Traveling can be a wonderful thing. You get to experience different cultures, warmer climates, and escape the mundanity of your at-home life. However, there is a necessary evil to travel, and that is going to the airport. Here, you can experience delays that seem much longer than a few hours (and can feel like weeks), and encounter odd folks who make your trip a nightmare.
The people in this article found out the hard way just how horrible traveling can be. You'll see people who are doubled over with exhaustion, and doing anything they can to try and get some sleep - which requires 'sleeping' in positions that would make members of Cirque du Soleil feel uncomfortable.
There's odd animals [because seemingly everyone has an emotional support animal now], odd carry-on items, and just odd people making odd decisions. These will make you feel the pain of travel - especially during the holidays when airports are overcrowded.
Scroll through to see 14 people who found out the airport can be a terrible place.
1. Have you ever been this tired?
2. Emotional support animal?
3. It might be time to change your flight
4. Impressive balance
5. Of course you can't travel without bringing your birds with you
6. On your way home from vacation like...
7. Does it have WiFi?
8. I wouldn't mind if my flight was delayed if I could play with these pups
9. Planning ahead
10. When you're 'this' close to just going back home
11. Which one of these belongs on a leash?
12. Well I feel safer knowing that they're TSA screened
13. Could you ever sleep face first on this floor?
14. She's got all the time in the world
Which ones made you laugh?