Steamed buns many friends like to eat it, it is hairy food, characterized by fluffy and soft taste, eating is easy to digest and absorption, adults and children can eat, do not worry about the stomach and intestinal burden. The filling inside the different buns are not quite the same, the southern buns like cooked meat filling, but we still like fresh meat buns, fresh meat and juicy, very enjoyable to eat. We all love the meat-filled buns, but the vegetarian filling also makes people want to stop, mainly because they are not tired of eating, and very fragrant, eaten and want to eat again.
We all love buns, and of course we want to make them ourselves. For friends in the south, not good at pasta, that means it is difficult to make the buns well. Many friends do the first step of fermentation is afraid, because it is not clear fermentation time, always compared to the recipe said inside, summer hair half an hour, winter also hair half an hour, and then winter hair half an hour to steam will fail. In fact, the fermentation time is not based on time, but according to the temperature and humidity to determine, the temperature is high it will ferment faster. It will also be affected by humidity. The first time to do friends do not recommend hair twice, after learning to hair, obviously the first fermentation success, the second waking is not in place, the steam out also collapsed, not at all fluffy.
Steamed buns most afraid of early fermentation, especially for newcomers, newcomers are best to do a fermented bun, after the filling dough is ready, directly after the package. After the raw bun is wrapped you can ferment it and steam it directly after it becomes fat, to ensure that it is white and soft, a little also collapsed. Newbie friends can try this practice! If you like it, try it! I'll share the fermented veggie buns below, so keep reading if you're interested!
A handful of vermicelli, a handful of leek, the right amount of soy sauce, 5 grams of yeast, 5 grams of sugar, 150 ml of warm water, 300 grams of flour, 5 grams of lard, a handful of ham, the right amount of salt, the right amount of pepper, the right amount of oyster sauce, the right amount of five spice powder, the right amount of sesame oil
1. Prepare a handful of vermicelli and soak them in heated water in advance.
2. Prepare a handful of leeks, select and wash them, then remove the old part of the root and cut them into small pieces.
3. soaked vermicelli cut into small sections with a knife, pour an appropriate amount of soy sauce into it for color, and then add some oil, stir well and set aside. Add soy sauce coloring to make out the color bright, look appetizing, add oil it will not lump together.
4. Add 5 grams of yeast and 5 grams of sugar to the bowl to promote fermentation, then add 150 ml of warm water and stir well to melt the yeast and sugar.
5. Then prepare 300 grams of flour, use the front of the yeast water and noodles, while to the side, stir, stir into the flour flocculent, then add 5 grams of lard, add some lard can make the surface white and bright.
6. Underhand synthesis of dough, do not rush to knead smooth, cover, relax for 5 minutes.
7. leek cm oil to lock the moisture. Add salt to the back and no water will come out.
8. Add the vermicelli in, then add some diced ham sausage, do not like can not add, shrimp skin can also be. To the inside mix in the right amount of salt, the right amount of pepper, the right amount of oyster sauce, the right amount of five spice powder, the right amount of sesame oil. Stir well the filling is ready.
9. After the dough is relaxed, take it out and knead it for five minutes to make the surface smooth.
10. Then roll out the dough into long strips and divide them into equal-sized dough pieces.
11. All rounded up, slightly pressed flat and set aside.
12. Then roll out the dough into a thin round sheet and put the appropriate amount of filling inside.
13. and then wrap it up, will wrap the pleats on the package, will not wrap the pleats in accordance with the way they will wrap up.
14. After all done, put it on the steamer. Cover and let it ferment until 1.5 times bigger.
15. After about 40 minutes, you can see that the bun has become significantly larger, white and fat, and can be picked up lightly. Cover the lid, turn on the high heat and steam for 10 minutes after the water boils.
16. Time to simmer for 5 minutes before opening the lid, otherwise it will shrink back to wrinkle the skin.
1. leek oil in advance to lock the moisture, or add salt later will be water serious, resulting in sticky hands when wrapped, paste everywhere.
2. The state of fermentation is to look fatter, pick up lighter and smell sourer on it.