The bread should be kneaded in place, the taste will be good, and usually knead the surface has been sweating, physically and mentally exhausted, time-consuming and physical process to dissuade many friends who want to do bread. This is the case, then this no-knead breakfast package you must know, no kneading, no film, the necessary method of gluttonous lazy man, perfect for newcomers to practice.
A bulbous and shiny one, eat fluffy and soft, mix a batter can do, save time and effort, the ingredients used are also relatively home-cooked, want to eat at any time you can start.
The inside is delicate and soft, and the surface is brushed with egg yolk to reveal the attractive caramel color, which is more and more shiny.
No-knead breakfast buns-
High gluten flour/250g, warm milk/170g, granulated sugar/30g, cooking oil/15g, yeast/3g, egg yolk/1, salt/1g, white sesame seeds, sliced almonds/appropriate amount, egg yolk mixture/appropriate amount
Skilled time consumption: 45 minutes (excluding fermentation time)
1. Mix the warm milk, yeast, sugar, salt, egg yolk and cooking oil together with an egg whip and mix well. (Tips: using warm milk can melt the yeast and stimulate the activity, also can shorten the fermentation time)
2. Pour in the high gluten flour, stirring back and forth with a spatula, tossing and pressing until there is no dry flour.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and let ferment until double in size.
4. Remove the plastic wrap and use a spatula to stir the exhaust for one minute.
5. Sprinkle some dry flour on the kneading board, fold the dough inward to close the mouth and form a round embryo.
6. Divide into 8 equal portions, organize into rounds, and finish making the remaining loaves in the same way.
7. Put on a baking sheet, put in the oven, secondary fermentation until 1.5 to 2 times larger. (Tips: If the oven does not have a fermentation function, you can cover with plastic wrap and ferment directly at room temperature until doubled in size)
8. Brush the top of the bread with the egg yolk mixture and sprinkle with white sesame seeds, or sliced almonds.
9. Put in the middle of the oven preheated 180 ℃, the upper and lower heat 180 ℃ baking about 15-18 minutes. (Tips: the water content of this bread is very high, when making the dough is relatively sticky is a normal phenomenon)
Make the bread sealed and frozen, can be stored for a week, take out at room temperature to thaw before eating, put in the oven to bake, you can restore the original fluffy texture, the oven reference temperature of 170 ℃, bake about 5 minutes.
With a side of gingko soup, an easy nutritious breakfast is at hand. When breakfast or afternoon tea snacks are very nice, baby a tube full.