Following we will talk about a particular product you can prepare yourself at your own home. Yes, now you can have homemade apple cider vinegar.
This product has lately become extremely popular all over the world due to its undeniable flavor and beneficial properties. It has mostly been used in the production of slimming drinks, recipes, and even a number of natural remedies.
There are numerous products based on apple cider vinegar on the market for the kitchen, especially for the elaboration of delicious dishes. Many people love to cook with very intricate products and experience new flavors.
We all know that we can find everything we want in the supermarkets, however, there are some products that are pretty hard to find, so we get discouraged since these products were the main ingredient of a dish we wanted to prepare for our family or our friends.
Everyone has come across an experience of this kind, but now, thanks to the greatest experts in the kitchen, we are able to resort to their tricks. Now we are able to create the ingredients we need, which is especially helpful when it comes to those products we cannot find in the stores.
How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar
This ingredient has become one of the most indispensable components in the production of a number of recipes, especially rich salads. This is strictly due to the fact that apple cider vinegar is a highly sought after product that is difficult to find or it is pretty expensive.
This does not mean that you need to get discouraged. Instead, take a pencil and a piece of paper in your hands and write down the following instructions that will help you prepare 100% organic apple cider vinegar.
What do you need:
- – 1 kg of apples
- – 3 spoons of sugar
- – Some mineral water
- – A piece of cloth
- – A large glass container
- Start by washing the apples thoroughly and peeling them. When you are done peeling them, cut them into small pieces. Put the pieces in a glass container and add the sugar and the water, covering the apples.
- Next, cover the container with the piece of cloth and put a rubber band around or a bottle cap.
- When you have done this, place the container in a dark place at a temperature between 15 and 26 degrees Celsius. Keep it there for five or six weeks.
- When this period of time passes, the apple should be fermented and you can then strain them. After removing the liquid, pour it in another glass jar or another glass container and let it stay in there for three more days.
- Finally, try the vinegar you have prepared and find out its ideal acidity point. Once you have achieved that, you can start using your own apple cider vinegar.
If you have found this information useful, share it with all your friends and family. Provide them the opportunity to have their own homemade, organic apple cider vinegar.