It may seem like we have seen it all, therefore, there are little surprises left in the world. Fortunately, that is not the case. Whether it’s getting to peek into the interior of a seashell to the ridiculous bear-sofa, there is always something new to discover.
We have complied a list of random images you don’t normally get to see. After viewing them, you may begin to look at things differently, or at least realize we are surrounded by quirky stuff all around us. Both in nature and man-made.
1. Oil platform being towed out to sea.
2. Monarch Butterflies on trees of south central Mexico.
3. The inside of zippo lighter by cutting it in half.
4. A tree growing around a statue.
5. A massive, overgrown strawberry.
6. Rafflesia arnoldii is the largest individual flower on Earth.
7. The coolest park bench for its WiFi capabilities.
8. An unusually pink labradorite.
9. Greenery are the new tenants of this abandoned house in New Orleans.
10. A perfectly polished sphere of petrified wood.
11. A bear of a couch.
12. A divided storm in Pennsylvania.
13. A 3D portrait designed for the blind to feel what Russian president Vladimir Putin looks like.
14. Manly pillars in Tokyo, Japan.
15. The beautiful spirit quartz stones.
16. The Oblong-Winged katydid or bush cricket have a genetic mutation called erythrism which gives the insect its pink pigmentation.
17. The inside of a tortoise skeleton.
18. The framework of the Nikon D5 Camera.
19. Breeding king penguins at Possession Island.
20. Pearls inside of an oyster.
21. The internal frame of a fire hydrant.
22. Ceiling fresco at Seitenstetten Abbey, Austria.
23. A charging station for mobile phones while you shop.
24. The beautiful and intricate interior of a seashell when cut in half.
25. Delicate looking Stemonitis Fusca which is slime mold found on dead wood.