Once saw an article wrote: "food before, always have something to think about, or gluttonous nature of a thousand dainty, observe before eating, eat in the thought, taste after the body simmer, food for nature, quietly chew, gently aftertaste, extraordinary rhyme. Eating food is a kind of happiness, taste is a kind of interest, and transparent ink feeling text in the spicy salty sweet, but also a joy. Those who can eat get a stomach-warming enjoyment; those who will eat find a peace of mind." Taste it carefully and feel it deeply! Food has now become part of our lives, life, slowly walk, slowly, life does not need a gorgeous coat, nor sweet words, life needs to be three meals a day to eat well, plainly finish each day. We all have our own habits, in order to meet the different dietary needs of each person, every day a selection of different dishes to share with you, together for the wonderful life of each day!
Kung Pao Lotus Root
Ingredients: lotus root, Pixian spicy sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt, chicken essence
1: Peel and dice lotus root, soak in water for a while, drain and set aside.
2, pour oil into the pot, and when the oil is 5 percent hot, add Pixian hot sauce, stir-fry the aroma and add green onions.
3: Pour the diced lotus root into the pot and stir-fry for 2 minutes, then pour in vinegar, sugar, a little water and salt in turn, continue to heat for 5 minutes, sprinkle a little chicken essence.
Ingredients: 300g of tofu, 3 mushrooms Squash, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, starch in appropriate amount.
1, cut the tofu into small four-sided pieces and hollow out the center.
2、Mince the softened mushrooms, chop the squash, add seasoning and starch and mix well to make the filling.
3: Stuff the filling into the center of the tofu, arrange on a plate and steam, drizzle with sesame oil and soy sauce to serve.
Ingredients; snapper, pancetta, garlic, dried chili, ginger, onion, soy sauce, soy sauce, oil, salt, chicken essence, sugar, star anise, cinnamon
1. First prepare the snapper clean, then chop the snapper into pieces and remove the fatty internal organs of the snapper.
2. Next, put the chopped snapper into a bowl, add the wine, ginger and green onion and mix slightly, marinate for half an hour and set aside.
3. Then cut the small ingredients in advance, dried chili peppers, chopped onion and ginger, garlic cloves do not need to be cut, and then cut the pancetta into thin slices.
4. Hot pot into the bottom oil, first into the pancetta stir-fry, stir-fry until the pancetta out of oil, put the minced ginger, garlic, dried chili, star anise, cinnamon continue to stir-fry.
5. Then pour in the snapper and continue to stir-fry, stir-fry until the snapper changes color.
6. Add two spoons of water to start seasoning, add oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken monosodium glutamate and other seasonings, stew slowly over low heat for 20 minutes, then switch to high heat to receive the soup thickened, you can take out the pot and plate it!
Hundred Flowers Tofu
Ingredients 300g water tofu, 200g Japanese tofu, 100g minced meat, 30g fresh shiitake mushrooms, 15g red pepper, a few chopped green onion, 6g salt, 3g chicken powder, appropriate amount of soy sauce, cornstarch, oyster sauce, water starch, cooking oil
Preparation 1 Cut the water tofu into small pieces
2 Cut Japanese tofu into small pieces.
3 Wash fresh shiitake mushrooms and red pepper and cut into small pieces.
4 Mix minced meat with salt, chicken powder and soy sauce and pat until pulpy.
5 Sprinkle with additional flour and mix well.
6 Using a small spoon, hollow out the flesh of the tofu on the buffalo tofu cubes.
7 Fill with minced meat and finish by arranging the tofu cubes on a plate.
8 Top with Japanese tofu and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
9 Transfer the plate to the steamer.
10 Cover and steam over high heat for about 5 minutes until cooked.
11 Take out and set aside.
12 Start a frying pan, pour in the fresh mushrooms and pop them.
13 Fill with a little water.
14 Add oyster sauce, chicken powder and salt to taste and cook until boiling.
15 thicken with water starch, sprinkle with red pepper and mix well to make a flavorful sauce.
16 Pour the flavor sauce onto the plate.
17 Finally, sprinkle with chopped green onion.
Enoki Mushroom with Oil
Ingredients: enoki mushrooms, soy sauce, soy sauce, salt, sugar, chili pepper, scallions, garlic
1. remove the roots of enoki mushrooms, wash them with water and place them on a plate.
2: Steam soy sauce, soy sauce, salt, sugar, and a little water and mix well on the mushrooms; steam for about 8 minutes.
3. chopped bell pepper or chili, chopped shallot, chopped garlic and sprinkle on the steamed enoki mushrooms.
4: Heat oil in a hot pan, pour it on the enoki mushrooms and mix well.
Stir Fried Pork with Garlic Shoots
Ingredients: shredded meat, cooking wine, soy sauce, pepper, starch, garlic scapes, green onions, chili peppers
1. the shredded meat with salt, wine, soy sauce, pepper, cornstarch marinade for a while
2. Cut the garlic scapes, chop the green onions and peppers and set aside
3. Heat the oil in the pan to stir fry shredded meat browning Sheng
4. Pour a little more oil in the pan and fry the onion, pour the garlic moss and chili into
5. Add a little water to soften the garlic, then pour the shredded meat into the stir-fry for a while
6. Finally put a little salt to taste can be potted and served
Stir-fried Oysters with Ginger and Spring Onion
Ingredients: several oysters, two or three slices of ginger, green onions, salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce, wine
Directions: 1. pat flat and cut the green onion, separate the white onion and green onion leaves, ginger slices
2. After cleaning the oysters, boil a pot of water, put in the water to scald a few times to fish out
3. Use kitchen paper to absorb the water from the blanched oysters
4. Put a little oil in the pot, the first ginger and white onions burnt
5. Add the oysters, stir-fry carefully and cook a little water
6. Then add wine, salt, soy sauce and a little oyster sauce and stir-fry well
7. Finally add green onion leaves and stir-fry soft to remove from the heat
Rice on Wheat
1. Remove the celery leaves and wash them well
2. Squeeze the water and chop
3. Add the flour and mix well, so that the leaves are covered with flour
4. Steam into the steamer for 10 minutes
5. This is a good sauce to mix the garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame sauce, chili oil put together to mix well
6. Time to steam well
Bacon and Dutch Beans
Ingredients: bacon, Dutch beans, soy sauce, cooking wine, oil
Method: 1. Marinate the bacon with soy sauce, cooking wine and a little vinegar and then put it in the microwave oven for 5 minutes on high heat.
2, pan under a little oil, and then put the processed bacon stir-fry, this is to let the bacon in the oil as much as possible stir-fry out;.
3, add the Dutch beans with it a piece of fried, more stirring. Add the broth from processing bacon, and close the juice over high heat.
Pickled Chicken Gizzard
Ingredients: chicken gizzards, wild peppers, pickled peppers, green onions, oil, salt, sliced ginger, green peppers.
1. Slice the chicken gizzard and cross it with a knife, cut it and marinate it with wine and white pepper for a while, then boil it in boiling water until it changes color and take it out immediately. Cut the wild pepper, pickled pepper, and green onion into small pieces, and cut the ginger, as well as the green pepper.
2. Heat oil in a pan, put onion, wild pepper, pickled pepper, ginger slices fried over high heat, try to fry for a while to force out the taste of pickled pepper inside.
3. Pour the pot into the peppers and stir-fry for 30 seconds, add the water over the gizzards over high heat Note! Be sure to stir-fry over high heat, at this point add chicken seasoning, soy sauce seasoning fish out.
Three shredded cucumber with garlic flavor
Ingredients: cucumber, egg, ocean greens, garlic paste, sesame oil, salt, black pepper, water, vinegar.
Steps to do.
Step 1, cut 5cm small sections of cabbage, soak in cold boiling water and then squeeze dry and set aside
Step 2: Seaweed, a seaweed extract, low in calories and high in dietary fiber. Can also be replaced by blanched vermicelli.
Step 3: Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt, (the pan is first coated with a layer of oil on kitchen paper towels), heat the pan and pour in the egg juice, fry the eggs into an egg skin
Step 4: Cool and shred the egg skin
Step 5: Shred the cucumber and stack the ingredients in one layer on a plateful
Step 6: Pat and finely chop the garlic, mix it with the dressing and pour it into the mix before eating. 1 tsp of vinegar (5ml), in addition to increasing the crunchiness of the shredded melon, will also cook to reduce the pungency of the garlic paste.
Fried Turnip Balls
1. prepare white onion two kinds of radish and small celery
2. white radish with a tool to rub into shreds
3. Carrots also rubbed into shreds
4. small celery finely chopped spare
5. Add baking powder, salt and monosodium glutamate to the flour and mix well
6. Add the flour to the right amount of water, then add the shredded carrot and white radish and mix well
7. Finally sprinkle with celery leaves, the batter is ready.
8. pot of hot oil, oil 80% hot, the batter with hands pinched into a ball-shaped pan, both sides fried until golden brown
Three cups of chicken simple version
1. chicken cut into pieces, water, and then drained and set aside
2. pop ginger and onion
3. On top of the large pieces of chicken just cut into smaller pieces
5. put the rice wine about half a small bowl. (Because I did not use much chicken)
6. soy sauce, also almost half a bowl
7. Pour the oil, a small half bowl, and then cook for a while after I also added a few drops of sesame oil
8. Boil over high heat and begin to simmer over low heat
9. put a few cloves of garlic into it after a while
10. Continue to cover and simmer
11. Almost like this, then open the lid and stir-fry over high heat
Ground Three Fresh
I'm afraid no one is unaware of it when it comes to the ground three. It is a classic northeastern home cooking, the so-called classic I think is, in line with the public taste popular with everyone delicious home cooking.
【Ingredients】1 eggplant, 1 potato, 3 chili peppers, 2 slices of ginger, warm water, shrimp skin, oyster sauce, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, salt, five spice powder, sesame oil, monosodium glutamate, crushed garlic each in the right amount.
1, a potato, cut into pieces; eggplant cut into pieces; chili peppers cut into pieces; crushed garlic, crushed red pepper, sliced ginger, a pinch of shrimp (index finger middle finger thumb pinch a pinch).
2: 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce (1 to 1 ratio of soy sauce to soy sauce), 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon sugar, ½ teaspoon monosodium glutamate, 1 teaspoon five spice powder, 2 chopped green onions, mix well.
3: Pour enough oil over medium heat to heat 50% of the oil, put down the potatoes, keep shoveling with the back of the spoon (round convex side up) to prevent sticking to the pan; wait for the potato shell to harden, put down the eggplant. After the eggplant is soft, fish out the potatoes and eggplant.
4, high heat oil, under the potatoes eggplant and peppers, the back of the spoon shovel a few times, deep-fried fish out.
5, pour out the oil, do not put the oil again. Low heat, stir-fry chili segments, crushed garlic, shrimp; have the aroma of shrimp and then add potatoes, eggplant, chili three ingredients, stir-fry a few times, pour in the juice, turn to high heat, stir-fry quickly for a few moments; remove from the pan and put sesame oil.
Chicken wings cassoulet
Ingredients: 500g chicken wings; 6 shiitake mushrooms; 5 fungus; 2 dried red chili peppers; 1 piece of ginger; 3 cloves of garlic; 2 stalks of green garlic; 30ml (2 tablespoons) cooking wine; 30ml (2 tablespoons) soy sauce; 30ml (2 tablespoons) oyster sauce; 15ml (1 tablespoon) dark soy sauce; 3g (1/2 teaspoon) salt; 5g (1 teaspoon) sugar
1: Soak dried shiitake mushrooms in warm water at about 40 degrees for 1 hour, rinse and cut into large pieces and set aside. Soak the fungus in cold water for half an hour, remove the tip, wash and tear into small pieces and set aside. Chop the chicken wings into two sections from the middle with a knife, rinse and drain the water.
2: Peel and slice the ginger. Pour the chicken wings into a large bowl, add the ginger, cooking wine and oyster sauce, stir well and cover with a lid, and marinate for 20 minutes. Heat the oil in a wok over high heat until 70% hot. Add the dried red chili pepper, green garlic (1 clove) cut into sections and garlic cloves sliced and burnt, then pour in the chicken wings and ginger, stirring constantly with a spatula until the surface of the chicken wings change color.
3, add mushrooms and fungus, pour water over the surface of the food, mix in soy sauce and soy sauce, continue to heat with high heat, when the soup surface appears frothy, skim with a spoon. (Or skim the foam first, then pour in the soy sauce and soy sauce)
4, mix in the sugar, cover, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes. Open the lid, adjust the salt, stir well, change to high heat to collect the soup, and turn off the heat when the soup thickens. Add the remaining green garlic (1), stir-fry a few times to remove from the pot and serve.
Tea shoot casserole
Ingredients: pork, tea shoots, onion, ginger, garlic, sugar, salt, oyster sauce, soy sauce, cooking wine, sweet noodle sauce, fragrant leaves, star anise, pepper, fennel, cinnamon
1, pancetta cut mahjong block size, ginger cut large pieces, scallions cut, pour wine, put in a pot of blanching, skim off the foam after the water boils.
2, pour a little oil in the bottom of the pot, put the pork stir-fry, stir-fry excess oil pour out, put onion, ginger, garlic, wine stir-fry, then pour in soy sauce, sweet sauce continue to stir-fry, the prepared spices in the stew box, and finally pour warm water, not over the ingredients can be, into the stew box, an appropriate amount of rock sugar.
3, high heat boil to low heat slow stew 1 hour, and then high heat juice, juice process, put oyster sauce, salt to taste.
Diced Cumin Potatoes
-Materials-Potatoes, carrots, cumin powder, chili powder, vegetable and fruit powder, salt
-Doing so-1. potatoes and carrots cut into small pieces.
2. heat oil in a hot pan, slightly more oil, pour in potatoes and carrots and keep stirring and frying to avoid sticking to the pan.
3. Fry until potatoes are slightly browned, add cumin and chili powder, season with vegetable powder and salt, 2 tablespoons of water, stir-fry evenly, let the water dry up and potatoes are crispy.
Secretly made bullfrog
Supplementary ingredients: 100g each of cucumber and enoki mushrooms
Simmered in advance 800 grams of material soup, 30 grams of homemade spicy oil, the youngest mako vine pepper oil 20 grams, 30 grams of green beauty pepper section, 20 grams of pepper, 3 grams of salt, monosodium glutamate, chicken powder 2 grams each.
1, bullfrog system clean, reshape into 3 cm long, 1 cm wide small pieces, after the basin with 20 grams of wet starch, 15 grams of cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, white pepper powder 5 grams each, 2 grams of salt grasp marinated for 10 minutes, then add 5 grams of garlic oil together and mix well.
2、Wash and peel the cucumber, reshape it into long finger-thick strips; wash and remove the roots of enoki mushrooms. Boil them in boiling water, remove them from the water and put them in the bottom of the plate.
3, pot into the pre-boiled material soup boil, put in the bullfrog, add salt, monosodium glutamate, chicken powder to taste, boil again and change to low heat and cook for 2-3 minutes, hook rice soup gravy, pot into the mat with side dishes, the surface sprinkle beauty pepper segments, pepper. Pot into the homemade spicy oil, garlic oil to 70% heat, pot poured into the plate to stimulate the aroma.
Dry Potato Slices
Ingredients: potatoes, pork, Pixian bean paste, green onion, ginger, soy sauce, dried red pepper, monosodium glutamate, salt and oil.
Pixian bean paste, green onions, ginger stir-fry, until the pork is brown; 5, add the front fried potato slices, stir-fry, add soy sauce, salt, monosodium glutamate, stir-fry for a while, spray into a little water; 6, medium heat boil, to be basically dry soup, pot can be.
Braised Crispy Carp
1. clean up the carp and wash it
2. small onion spread to the bottom of the pan
3. Put the fish on top of the green onions
4. fish above the onion, ginger, garlic cloves, star anise, cinnamon
5. Pour the seasoning into it, marinate for about half an hour
6. Put into the electric pressure cooker, time setting 30 minutes
Pu'er Braised Pork
Practice 1, wash the pork, cut into 2 cm square, boil the blood in boiling water and set aside. Pu-erh tea 80 degrees boiling water, row of tea spare, with gauze wrapped tea.
2, the pot, high heat to 50% heat, add sugar stir-fry until sac bubble, pour into the fried pig sugar. Pour the ginger, green onion, yellow wine and pu-erh tea into the pot, boil it on high heat, turn it over on low heat, and add the tea leaves together. Simmer for about an hour, then take the juice out of the pot.
Scrambled eggs with chili peppers
Ingredients: 3 chili peppers; 2 eggs; a little salt
Directions: 1. Wash the peppers, drain, remove the seeds, cut into julienne strips and place on a plate for use.
2. Beat the eggs, put a little salt and mix well.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, add the eggs to the pan and use a spatula to scatter the yolks.
4. Pour in the shredded green pepper, stir-fry, and then add a little salt and stir-fry well, pot to plate.
Ingredients: half of the three yellow chicken, the right amount of scallions, the right amount of spicy peanuts, the right amount of cooked white sesame, the right amount of ginger, the right amount of garlic
Method: 1. Blanch the three yellow chicken and set aside.
2, the blanched three yellow chicken into the soup pot, pour the appropriate amount of water. Then put 2 spoons of cooking wine, a few scallions, a few slices of ginger and a dozen peppercorns. Boil on high heat and then turn to medium heat and cook for 20 minutes, then simmer for 5 minutes. (It is best not to remove the lid throughout.)
3, fish out the chicken and put it into the ice water prepared in advance. (Excite the chicken with ice water, it can make the chicken more elastic and taste better.
4: Finely chop the remaining scallions, mince the garlic and crush the peanuts and set aside.
5, start preparing the sauce. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot, and when the oil is hot, put the peppers into the pot to explode the fragrance.
6: Pour the peppers with oil into a bowl with chili powder to make chili oil and set aside. (The amount of chili and pepper can be put with your taste.)
7: Strain the chili oil, leaving the red shiny oil aside.
8: Put 1 tsp salt, half tsp chicken essence, 2 tsp soy sauce, 2 tsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp sugar and a little minced garlic into the chili oil and stir well.
9: Chop the chicken into pieces and put them in a bowl.
10: Pour the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with crushed peanuts, white sesame seeds and chopped scallions to serve.
Scrambled eggs with okra
Ingredients: okra; eggs; salt.
1、Wash the okra and cut off the roots. Then cut the okra into 1 cm thick sections. Beautiful pentagram section is so beautiful! Prepare an egg.
2, hot pan, pour oil, beat the eggs, then scramble into small pieces. Serve. Pour in a little oil, add the okra, stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the scrambled eggs, season with salt, stir-fry evenly and remove from the pan.
Steamed Chicken with Shiitake Mushrooms
Ingredients: 300g chicken wings, 120g fresh shiitake mushrooms, 100g soaked fungus, 200g ham, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tsp soy sauce, 1/2 tsp cooking wine, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1/4 tsp MSG, 2 tsp olive oil, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 2-3 slices ginger, 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion.
1. Wash and dry the chicken wings, then chop them into two. Wash and drain the shiitake mushrooms, and slice them horizontally into two (if they are large and thick, you can slice them 3-4 times thicker). Tear the soaked fungus into small pieces. (All ingredients are about the same size)
2. Boil water in a pot, add fungus and shiitake mushrooms, blanch for three minutes, remove and rinse with cool water, drain.
3. Place the chicken wings, mushrooms and fungus in a large bowl, add salt, soy sauce, cooking wine, pepper, sugar and monosodium glutamate, grind well, finally pour in the olive oil, grind well and marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Cut the ham into 7mm thick slices, one slice into four pieces.
5. Arrange all ingredients in a deep bowl in the order of ''chicken wings - mushrooms - fungus - ham slices - chicken wings'' (or arrange them as you wish).
6. Boil the steamer on high heat, put the bowl in, and steam for about 13 minutes.
7. Remove, sprinkle with chopped green onion, heat sesame oil, pour on top of the chopped green onion, and that's it!
Stir-fried pork liver with celery
Directions: 1. Wash the pork liver, cut into small pieces 3 cm thick, blanch with boiling water, add appropriate amount of soy sauce, wine, raw flour, sugar, ginger juice and other marinades, marinate and soak.
2: Wash celery, cut into 5-6 cm long sections, scald with boiling water that is, fish out, drain the water.
3: Heat a wok, add oil, heat with fierce fire, stir-fry pork liver, then add celery stir-fry, add salt, pepper and ginger juice and stir-fry well.
Garlic and bean's back pork
Practice: 1. Prepare the materials, the garlic washed and cut diagonal knife spare, wash the meat
2. pot with a little water with a few slices of ginger, the cleaned pancetta cooked
3. cooked pancetta cut into thin slices, cut when you want to cut with the lean meat, fried back to the meat looks better
4. Put a little oil in the pot, first put a few peppercorns, and then pour the pork into the pot to stir the oil
5. put a few slices of ginger, beans, sugar, garlic white, add a little salt, chicken stir-fry, (beans are salt, so add salt add a little on it)
6. Finally the garlic leaves into the stir-fry evenly, add soy sauce, monosodium glutamate to enhance the flavor
Stir-fried Pork with Garlic Sauce
1, take the skin of the pig soft pancetta processing clean, cut into large slices of pot plate thickness
2, into the frying pan with high fire quickly stir-fry broken raw, cooking vinegar
3, into the onion, ginger, green pepper section stir-fry a few times
Ingredients: tender chicken, dried chili, pepper, green onion, ginger and garlic slices, raw flour, salt, chicken powder, red oil, soybean paste, soy sauce
1, buy back the chicken, remove the chicken lungs, cleaned, reshaped and chopped into small pieces, with salt, chicken powder, soy sauce, raw flour, with a little water marinade standby.
2, pour oil in a pot, 6 into the oil temperature, the next chicken pieces, gently stir, to set the chicken pieces light yellow and then fish out, 8 into the oil temperature (after the green smoke) and then the chicken pieces back into the pot and then fry again and fish out the oil control.
Fried Chili with Oil and Tofu
Ingredients: oil tofu; green pepper, red pepper (put some red pepper looks better); oil; salt; chicken essence.
Directions: 1. Wash the oiled tofu with hot water and cut into small pieces.
2. Green pepper red pepper also washed and cut into pieces for use.
3. Put an appropriate amount of oil in the pot, hot oil into the onion and ginger slightly fried, then pour in the green pepper red pepper stir-fry for 2 minutes so; then pour in the oil tofu to be used stir-fry.
4. Add salt and stir-fry a few times over high heat, then add a little water and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes so
Dry pan hand torn cabbage
Ingredients: 300g cabbage, 100g pancetta, 4 cloves of garlic, 5 dried chili peppers, 1 tsp sugar, 2 tsp soy sauce, 1/2 tsp chicken seasoning, 1 tsp cooking wine, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar.
1. Tear cabbage into small pieces, soak in lightly salted water and wash.
2. Peel and thinly slice the pancetta, slice the garlic, wash and cut the dried peppers in half with a pair of shears.
3. Hot pan with cold oil into the pancetta stir-fry over low heat until just transparent.
4. Add garlic slices and continue to stir the aroma.
5. Add the drained cabbage and dried peppers over high heat and continue to stir-fry.
6. Then add all the seasonings except balsamic vinegar and chicken seasoning, and add a little water to fry softly until cooked.
7. Add chicken essence before starting, cook balsamic vinegar along the side of the pot and mix well to serve.
Ingredients: 1 piece of old tofu, 1 green pepper, half of red pepper, appropriate amount of mushrooms, a little fungus, salad oil, 1 spoon of soybean paste, 1 spoon of oyster sauce, 1 spoon of soy sauce, a little salt, a little chicken essence
1, tofu cut triangle block set aside.
2, tofu with kitchen paper to absorb surface water, oil temperature of fifty percent hot pan frying.
3、Fry until both sides are golden brown and remove from the oven to control the oil.
4: Soak the fungus in warm water and set aside.
5: Cut green and red peppers into small pieces, and wash and set aside the hide-and-seek mushrooms.
6, start the pot and pour a small half bowl of water, add a little water starch and boil over high heat.
7, add a spoonful of bean paste.
8, add fungus stir-fry over high heat.
9, pour in the green and red pepper pieces, Xiuzhen mushrooms, continue to stir-fry.
10, pour in oyster sauce, soy sauce, a little salt, chicken stir fry to taste. Start the pot to plate.
Spicy Fried Shredded Potatoes
Ingredients 500 grams of potatoes, sharp pepper, chopped green onion, minced garlic, shredded dried chili, rice vinegar, salt, monosodium glutamate, peanut oil, pepper oil each appropriate amount.
Practice 1: Peel the potatoes and cut them into thick and thin shreds, and shred the bell pepper.
2: Blanch the shredded potatoes in a pot of boiling water until they are broken.
3、Heat oil in a pot, add onion, garlic, dried chili pepper, stir fry the shredded pepper, add potato, add salt, MSG, stir fry well, drizzle rice vinegar, pepper oil, and serve.
Congee with Dried Beans and Meatballs
Ingredients: 1 cup of pearl rice, 2 pieces of dried beans, 8 meatballs, 3 mushrooms, the right amount of cabbage, the right amount of salt, the right amount of chicken essence, the right amount of oil
1, pearl rice washed and put into the pressure cooker, blended with water, cover, on the gas and cook for five minutes.
2: Shred the soaked mushrooms, slice the meatballs, and cut the dried beans into small pieces.
4: Heat oil in a pan, add mushrooms and fry for a few seconds, remove from the pan.
5, then add dried beans fried until golden brown
6, fried into this can be
7, rinse the porridge with cold water and open the lid.
8, continue to boil, while adding mushrooms, dried beans, meatballs, cook for five minutes.
9, down into the cabbage, adjust the salt, chicken essence.
10, cook until you like the consistency is ready.
Stir-fried Dried Parsley
Ingredients: 1 handful of parsley, dried aromatic seeds, 1 small strip of pork belly, 1/2 red bell pepper, 1 small piece of ginger, 2 scallions, salt, sugar, soy sauce, soy sauce, cooking wine, sesame oil, dry starch.
1. ginger shredded, skinned brisket washed and sliced into a bowl, sprinkle a little ginger shreds, mix in soy sauce, soy sauce, sugar, dry starch and mix well, drizzle with sesame oil marinade spare;.
2. rinse the dried aromatic seeds with water and then cut into shreds and set aside; remove the seeds from the red bell pepper and cut into shreds; wash the small onion and then cut into sections and set aside; wash the parsley and remove the leaves, then pat it with a knife and cut into sections and set aside.
3. pan hot and fill with oil, oil temperature up will be marinated meat slices into the pan stir-fry, stir-fry until the oil out of the fragrance of seven degrees of maturity pan;.
4. on the bottom of the pot of oil, the remaining ginger, red bell pepper, onion into the pot with a medium-low heat stirring choking pot, the dried aromatic seeds into the pot to turn the high heat stir-fry; stir-fry until the dried aromatic seeds skin slightly scorched, add an appropriate amount of salt stir-fry evenly;.
5. will stir-fried meat back to the pan, the pan sprayed with a little wine stir-fried evenly; will cut sections of parsley into the pan, and the pan materials quickly stir-fried evenly, the pan drizzled with a little soy sauce stir-fried well, you can start;.
Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs
Ingredients: 1000g of pork ribs, vegetable oil, chopped green onion, minced ginger, cooking wine, refined salt, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in appropriate amounts.
1, ribs washed with warm water, chopped into pieces and drained.
2, frying pan with oil heat, pour in the ribs fried until both sides light brown, take out the oil drain.
3, the remaining oil in the pot, pour the fried ribs, add salt, soy sauce, sugar and wine and the right amount of water, cover the pot with a medium heat.
4, cook until the soup is almost dry, add vinegar, chopped green onion, ginger and stir-fry well, dry the soup with high heat, sprinkle MSG and stir-fry well.
Boil beef in cold water; add beef, pepper, star anise, bay leaf, cinnamon bark, herbs, angelica, cloves, peel, nutmeg, dried chili; add light soy sauce, cooking wine, green onion, ginger, then cook over high heat. Cook on low heat for 150 minutes, add salt for 20 minutes before turning off the heat, then cook on low heat overnight. Take out the marinated beef and place the sliced beef on a plate. Stir in the light soy sauce, vinegar, minced garlic, sesame oil and red oil to make the juice; pour the beef into the adjusted sauce.
Stir Fried Beef Tendon
Ingredients: marinated beef trotters, green and red peppers, ginger, garlic, pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, chicken essence
1, the marinated beef trotters cut into pieces; green and red peppers cut into shreds, ginger, garlic chopped spare.
2, hot pan with cold oil add an appropriate amount of pepper bursting, bursting and then fish out and discarded, add crushed ginger and crushed garlic bursting, add an appropriate amount of oyster sauce and soy sauce, put the green and red pepper shreds stir-fried evenly, then add beef knuckles quickly stir-fried, add salt, chicken seasoning;.
3, add a small amount of water to prevent paste pot, turn low heat and cook for five minutes can be removed from the pot to plate.
Ants on a tree
Ingredients: 100g sweet potato vermicelli; 60g pork sandwich meat; onion, ginger and garlic; sugar; salt; cooking wine; 2 spoons of Pixian bean paste; soy sauce; half a spoon of soy sauce; small rice pepper
1, 100g of sweet potato vermicelli soaked in warm water at about 40 degrees for 30 minutes, soaked until you can pinch off by hand and no hard core, pulled out and drained, cut sections and set aside. Pork sandwich meat skin, chopped into minced meat, take 60g spare.
2, hot pan with cold oil, burnt ginger and garlic, add 2 spoons of Pixian bean paste (if Pixian bean paste particles are coarse, you can chop some beforehand) fried red oil. Stir-fry the ground pork, add 1 tbsp cooking wine, then add a small bowl of water, 2 tbsp soy sauce, half a tbsp soy sauce, a little salt and sugar to taste.
3, when boiling, add the soaked and cut sweet potato vermicelli, cover with medium heat and cook for about 5 minutes, turn up the heat to reduce the juice. Leave the right amount of soup, turn off the heat and plate, sprinkle a little small rice pepper rings and green onions, ants on the tree is complete!
Stewed Pork Feet with Corn
Ingredients: pig's feet, ginger, green onion, dried chili, dried bean drum, cinnamon, star anise, salt, cooking wine, soy sauce, bean paste, sugar, chicken essence
1、Wash and chop the pig's feet; slice the ginger and cut the scallions.
2, start a frying pan, put ginger, dried chili, dry bean drums, cinnamon and star anise stir-fry; put in the pig's feet, stir-fry until broken raw.
3. Add salt, cooking wine, soy sauce, bean paste, sugar and water, bring to a boil, add corn and simmer for 30 minutes. Add chicken seasoning, and sprinkle green onion on the pot.
Stir Fried Mushroom with Vegetables
Ingredients: slippery mushrooms, red pepper, celery, garlic, blended oil, salt
Method 1. Cut up the ingredients class red pepper and celery and set aside.
2. do over the fire stir-fry pour in the blending oil and burst garlic, pour in the washed mushrooms stir-fry.
3. when the pot is about to rise, pour in the pepper and celery and continue to stir-fry, pour in the right amount of salt to
Practice 1. Wash the eggplant and cut hobble pieces for the plate (without soaking).
2. add oil to the pot, then pour the chopped eggplant into the automatic cooking pot, add the right amount of oyster sauce, cover the pot, select the roast button, adjust to time 8 minutes in (no need for any operation in the middle), there are still 3 minutes left when you can add minced garlic, the countdown will be over and you can serve!
3. Braised eggplant is ready, plate and sprinkle with chopped green onion!