Cooking, to say that everyone can do, it is absolutely not too much; even the most simple boiled noodles in plain water, is also a hot meal. But if you say boiled noodles in plain water, can be cooked into a pot of bad paste, then this is definitely a problem of skill.
The same ingredients cooking, a hundred people do have a hundred people taste; but the results are very different, some are comparable to chefs, some are difficult to swallow; where is the difference? In fact, in addition to often do not often do the problem, the most critical cooking also has a lot of small skills, understand these few cooking tips, you will find that the rice you make is better than others to eat.
1, bok choy fried can not be watery and crispy feeling?
The restaurant order a vegetarian stir-fry vegetables, crisp and delicious, the more addictive; and when you get home to do it yourself, but completely changed the taste; crisp, not to mention that some stir-fried completely with the same boiled. Which step is not right?
Green vegetables are generally more water ingredients, want to stir-fry watery and crisp feeling, it must be high fire fast stir-fry. Home gas stove fire naturally can not be compared to the restaurant fire. How to do? Then put more oil, more oil, frying will play a good role in conducting temperature and lubrication, and be sure to heat the oil, smoke pour bok choy, stir-fry a 7 mature immediately out of the pan, this time and then on the table to eat, the taste taste will be just right.
In addition, leafy vegetables generally contain more chlorophyll, so it can not be heated for a long time, otherwise chlorophyll will become demagnetized chlorophyll, then it becomes yellow vegetables. This is why our fried vegetables are not bright green feeling. If you don't like raw greens, then use the "flying water" (hot water boiling, just a few seconds), and then stir-fry in oil, also watery and crisp.
2, fried meat is always dry and hard?
Stir-fried meat taste dry and hard and woody, in addition to the meat itself coarse fiber, the most important point is less water.
The meat itself is the easiest to solve with thick fibers, usually using the back of a knife to hammer the fibers and destroy the fibers with enzymes, so that the marinade is also easy to taste, and also an important way to get the meat from hard to tender.
And less moisture, then the most important thing is to add a protective coating to the meat - battering.
First, use a little salt to grab the meat, there is a sticky feeling (this time put salt is not to pickle meat, but the use of a small amount of salt can make the meat absorb water), then add water and stir, this time you will find that the meat "eat" the water into the meat until the meat slightly moist when wrapped in starch slurry; so that the water is locked inside, and then fried to reduce water loss, to achieve the purpose of tender meat;.
99% of the restaurant fried meat on the slurry, so the meat is tender and slippery; followed by the most important step is to slip the wok, and to oil large; home frying is generally concerned about less oil, less oil meat is not evenly heated, plus and rely on the slurry, fear that the meat is not cooked also paste the wok, add water directly hard boiled, so that the fried meat is naturally dry, hard and woody;.
3、The use of home made spices
Meat stew to do meat dishes, naturally, without a variety of spices to remove the fishy freshness; with the purpose of spices is to remove the odor, wake up the aroma; but you will find that put less it, sometimes can not achieve the purpose; put more, do more dishes spice flavor and too thick, but over the taste of meat;.
This is the spices are not used right! Here we introduce a few of the most commonly used spices in the kitchen.
star anise: sweet taste, containing volatile oil, so star anise has a strong special aroma. But be sure to remember that star anise needs to be heated to give full play to its own fragrance, and the longer the heating time the stronger the aroma; so if, like stewed meat marinated meat, feel the taste of star anise before punch, but feel less, then stew for a while, fish out in advance and throw away;.
Pepper: pepper is ranked as the top of the seasoning "13 spices", known as the king of seasoning. Pepper aroma is strong, there is a certain numbness, but not strong, belongs to the aroma of fresh class; this is to the ingredients to remove fishy and greasy have a very good effect; so if you want to cook greasy ingredients, remember to put pepper.
Grass fruit: there is a special rich spicy aroma, and in addition to the stink of fresh function is very powerful; so remember to control the amount, otherwise it is counterproductive. Like marinated beef and lamb stew, you can put some herb nuts, not only can effectively remove the stink to fishy, but also can make beef and lamb more a fresh and unique meat fresh taste.
Aromatic leaves: the aroma will become stronger after dehydration; in addition to removing fishy, it can also increase the aroma and remove the stink. However, the leaves need to be cooked for a long time to fully release the aroma, so they must be cooked for a long time; in addition, one or two pieces are usually enough, otherwise there will be an inexplicable bitter taste.
4、The use of basic home made condiments
Salt: there are actually more uses for salt in cooking than just adding saltiness.
- To enhance the flavor and freshness: "To sweeten, add some salt". Salt in addition to the basic saltiness, too spicy with a little salt will be spicy but not choking; too sweet with a little salt, will be sweet but not greasy; too sour with a little salt, will be sour but not astringent; in addition to fresh ingredients, only on the basis of the salty taste can be highlighted, like mixing sesame sauce, only with the addition of salt, the flavor can be fully emitted.
- Tendon: As the old saying goes, "salt is bone, alkali is tendon". Especially like our daily pasta and add some salt, not only can increase the tenderness of the noodles, and make the noodles or dumpling skin are elastic;.
- Sterilization and preservative: "Lightly burned with a gentle fire and dipped in sugar, salt and oil sealed in an altar. Favorite farmhouse cured meat noodles, burp for three days with the remaining fragrance." Especially like cured bacon, salami; salt plays a very important role in the sterilization;.
In addition in cooking: first put salt will make the water analysis out, so fried vegetables must be ready to add when the pot; and stew meat brisket that will be added with the taste, in addition to seasoning, the main salt and fresh role.
Sugar: sugar is more than just a little sweet in cooking, it is also wonderful in its use.
- Sweetening seasoning: In addition to making dessert dishes without sugar, if you accidentally make the dish salty, spicy, sour, spicy, this time add a little sugar, have a very good moderating effect.
- The sweetness of sugar also has a certain effect on freshness; especially like stewing meat soup or making seafood soup, you can add some sugar to enhance the freshness, the taste will be very different; in addition to enhance the color and brightness, like making sweet and sour dishes, will be fried sugar color, the most important one purpose is to increase the color.
Vinegar: Vinegar can not only dispel the stink, remove the fishy, unwind the greasy, increase the fragrance, soften the vegetable fiber, but also can avoid the destruction of vitamin in the raw material by high temperature. The best time to put vinegar in some dishes, such as fried bean sprouts, vinegar is added immediately after the raw material is put into the pot, which can protect the vitamin in the raw material and soften the fiber in the vegetables at the same time; while some dishes, such as sweet and sour pork, lamb with onion, vinegar is added once after the raw material is put into the pot, which is to dispel the stink and remove the fishy, and then added again before the dishes are put into the pot. Once, in order to relieve greasiness, aroma, seasoning.
Soy sauce: With the difference between "dark and light", soy sauce becomes two types of soy sauce: "raw" and "dark"; if it is for seasoning, add raw soy sauce; if it is for coloring, add dark soy sauce; besides adding flavor to food, making the color brighter and increasing appetite. When cooking with soy sauce, the amino acids and nutrients in soy sauce can be effectively retained, which is beneficial to the health of consumption.
MSG: MSG can give freshness to plant foods and flavor to meat foods. However, it is important to remember that when heated above 120°C, MSG will turn into caramelized monosodium glutamate and the freshness will be gone. MSG is best used at 70℃-90℃, so be sure to put it in after the dish is started.
5、The choice of home-made kitchenware
A good frying pan can make your cooking twice as good with half the effort! But it's not that the more expensive the wok is, the better, but the better it is for you.
- If it is the kitchen white, non-stick pan is the most suitable: occasionally interest, stir-fry a vegetable to burn a rice, non-stick pan can make you cook confidence multiplied, and not to start before the pan is sticky or fried paste defeated;.
- Between the kitchen whites and every now and then to cook for themselves, then choose the best non-stick or stainless steel pans: the two contrast, stainless steel is better, but the price is more expensive; of course, if you do not mind, it is best to get stainless steel frying pan;.
- Not a good cook, but also like to cook, it is recommended to choose an iron pot: a good iron pot will make you fall more and more in love with cooking; and iron pot fried rice, taste taste are higher than any other non-stick pan, etc.
- If you want to use one pot for multiple purposes, it is recommended to choose a cast iron pot: no matter it is frying, stewing or deep-frying, a good cast iron pot can meet your needs; and there is no worry about the safety of non-stick coating, nor the trouble of iron pot sticking easily.
Cooking is not to say that the more expensive the pot, the more natural it is to enhance the 2000 yuan a pot, if the cooking skills are not refined, the value of 2 dollars are not appreciated; so the pot to choose the right one for you, the other most important point is that more to do more practice, cooking is about practice makes perfect!