There are specialties in the field, want to quickly master the rhythm and skills of the chef's work, a hard practice will not be obvious and rapid change, you can properly adjust the mentality, learn more from the experience of the master skills, apply to their own field, so that you can get twice the result with half the effort.
Today we introduce you to 30 cooking tips, not the most comprehensive, but all of them are used, to give you the beginning of the kitchen ~
1. When stir-frying pork slices, put the sliced meat in a colander, shake it a few times in boiling water, wait for the meat to rise when it just changes color, drain out the water, and then stir-fry it in the pan, it only takes 3-4 minutes to cook, and it is tender and delicious.
2. Stir-fried beef slices, before frying, use beer to thin the flour, drizzled on the beef slices, the enzymes in the beer to play a role in the decomposition of proteins, which can increase the degree of tenderness of beef.
3. Before frying pork liver, use some borax and white vinegar to stain it, borax can make the pork liver crisp, and white vinegar can make the pork liver not seep blood.
4. After the cashew is cut, add a little white vinegar and soak in water for 10 minutes, the cashew will be big, no blood, clean and crispy after frying.
5. When frying fish fillets, add some sugar, the fish skin will not be easy to dissolve rotten.
6. Stir-fry eel slices with some cilantro, can play a role in seasoning, fresh and fishy.
7. fried shrimp have a trick, the peeled shrimp into a bowl, add 1-1.5 grams of refined salt or edible alkali powder per 250 grams of shrimp; gently scrubbed by hand for a while after soaking in water, and then rinse with water. This can make the fried shrimp transparent as crystal tender and delicious.
8. Tips for scrambled eggs: break the eggs into a bowl, add a little warm water and mix well, pour into the frying pan and scramble; drop a little wine into the pan when scrambling, so that the scrambled eggs are fluffy, tender and delicious.
9. Fried lotus root slices are very common, but experience to master: the young lotus root cut into thin slices, into the pot explosion, turn a few times, add the right amount of salt, monosodium glutamate and immediately out of the pot, so that the fried lotus root slices will be white as snow, crisp and juicy. If the more you fry the root, the stickier it gets, you can add a little water while frying, which is not only good for frying, but also makes the root white and tender.
10. Stir-fry green pepper to use rapid fire, stir-fry with a little salt, monosodium glutamate, vinegar, cooking a few times, out of the pot on a plate that is ready.
11. Fried carrots should be noted: carotene only dissolved in fat to be absorbed by the body, so fried carrots should put more oil, especially with the meat tip fried together better.
12. celery, leeks if not fried well, it is tough and unpalatable. If you heat the frying pan with a fierce fire, then pour the vegetables into the pan and stir-fry quickly, so that the stir-fried celery is tender, crispy and delicious.
13. stir-fry cauliflower with a little milk, will make the finished product more white and delicious; before stir-frying cauliflower, wash it with water and then blanch it again, and then stir-fry it with sliced meat, etc. in the pan.
14. Put amaranth in a cold pan with cold oil, then stir-fry it on a high fire, so that the color of the amaranth is bright, smooth and crisp, and there is no bad taste.
15. Fried peanuts in a cold pan with cold oil, crispy and not discolored, not peeled, as fried.
16. N ways to de-stink lamb: put radish pieces and lamb together in the pot, remove the radish pieces after half an hour; put a few pieces of orange peel is better; put 5 grams of mung beans per kilogram of lamb, boil for 10 minutes, pour out the water and mung beans together; put half a packet of hawthorn slices; put two or three shelled walnuts washed and perforated; 1 kilogram of lamb with 10 grams of curry powder; 1 kilogram of lamb with 200 grams of cut open sugar cane; 1 kilogram of water Boil, add 1 kg of mutton and 50 grams of vinegar, boil and fish out, then add water and seasoning again.
17. make beef stew fast, stew rotten: add a pinch of tea leaves (about the amount of bubble a pot of tea, wrapped in gauze) with cooking, the meat quickly rotten and tasty.
18. Add a small spoon of vinegar when cooking bone broth, it can make the phosphorus and calcium in the bones dissolve in the soup and preserve the vitamins in the soup.
19. When cooking beef and other tough, hard meats and game birds, adding a little vinegar can soften them.
20. When cooking meat soup or pork ribs soup, put a few pieces of fresh orange peel, not only taste delicious, but also can reduce the greasy feeling.
21. Cook new bamboo shoots in boiling water to make them easy to cook and crunchy; to make them not shrink after cooking, add a few mint leaves or salt.
22. After the pork belly is cooked, cut it into long pieces, put it in a bowl with some fresh soup and steam it for a while, the pork belly will double in thickness.
23. old chicken and duck cooked with fierce fire, the meat is hard and unpalatable; if first soaked with cool water and a little vinegar for 2 hours, and then stewed with a light fire, the meat will become fragrant and tender.
24. When roasting tofu, add a little tofu milk or juice for an aromatic taste.
25. When doing braised beef, add a little snow red, meat taste delicious; before doing braised pork, use a little borax to marinate the meat, burn out the meat fat but not greasy, sweet and delicious.
26, deep-fried food, a little salt in the pan, the oil will not splash.
27. In the spring rolls in the mix of the appropriate amount of flour, can avoid the filling in the process of deep-frying vegetable juice out of the bottom of the pot of paste phenomenon.
28. Before frying potatoes, boil the sliced potatoes in water for a while to form a thin gelatinous layer on the surface of the potato skin, and then fry them in oil.
29. Make balls in the proportion of 50 grams of meat 10 grams of starch modulation, into a soft and tender dish.
30. When the soup is too salty and not suitable for water, put a few pieces of tofu or potato or a few slices of tomato into the soup; you can also put a handful of rice or flour wrapped in a cloth into the soup.