Three delicious meals and four happy seasons, hello everyone! Apple is a very common fruit, it tastes sweet and sour, crisp and juicy, rich in sugar, protein, vitamins and other nutrients, not only can beauty care, promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, but also enhance memory. Today, I want to share with you a fruit soup made from apples and kumquats, which is nutritious, tasty and thirst-quenching, especially for those who have small children at home. Try it now!
[Apple and kumquat soup
[Basic Ingredients] Apple, kumquat, rock sugar, salt
First, prepare two fresh apples, put them in a large bowl, then, sprinkle a little water on top of the apples, and then sprinkle salt on the location of the apple's butt, using salt to scrub the entire surface of the apple. The apple is concave and easily hides dirt. After scrubbing once, pour the right amount of water into the bowl and wash the apples again.
2. Place the washed apples on the board and use a vegetable knife to cut off the surrounding flesh first, so that the core part of the apple is removed. Once you have cut off the flesh of both apples, you can slowly cut each piece of flesh into small slices. After slicing, put all the apple slices into a large bowl and pour in the appropriate amount of water and set aside.
3. Prepare a few small kumquats, put them in a large bowl, and sprinkle a little water on the surface of the kumquats in the same way, just to wet the surface. Then, sprinkle a layer of salt on the surface of the kumquats, and scrub the skin of the kumquats with your hands. After scrubbing all the kumquats once, add an appropriate amount of water to the bowl and rinse again a few times.
4. Clean the small kumquats out of the water, put them on the board, and use a kitchen knife to cut each one in half. After all the cuts, take out a toothpick and pick out the seeds inside the kumquat, because the seeds are very bitter. After all the picking, put the kumquats into a clean casserole dish.
5. Take out the spoon, fish out the soaked apples, control the water, and put them into the casserole. When all the apple slices are put into the casserole, then put half a handful of rock sugar inside, then, pour in the right amount of water, you can cover the lid and turn on the high heat to boil water.
6. Wait for about 5 minutes to pass, open the lid of the casserole to check, if the water in the casserole boils, turn the high heat to low, then cover and continue to cook for 20 minutes. This time, when the time is up, you can turn off the heat. The casserole has very good insulation, and even if the fire is turned off, the soup inside will remain boiling for a while.
7. open the lid of the casserole, you can see that at this time the soup has become very thick, giving off a strong flavor, in the cold weather, a sip of such soup, really nutritious taste, taste sour and sweet. And the cooking pot of apples is more sweet, and the nutrition in the apples is better absorbed. If you like it, hurry up and try it!
1. Add water to the apple slices to prevent the apples from oxidizing and turning black.
2. kumquat surface bumpy, there are invisible dirt, be sure to scrub clean with salt.
Today's apple kumquat soup is shared here, every day I will share a home-cooked food for everyone, thank you to watch, like friends to help like, attention Oh! See you tomorrow, thanks!