Apple has once again ripped the shame out of domestic phones, proving who is the innovation leader

Apple's iPhone 14 Pro was snapped up to the point of network collapse, proving that the many innovations previously spouted by domestic cell phones iPhone 14 copied meaningless, consumers still recognize the iPhone more, even if more expensive still embrace the iPhone.

Apple has once again ripped the shame out of domestic phones, proving who is the innovation leader

After the release of iPhone 14, domestic cell phones as well as well-known netizen Luo Yonghao have spit on Apple, however, not much use, consumers do not seem to buy for these spit, instead, once the iPhone 14 opened for pre-sale, consumers began to flock to snapping up, and is snapping up the more expensive iPhone 14 Pro, resulting in offline retail store reservations were quickly emptied, followed by online reservations have also been full, it is reported that the current reservation late consumers have to wait until November to get the goods.

In fact, they spit out the iPhone innovation is not entirely wrong, but it can not be said that the iPhone is completely copied from domestic cell phones, industry sources pointed out that the iPhone 14 Pro's Lingering Island design is not copied from Android phones, which is a close combination of Apple's software and hardware to get, Android phones in turn copied Apple's Lingering Island may not do as well as Apple.

Apple has also been trolled by Android phones in terms of photo technology, referring to domestic phones have been used on 100 million pixels, in the well-known photo software DXOMARK scores are also far ahead, yet it is not much use, because digital bloggers and weblebrities are using iPhone, these consumers who attach great importance to photo technology have given priority to iPhone, which only proves that iPhone is better at taking pictures, so much so that some domestic cell phone companies also believe that DXOMARK scores are meaningless, and give up sending tests.

Instead, Apple is proving what is called meaningful innovation, in the domestic cell phones have pushed the curved screen, the introduction of more cameras, Apple insisted on using a straight screen, now the curved screen pioneer Samsung has abandoned the curved screen, domestic cell phones also began to abandon the curved screen, as for the camera is the industry pointed out that some domestic cell phones are suspected of filling the number, and domestic cell phones are indeed quietly reducing the camera.

Apple has once again ripped the shame out of domestic phones, proving who is the innovation leader

In fact, Apple is really more solid in terms of materials, iPhone12 since the beginning of support for 5G, Apple's iPhone has become many 5G cell phones among the most supported bands, while domestic cell phones until October last year in China Mobile mandatory requirements began to support the 700MHz band, even so domestic cell phones on the 5G band support is not as much as the iPhone.

As for the popularity of domestic cell phones motor, screen knowledge, now it is the iPhone by consumers to blame domestic cell phones, iPhone motor is considered the best, domestic some cell phones priced over 5,000 yuan but with the worst Z-axis motor, in terms of screen is not as good as the iPhone.

Of course, domestic cell phones are also criticized for violating personal privacy, most of the APPs that violate user privacy disclosed by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology come from domestic cell phones, and the advertisements of domestic cell phones go deep into the user's bank text messages, which can be used for everything; Apple is known for its system security, and some APPs that violate user privacy have been taken down from the App Store.

All this, resulting in today's consumers obviously learned a lesson, even if the iPhone 14 Pro is more expensive, consumers still flock to buy, while domestic cell phones in the quality and technology gap with Apple's case but arrogant attempts to increase the price to the same as Apple, consumers began to increasingly spit on domestic cell phones.

Earlier, some analysts gave data pointing out that Apple occupies a market share of 78% in the domestic cell phone market above $1000, while so many domestic brands can only occupy the remaining 22%, showing that high-end consumers have been highly recognized iPhone.

Apple has once again ripped the shame out of domestic phones, proving who is the innovation leader

So it can be said that the shame of the so-called innovation leadership of domestic cell phones has been torn off, consumers use their own practical actions to prove that Apple is the innovation leader in the cell phone industry, the new technology introduced by Apple is the meaningful innovation, while the innovation of domestic cell phones is more of a gimmick, leading to the increasing recognition of the iPhone by consumers.