You've heard the saying that "There are no bad students, only bad teachers." The same principles can be applied to raising a child, but can it be applied to having a pet? Below you will see a bunch of pets who got into situations they knew they shouldn't, and were caught red-handed in the act. You can tell by the guilty looks on their faces that they know they were busted.
There's doggos who tore furniture apart, and made a bed out of the inside of a couch pillow. Cats who wanted to get something to drink so they thought they would help themselves by going into the fridge (or using the water dispenser), and even pups who saw a chance to eat a package of steaks and went for it.
Is it the animals' fault they were getting into mischief, or are the owners to blame? Regardless of your stance you'll agree that it would be difficult staying too mad at these adorable critters.
Scroll through to see 14 pets who were busted getting into trouble.
1. "Oh, I was just helping you pick out what to wear"
2. Literally caught red-handed (red pawed?)
3. On one hand, your door is destroyed. On the other, look how happy this doggo is
4. "I'm going to my quiet place"
5. "I'm just going to help myself"
6. "It was like this when I got here"
7. That is a guilty look
8. Trying to give you the puppy dog look
9. "I was just seeing if you had any milk"
10. Maybe not the best doors to own if you have cats
11. "I just wanted something to read"
12. "I've made a big mis-steak..."
13. It's part of a complete breakfast
14. RUH ROHHH!
Which of these pets is your favorite?