This green smoothie tastes amazing and is also fully packed with vitamins that are needed to power up your immune system. The health benefit of this green smoothie is a long list, it is fully loaded with vitamin c, calcium, folate, and fiber that helps fight infections, it is a full package and you are going to see why after you make some for you and your family.
- Fresh Mangoes
- One lemon
- Fresh ginger root
- Almond milk or coconut milk
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Wash with clean water, peel off the skin and cut into small pieces your mangoes, kiwi, and pineapple
- After cutting your fruits, if you don’t want to use ice cubes, you can load them up into a freezer bag for some hours till they are frozen.
- Wash, peel and cut into small sizes your ginger root
- In your clean blender add your diced fruits, kale, spinach, and diced ginger.
- Cut your lemon into half and squeeze the juice into your blender, making sure you remove the seeds
- Pour in your almond or coconut milk and add some ice cubes if your fruits are not frozen
- Blend till you get a smooth consistency
- Serve cold and enjoy your sweet, immune-boosting smoothie cold