Three delicious meals and four happy seasons, hello everyone! Lotus root is a common ingredient in life, it has the effect of cooling blood and relieving summer heat. Many people eat lotus root is cold, today I came to use lotus root to share a different cuisine, well done, fresh and juicy, Q pop strong, like friends hurry over to see it!
[Lotus Root Meatballs]
[Basic ingredients] lotus root, pork, ginger, salt, chicken essence, soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, sweet potato starch, cooking oil
1. First, take out a lotus root and brush it well in water. After washing, use a peeler to peel off the skin of the lotus root, and then cut off the knots at both ends. Then, place it on a cutting board and slice it with a kitchen knife, then cut the lotus root into smaller pieces.
2. Take out your cooking machine, put the chopped lotus root in it, cover it with a lid and turn on the switch, then beat the lotus root into a fine froth. Take out a large bowl, put a layer of gauze on it, put the beaten lotus root froth into the gauze, close the gauze and squeeze out the juice inside, save the juice for later use, put the squeezed lotus root froth in a bowl and set aside.
3. Prepare a piece of pork, first wash it with water, then dry the water with kitchen paper towels. Put the pork on the counter, cut it into small pieces with a kitchen knife, then take out the meat grinder, put the meat into the grinder, cover it with a lid and stir it into a fine puree. When it's done, put the meat puree into a bowl and set aside.
4. Prepare a piece of ginger, first put it in water, brush its surface clean, and then control the water. Next, put the ginger on the board, first cut it into thin slices, then change the knife and cut it into fine julienne, finally, cut it into fine ginger froth and put it directly into the pork puree.
5. Put the squeezed lotus root froth into the meat froth first, then add a spoonful of salt, a spoonful of chicken essence, then pour in the right amount of soy sauce, a spoonful of oyster sauce, also add the right amount of pepper, then, add some cooking oil for simple seasoning. Then, use chopsticks to toss them evenly, to make the seasoning fully melted.
6. Prepare some sweet potato starch, add it to the stirred meat mixture, and continue to stir with chopsticks to make it sticky. Then, pour in some of the lotus root juice you just squeezed out and stir hard with chopsticks for 5 minutes, then add the lotus root juice again and stir. Add the lotus root juice to the filling in this way in three batches and stir well.
7. Grab some of the meat filling with your hands, wrestle it between your hands a few times, then, knead it into a meatball and arrange it on a plate. When all the meat filling is balled into meatballs and arranged neatly in the plate, steam the meatballs on the pot with hot water for 15 minutes to cook them all. Next, take the meatballs out and set aside to cool.
8. In addition, prepare a clean frying pan, pour a sufficient amount of cooking oil into it and turn on medium heat. When the oil is 60% hot, place the balls in the hot oil and fry them. Use chopsticks to turn them around during the frying process so they are heated evenly. When the surface of the balls are fried until they are crispy, turn off the heat and remove from the pan.
9. Leave some bottom oil for the wok and heat it on medium heat. Put the chopped green onion and sliced ginger into it, and once the fragrance is stirred, pour the balls into the pot. Then, add the right amount of water, pour the right amount of soy sauce and oyster sauce to taste, stir well, and bring the soup to a boil. After boiling, clip the balls onto a plate, clip the ginger out of the soup and don't, then add starch to the soup, simmer it open, pour the soup into the balls, and a delicious lotus root ball is ready!
1. When stirring, be sure to stir hard for 5 minutes, and in one direction, the meat filling can be strong.
2. When steaming lotus root balls must be hot water on the pot, you must pay attention to ah.
Today's lotus root balls will be shared here, every day I will share a home-cooked food for everyone, thank you for watching, like friends to help like, attention Oh! See you tomorrow, thanks!