Disclaimer: The graphics come from the network: copyright belongs to the original creator, we respect the original, focus on sharing, if the infringement please contact promptly removed. Thank you!
A. How to season to taste?
First, you have to pay attention to the order of seasoning.
The correct ones should be: sugar, salt, vinegar, soy sauce, and MSG. Because the molecule of sugar is bigger than salt, adding them in order of molecular size will not cause penetration, and adding soy sauce and MSG at the end will not lose the flavor.
Second, seasoning tips.
1. When stewing food, add seasoning only after the hard food has become soft.
2. When stir-frying food, season quickly. Sugar and salt can be sprinkled on the ingredients, while soy sauce and wine should be drizzled down from the side of the pan.
3. Seasoning must be mixed with liquid (stock, water) in order to season the ingredients evenly.
4. In order to prevent the fishy taste or the sweetness of the fish from melting out, the seasoning liquid must be boiled first before adding.
5. Usually beef and pork are seasoned with soy sauce, wine and ginger.
6. For light-tasting chicken or shrimp and squid, season with salt, wine and ginger.
7. After seasoning, coat with egg white or meat tenderizing powder to prevent the meat from becoming tough, or add a small amount of oil so that the meat does not stick together when stir-frying.
8. vinegar food or dipping dishes, to eat before mixing into the seasoning liquid, if too early to add the seasoning liquid will make the food water.
Second, how to deep fry food to have a dry and crispy taste ?
Is it hard to deep fry food? The best part of deep-frying is the dry, crispy texture when it's done, but it takes some mastery to achieve that texture when deep-frying!
1. portion: a frying portion, about half of the surface area of the oil, if too much, it will make the oil temperature drop, lengthening the frying time, but can not be fried out of the dry crisp finished products.
2. Temperature: Deep fry fish, chicken with bones, first use low temperature (160℃) oil to deep fry and cook, then pick up with a funnel, heat the oil (180℃) and deep fry again to color and remove excess water, it will make the food dry and crispy.
Handling of reused oil
Think it's a shame to throw away oil that's been fried once? The oil can still be used again if it is treated properly.
1. Residue will cause deterioration of the oil, remember to drain the residue with filter paper while the oil is hot, cold oil will produce stickiness.
2. Allow the oil to cool sufficiently, seal it and store it in a dark place.
3. The correct order of frying can make the oil last longer: fry shrimp first → fry Western-style fried items → fry fish, fried chicken pieces, etc. Because the flour-coated deep-fried items will let the flour scatter in the oil and contaminate the oil, so it is best to deep-fry at the end.
Third, how can beef become delicious after a long time?
Here are 5 ways to help make dry, tough beef delicious.
1. Soak the beef in vinegar or wine, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate to soften the beef.
2. Cover the beef with sliced pineapple or kiwi fruit and wrap in plastic wrap for 1 hour, the beef will be tender.
3. Pat the beef with a kitchen knife before cooking to break down the fibrous tissue, which will reduce the toughness.
4. Coat the beef with salad oil and water, then wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
5. Dab a little baking soda on the beef before putting it in the pot to soften the meat.
Fourth, the taste of bread has become worse?
When you buy bread and put it for a long time, it will soon become hard and unpalatable, when you can.
1. Place in a plastic bag, drip a little drinking water, put in the microwave or oven to heat, the bread will be as hot and soft as just out of the oven.
2. If it is toast, you can dip the egg into the pan and fry it, or add some favorite sauce and bake it in the oven, there will be a new way to eat it.
3. You can also dice hard bread and add it to hot soup or porridge to eat.
Reuse leftover bread
Leftover bread that becomes hard and hard to eat may be allowed to be reused.
Bread crumbs - put the leftover bread in the refrigerator, and when it is cold enough to be hard, take it out and grind it with a metal grinder to make bread powder, which will become bread crumbs that can be wrapped around fried foods.
Refrigerator odor absorber - leftover bread can be used as a refrigerator odor absorber. Choose hard bread, bake it until black, then wrap it with gauze and put it in the refrigerator, it can remove the odor in the refrigerator.
V. How to cook delicious rice ?
Often cooked rice is either too hard or too soft, what should I do? As long as you know how to cook rice, you can cook delicious rice!
1. Measure the required amount of rice correctly in a special rice measuring cup. When washing rice, add a large amount of water for the first time, stir it quickly and pour the water out immediately, rub the rice with the palm of your hand by pressing it, and rinse it with water repeatedly until it is clear.
2. Put the washed rice into the inner pot and add the correct amount of water, leave it for about half an hour to allow the rice to absorb the water before starting to cook.
After the rice is cooked, keep it warm for about 10-15 minutes before opening the lid and stirring the cooked rice with a rice spoon to make fragrant white rice.
3. If you can't cook rice to the right level of doneness, adding a drop or two of wine can turn half-cooked rice into fragrant white rice!
4. Add a small rub of salt and salad oil to the washed rice to make the cooked rice shiny.
Six, green vegetables a cooked paste pile, how to do?
Green vegetables and cucumbers, peas, beans, etc., it is easy to cook well not long after turning yellow, in fact, you can.
1. Add a small teaspoon of salt to the boiling water, then add the bok choy to the pot, pass it through the hot water and then pick it up.
2. Once the vegetables are cooked, they should be immediately passed through ice water, so that they can be more green and crisp.
How to keep vegetables from losing nutrients when cooking
1. Try not to overcook the vegetables, cook them until they become soft.
2. Use high heat or fast cooking to reduce the loss of nutrients.
3. Do not cut vegetables too fine when cutting.
4. It is best to cover the stir-fry with a lid to shorten the cooking time. Also try to use as little water as possible to preserve the nutrients of the vegetables.
Seven, microwave heating why not raw and not cooked?
After heating food in the microwave oven, but found that the food sometimes raw, sometimes cooked experience? That is because the food contains different ingredients.
1. food with a lot of salt, such as ham, sausage, curry, meat, fish, etc., heat from the outside to the inside when heated in a microwave oven, so even though the outer layer is cooked, the inside is still raw.
2. And foods with a lot of sugar, starchy foods such as groundnuts, breads, rice cakes, rice, cakes and jams, when heated, will be heated from the inside to the outside, so when you cut open a half baked groundnut, you will find that the middle is already soft and the outer layer is still hard.
Eight, the beans can not be cooked how to do?
Even if the beans are cooked for a long time, they still taste hard as a rock? Follow the steps below and you'll have soft cooked beans!
1: Soak the beans in water overnight first.
2. Cook for 1 to 2 hours, slowly over moderate heat, until soft.
3, the point is to keep adding water during the cooking process, so that the water can cover the beans 1 cm.
4, wait for the beans to become fully soft and then add sugar in 2 to 3 times. Do not add more sugar at one time, this will make the immersion pressure rise to make the beans dehydrated and hard.