heat, start the pot and plate.
Steamed Enoki Mushroom with Kimchi
Method 1: Cut off the roots of enoki mushrooms, spread them out, soak them in water for a few moments, after which rinse them well with running water several times, drain them and line them up in a dish.
2. kimchi, finely diced, and cover the kimchi dice with the kimchi juice on top of the enoki mushrooms.
3, into the steamer, boil water over high heat and then turn medium heat for about 3 minutes, remove.
4, pan, a little bit of cooking oil, burnt green pepper segments and chopped green onion, after adding a little boiling water, a little soy sauce, high heat can be turned off the heat;.
5: Pour the soy sauce sauce over the steamed kimchi enoki mushrooms to serve.
Dried mushrooms and bamboo shoots steamed in a tea bowl
Ingredients: shiitake mushrooms, dried bamboo shoots, soy protein flakes, shredded seaweed, salt, vegetable powder, veggie stock, sesame oil
1, shiitake mushrooms, dried bamboo shoots, soy protein need to be soaked and washed, reshuffled.
2、Start the steamer: put the ingredients into a bowl, pour in the vegetarian stock and steam the ingredients.
3, start the pot and mix in salt and vegetable powder, and then drizzle a little sesame oil to add aroma;.
4、Finally sprinkle shredded seaweed to serve.
Kung Pao Chicken
Ingredients: chicken breast, peanut rice, carrots, Ajinomoto Kung Pao chicken seasoning, cornstarch, cooking wine, oil, dried red pepper
1, carrots cut large dice.
2, chicken breast first with a knife to pat loose, and then cut into dice.
3, add 15 grams of starch and No. 15 wine, mix well.
4, peanut rice fried and set aside.
5, diced carrots into the pan lightly fried.
6, taste good beauty Kung Pao chicken seasoning add 60 grams of water and mix well.
7, hot oil pan, red pepper stir-fry and then add the diced chicken, stir-fry evenly.
8、Pour in the well-stirred sauce, stir-fry evenly, and then reduce the juice over high heat.
9, pour in the fried peanut rice and carrot dice, stir-fry evenly to pan.
Diced Chicken with Black Pepper and Five Colours
Ingredients: 200g chicken breast; 1/4 onion; 0.5 carrot; 1 cucumber, 2 tbsp black pepper sauce; 1 tbsp cooking wine; 1 tsp dry starch; 1 tbsp soy sauce; black pepper to taste
1, onion, carrot, cucumber washed and cut small dice respectively.
2, chicken breast washed and diced, marinated in wine, black pepper sauce, dry starch for 20 minutes.
3, open medium heat, pour the bottom of the pan oil, under the marinated chicken diced, stir-fried browned out of the pan.
4, pan again pour oil, put onions, carrots diced stir-fry, add crushed black pepper to taste;.
5, stir-fry a few times, put the fried chicken dices, add soy sauce.
6, finally put the diced cucumber stir-fry a few times can be removed from the pan.
Braised Winter Melon with Shiitake Mushroom and Seaweed
Ingredients: 500g winter melon, 10g seaweed (dried shrimp), 20g shiitake mushrooms, garlic, green onion, 1/4 tsp salt when stir-frying, 1/4 tsp salt when cooking, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1/4 tsp chicken broth, 2 tsp corn starch, 1/3 cup water
1: Peel and cut winter melon, sea rice, mushrooms soaked in water until soft, mushrooms cut into strips.
2、Heat a little oil in the pot, add garlic, mushrooms, sea rice popping.
3: Add winter melon slices and 1/4 teaspoon salt, stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
4. Pour in 1/2 cup of stock or water.
5: After boiling on high heat, turn down the heat and add 1/4 teaspoon of salt, cover and turn down the heat.
6, until the juice is dry, add water starch thickening can be.
Eggplant with chopped pepper
Ingredients: 2 eggplants, 8g garlic, 2 tbsp chopped chili peppers, 1 tbsp salad oil, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp white vinegar, 1 tsp oyster sauce, 15cc water, 1 tbsp sesame oil
1: Wash the eggplant, remove the tip and cut the sections, chop the garlic and set aside.
2: Steam the eggplant in the pot for 5 minutes, then tear the eggplant into strips and serve.
3、Put the salad oil in a separate pot and add the chopped pepper and garlic to the pot over low heat.
4、Add sugar, white vinegar, oyster sauce, water and sesame oil to Method 3 and mix together. Let the sauce of Method 4 boil and pour it on the eggplant of Method 2 to finish.