Bread is a food that we all like to eat, especially the children in the family, they will be excited to see the bread house will run to buy. But these breads, smelling like a pungent flavoring, eating is also very sweet, often eaten for the body is certainly not good. We also have a kind of such food, it is pasta, only need to ferment a little, the texture is as soft, but not that sweet and greasy taste. But it tastes much better than what you can buy outside. Of course, there are some stores that use good ingredients, but the price is high, and will not often go to eat, if you have time to do one yourself! This time to do is more delicious than the bread pasta practice.
This pasta dish does not add oil and does not require an oven. One of the characteristics of pasta is that it is well digested, especially after fermentation, so it is easy to digest and absorb. During the change of seasons when your stomach is weak, you can use pasta as a staple food instead of rice and eat it without burden. This is the benefit of pasta. This time, the pasta to be eaten is such, soft texture, sweet taste, very dry appearance, without adding a drop of oil, eat healthy and delicious. Those who have elderly people and children at home can try this delicacy as a snack or a snack or a staple food.
It is also very simple to make, without too complicated steps or tedious shaping steps. Novice friends can do it, and a few more attempts can do very well. If you like it, you can try it, the sweetness is freely adjustable, so collect it with interest and try it when you have time!
300g of flour, 2 eggs, 3g of yeast, 30g of sugar, 70ml of warm water.
1.300g of flour into a bowl, knock two eggs into it, add 3g of yeast and 30g of sugar, the amount of sugar can be adjusted according to personal preference.
2. Then mix 70 ml of warm water with the dough and stir to form a floury mixture. You can also replace it with an equal amount of milk.
3. Start and make a smooth surface dough. At first it is difficult to knead smooth, knead for about five or six minutes more. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment until double in size.
4. Ferment the dough to a larger size and pull it apart to see a rich honeycomb inside.
5. Transfer the dough to a board, knead it and exhaust it to its original size. Then roll it into long strips and divide it into equal-sized dough pieces.
6. Round up each doughnut and follow this step for all of them.
7. Next, roll it out with a rolling pin into a round cake. The thickness should be about 0.5 cm. Cover with plastic wrap and let it ferment again until it is 1.5 times bigger.
8. The fermented bun will be large and light enough to pick up.
9. Preheat the pan without oil, put in the biscuits and cover with a lid to prevent them from drying out. Turn on low heat and cook slowly.
10. After the bottom is set and browned, flip it over and continue to cook on low heat.
11. Repeat the flip several times, and cook until both sides are golden brown and the pancake surface springs back quickly when pressed.
1. Fear of undercooked on the pot steam a little.
2. The amount of sugar is adjusted according to personal preference.
3. The second fermentation must be double in size so that it will be fluffy.