This recipe is raw, vegan, refined sugar free, 100% organic, full of anti-oxidants, magnesium, serotonin and promotes digestive health! It also tastes rich, decadent and makes your heart skip! You can freeze these for a few months and simply thaw 5 min before eating.
For the Nougat:
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight
- 2 tbsp organic vanilla essence
- 4 pitted dates, soaked
For the Peanut Caramel:
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
For the Chocolate:
- 1/3 cup raw cacao butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar/agave
To Make the Crust:
- In a food processor, pulse the crust ingredients together and press into a small, lined baking dish. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
To Make the Nougat:
- Pulse the nougat ingredients (cashews, vanilla & dates) until a smooth paste forms.
- Spread the nougat over crust layer and place back in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Layer your cake or pack an individual form as often as you like with each layer ingredient.
- Melt the raw cacao butter in a water bath (don’t boil). Stir in the sweetener and add the raw cacao until you have a smooth liquid chocolate substance.
- Dip or pour over layers and let cool in the refrigerator.
The three different layers in this recipe can be layered as many times as you like. You can make 'Snickers' bites out of them by doing a nougat layer, caramel layer and then a coating of the chocolate layer. The picture shows several layers to make a taller treat. Customize it how you'd like!
More related with these ingredients:
Total Calories: 2961 | Total Carbs: 181 g | Total Fat: 226 g | Total Protein: 66 g | Total Sodium: 615 g | Total Sugar: 107 g
Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.