Chick-fil-A is one of the most popular and delicious fast food restaurants in the country. Enjoy its tasty meals even more with these eight hacks!
Despite the controversy that surrounds Chick-fil-A, the restaurant, known for its chicken and healthy, fresh meal options continues to be one of the best-selling restaurants in the country. In fact, it was recently reported that it is the third highest-selling chain in the business. This report went as far as to claim that Chick-fil-A restaurants “generate more than double the revenue of McDonald’s restaurants.”
Of course, McDonald’s is still the money-winner, but only due to having more locations than Chick-fil-A. However, let’s not forget the fact that Chick-fil-A does not open 24 hours as multiple McDonald’s do. It also doesn’t open at all on Sundays. The fact is, Chick-fil-A isn’t going anywhere. Instead, it’s growing.
Love the restaurant? So do we! And we also love a fun hack that saves us some money and unlocks more flavors for our taste buds. We checked Buzzle and Spoon University for the scoop on fun hacks and Chick-fil-A secrets!
Here are eight of our favorite hacks to try the next time you visit your local Chick-fil A (be sure to visit the sources for more):
1. Well-done waffle fries: Want to add a little more crisp into your meal? Why not the fries? Sure, some love soft and warm waffle fries, we’re not judging, but for those who love a crunch in their bite, ask for your waffle fries to be well-done. You’ll be so happy you did.
2. Grilled cheese sandwich: Whether you’re in a hurry, have a picky eater with you, or simply want a snack that’s under a dollar, go to Chick-fil-A and ask for a bun with cheese. It’ll only set you back about $.50 cents.
3. Bacon: Guys, you can add bacon to anything. Yes, simple hack! But try it! Add bacon to any sandwich, any salad, the possibilities are endless. I wouldn’t add bacon to any drinks, though, let’s be real here. Or hey, I suppose it’s all up to you!
4. Free sandwich: Want a free sandwich? Who doesn’t! At Chick-fil-A, all you need to do is download the app and score! You get a free sandwich. And sure, you can create multiple accounts and cheat the system, but remember, that’ll be your karma.
5. Lemonade hack: Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to your lemonade. Okay, hear me out! I read about this hack and thought it wouldn’t be good, either. But trust me on this one. And no, I don’t mean drop a scoop of ice cream into your drink. That won’t taste good and think of the mess you’ll have! Instead, ask that your lemonade be blended in with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. You’re welcome.
6. No kids toy: Craving a small meal, but don’t need the toy? Or, let’s be honest here, as delicious as Chick-fil-A’s chicken and meals are, their toys are terrible. My kid never enjoys his Kid Meal toys. They end up in the trash or stay in the car forever. You know what everyone does love, though? Ice cream! The next time you get a kid’s meal, whether for yourself or kid, ask to sub the toy for free vanilla ice cream.
7. Cookie milkshake: This one is pretty simple and very delicious. Add Chick-fil-A cookie crumbs to your milkshake for a new, crunchy, and heavenly taste!
8. Diet lemonade: I know, I know, diet food items are never great! But guys, we’re talking about 230 calories (regular medium lemonade) vs 20 calories (medium diet lemonade) here. That’s significant! Give diet lemonade a shot, it’s made from the same lemons, just not sugar.
Know of any other great Chick-fil-A hacks we should know about? Be sure to share the knowledge!