In summer, when it's hot and you can't eat in, you want a bowl of cold, cool noodles.
In our Central Plains region, every summer, we make some "cold food" to cope with the discomfort caused by the summer heat. Even at the hottest time of the year, we feel cold and refreshing.
There are many cold foods, such as "cold skin", "rolling skin", "cold noodles", etc., which are perfect for summer, cold and refreshing.
In these "cold food", cold noodles is the first choice, icy cold, add ingredients to a mix of sour and appetizing, more delicious than cold skin. Smooth Q, 2 yuan to do a pot, eat cool to do it is also simple.
And do it yourself will not have additives, eat extra peace of mind. 1 bowl of flour 5 bowls of water, 2 minutes to learn, icy cold and smooth. Adults and children love to eat.
[Homemade Cold Noodles]
1. First, we prepare 300 grams of sweet potato starch, add 600 grams of water and stir well. Then add a little edible soda, continue to stir well and set aside.
2. Add 900 grams of water to the pot, bring the water to a boil over high heat, turn down the heat and pour in the seasoned sweet potato flour. Stir continuously to stir up the sweet potato powder at the bottom of the pot to avoid paste.
3. Slowly heat the process, the pan will bulge with large bubbles. Continue to stir-fry, sweet potato powder from white to slightly yellow. When it is translucent and gelatinous, it can be removed from the pan. Pour the sweet potato flour into a plastic box, use a spatula to flatten the surface and let it rest for 1 hour.
When the ratio of sweet potato starch to water is 1:5, the cold noodles made are particularly smooth and elastic.
4. While the cold noodles are cooling, we prepare the sauce. A few cloves of garlic, patted and chopped into garlic. A few small rice pepper, cut into circles. Add 2 grams of salt, a little sugar for freshness, 1 gram of monosodium glutamate, 10 grams of soy sauce, 10 grams of red oil, 5 grams of sesame oil.
One cilantro, cut into small pieces and mix well and set aside.
5. After 1 hour, the sweet potato noodles have cooled and set, and the noodles are ready. Turn the noodles upside down on the counter, the noodles as a whole appear translucent, smooth and flexible.
Cut the cold noodles into slices or long strips and pour the seasoned sauce over them to serve.
[Cucumber Cold Noodles]
1. Prepare two clean cucumbers, cut into small even pieces, pour the cut cucumbers into a cooking machine, add the right amount of water, beat into a fine cucumber juice and set aside.
2. Add 50 grams of potato starch to the basin, pour in the beaten cucumber juice, you can also choose pea starch, sweet potato starch. Pour the cucumber juice through a strainer to sieve out impurities and air bubbles, so as to make the cold noodles more delicate, stir the starch, evenly integrated in the cucumber juice and set aside.
3. Add a ladle of water to the pot, turn down the heat after the water boils, pour the cucumber juice into the pot several times in small amounts, stirring constantly to boil the cucumber juice into a translucent thick paste when the pot, serve in a plastic box, smooth the surface, leave to cool and set aside.
4. Invert the cooled cucumber noodles onto the counter, cut into even thick slices or long strips, and serve on a plate.
5. Cut some red pepper and garlic into a bowl, add 2g of salt, 1g of MSG, 10g of soy sauce, 5g of vinegar and 10g of chili red oil, stir well, pour the seasoned sauce evenly on top of the cold noodles and sprinkle a little cilantro on it.
A cool and refreshing cucumber cold noodle is ready.
[Pineapple Cold Noodles]
1. Prepare a larger pineapple and cut it in half from the middle. Take half of it and cut it into small even pieces, put it in a juicer, add 200g of water and puree the pineapple.
2. Add 100 grams of potato starch to the pureed pineapple and mix well. Cut the other half of the pineapple into small pieces, put it into a juicer, add 400 grams of water and beat it into pineapple juice. Then skim the foam off the top and set aside.
3. Pour the pineapple juice into the pot, after boiling over high heat, add 1 gram of salt to the bottom taste, beat the froth in the pot, then turn down the heat and pour the pineapple puree into the pot, stirring and stirring the pineapple puree while pouring.
4. When the pineapple puree is all set and gelatinous, add 4 grams of sugar to neutralize the acidity, keep the heat low and continue to stir-fry for about 3 minutes to turn the pineapple puree into a transparent, sticky paste and you can take it out of the pan.
5. Place the simmered pineapple in a plastic container, flatten the surface and leave to dry for 1 hour. 1 hour later, the pineapple will be cool and very smooth and elastic. Turn out the cooler onto the counter and cut into even thick slices.
6. Arrange the cut cold noodles on a plate, sprinkle with sugar and honey when eating, and serve with seasonal fruits and vegetables to make a simple and delicious dessert. You can also pour some yogurt and sprinkle nuts on it, and have one when it's hot.
Ice cold bowl, especially for the hot summer season, 2 minutes to learn, ice cold and smooth, want to fail are difficult.
(First Food Editor: Happy)