You know those cooking shows where a celebrity chef like Gordon Ramsay comes in and berates people for being terrible at cooking? It might seem like he's being overly harsh, but once you check out fledgling cooks like the ones as follows then you'll see why it's necessary to put some cooks in their place.
Not only do the people below struggle with the most basic fundamentals of cooking, but they somehow make the most menial task dangerous. How do you start a massive kitchen fire but cooking popcorn? Sorry, not even 'cooking' but just microwaving popcorn.
Let's take a look at these 14 people who should no longer be allowed in or even near a kitchen.
1. "Can I get half my pizza with pepperoni and the other half on the floor?"
2. Batter up
4. I dunno, you tell me why your soup just randomly dropped on the floor
5. Floor cheese
6. Your noodles are ready
7. Extra crispy
8. Mystery cans
9. So embarrassing cause that's not even how you spell "lasagna"
10. When your pepper shaker betrays you
11. Warning: plastic melts in ovens
12. What microwave setting is this?
13. You might have had the temperature up a little too high
14. What movie would this popcorn go best with?
Do you know anyone who is completely useless in the kitchen?