Three delicious meals, four seasons of happiness, hello everyone! When it comes to glutinous rice, many people immediately think of fragrant rice dumplings and sweet and soft rice cakes, which are really very classic glutinous rice food. However, glutinous rice can also be used to make many other delicacies, today, I want to share with you a glutinous rice delicious practice, out of the pot immediately after being grabbed. If you like it, check it out!
[Sticky Rice Balls
[Basic Ingredients] Glutinous rice, mushroom, ham sausage, green onion, ginger, carrot, peas, egg, cooking oil, salt, pepper, soy sauce
1. First, prepare 400 grams of glutinous rice into a large bowl, add an appropriate amount of water to it, and wash the glutinous rice. After rinsing, use a strainer to fish out the glutinous rice onion water and put it directly into the rice cooker. All put into the pot, and then inject the right amount of water, the amount of water on the finger half knuckle can be. Then, cover the lid and press the cook button to cook the glutinous rice.
2. Prepare a few dried shiitake mushrooms in a large bowl, add some sugar and then pour in the right amount of warm water to soak the mushrooms. Add sugar to the water to soak the mushrooms quickly. After the mushrooms are done soaking, take them out and put them on the counter and use a kitchen knife to cut them before dicing. Prepare a ham sausage, peel off the casing, put the ham sausage on the counter, cut it into long strips and then dice it.
3. Prepare two small scallions and a small piece of ginger, scrub them in water, then take them out and control the water. Next, put the shallots on the counter, cut off the roots with a kitchen knife, and then cut the white part of the shallots into florets. Take the ginger and cut it into slices, then into julienne strips, and finally into ginger froth for use.
4. Prepare a carrot, put it in water and scrub the surface well. After washing, place the carrot on a board and cut off the head and tail, then peel off the outer skin. Next, cut the carrot into slices, then into fine julienne strips, and finally, dice the carrot into pieces. Prepare some fresh peas, peel the beans from the pods and put them into the diced carrots and set aside.
5. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the frying pan, cover it with a lid and turn on the heat to boil the water. When the water boils, pour in all the diced carrots and peas and blanch them. Use a slotted spoon to stir the carrots and peas so that they are heated evenly. When the water has blanched for 2 minutes, drain with a colander and set aside in a small bowl.
6. Pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil into the pot and turn on the heat to medium. When the oil is hot, put the diced ham sausage into the pan and stir-fry with a spatula to get the aroma, then put the ginger and white onion into the pan and stir-fry a few times again. Next, add the mushrooms and stir-fry well, then add the carrots and peas and stir-fry well again.
7. When the stir-fry is done, add the right amount of salt to the pot, also add some pepper, then pour in the right amount of soy sauce for seasoning, then, you have to use a spatula to toss them evenly, so that all the seasonings are fully integrated, and then you can turn off the heat. At this point, the glutinous rice is ready, open the lid, scoop out the glutinous rice and put it into a bowl for use.
8. Pour the stir-fried side dishes into the glutinous rice and stir with a spoon to mix the ingredients in the bowl. Then, when the ingredients in the bowl have cooled down, put on disposable gloves, grab a piece of glutinous rice, form it into a ball, and put it on a plate. Use this method to make all the remaining glutinous rice flour into rice balls and place them on a plate for use.
9. Prepare an empty bowl, beat in a washed egg first, and mix it well with chopsticks. Then, add a spoonful of flour to the egg mixture, then add a spoonful of corn starch, next, stir with chopsticks, to mix until there are no particles, the egg batter is ready.
10. Pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil into the frying pan and turn on low heat. When the oil is hot, pick up a ball and roll it in the egg batter a few times to coat it with the egg mixture, then put it into the frying pan and fry it slowly. When all the balls are in the frying pan, fry them until the surface is set and lightly browned, then turn off the heat and control the oil and fish them out. A delicious and crispy glutinous rice balls are ready!
1. Washing glutinous rice should not be too long, otherwise it will make glutinous rice summary contains nutrients loss.
2. Use warm water to soak shiitake mushrooms, not boiling water. If you have fresh shiitake mushrooms, you can use fresh ones directly.
Today's glutinous rice balls to share here, every day I will share a home-cooked food for everyone, thank you to watch, like friends to help like, attention Oh! See you tomorrow, thanks!