1, in fact, the Dutch nightlife, and not as colorful as the domestic, there is no KTV, foot spa, there are no bathing centers, performing arts venues, such as the Oriental Scala, Liu Lao brother stage and so on. Therefore, the Dutch people after work, generally is a bubble bar, pop a di, open a PARTY, simple and unpretentious.
2, Whenever night falls, most of the elderly Dutch will focus on walking and stopping to enjoy, while the young people will be in the street stalls, wearing earphones and drinking beer, with their favorite music and open the self-importance mode.
3, as the ceiling of the average height in the world, the Dutch grow tall in fact and latitude and milk does not have much to do with, and really help the Dutch, in fact, is cheese and peanut butter.
4. In the Netherlands, don't smoke in any public place, otherwise you will be expelled or fined. Also, you can't always get a cab on the roadside in the Netherlands, but a Chinese driver's license can be used in the Netherlands for six months after it has been translated and notarized.
5. The Netherlands is a country where life is free and casual, and the hierarchy is blurred. Except for job applications or important meetings, it is rare to see Dutch people wearing western clothes. But in the Dutch conversation is not casual, they will often hang the word "please" on the lips.
6. According to the Dutch marriage law, if the couple divorces, then as the husband, he must pay alimony to the woman for at least five years until she finds her next husband. Moreover, if the parties have minor children, the alimony is payable for up to 12 years. Therefore, most young Dutch people nowadays choose to cohabit rather than marry.
7, July 2020, the Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte announced that Amsterdam's "Intangible Cultural Street" will be allowed to reopen, but workers must wear masks and masks, and must also comply with the rules when working, take the necessary safety measures. But in fact, most of the young Dutch have never been here, just as many people in Inner Mongolia have never been to the grasslands.
8, for the Dutch, colored pepper is not a vegetable, but a very popular fruit, and in the Dutch supermarkets, colored pepper is also placed in the fruit section. As the king of vitamins, but also to help reduce fat, I did not expect that the news that Peng Yu Yan relied on eating colored peppers to lose thirty pounds, is actually true.
9, by 1664 pieces of mirrored glass stitched together Boymans Van Bernenen public art warehouse, is the world's first art warehouse open to the public, where we can get a close look and understand the whole process of restoration of cultural relics.
10, in lounge 2 of Amsterdam International Airport, there is a special big clock, which seems to have a man inside, and every minute, he re-draws the hands. This is the masterpiece of Dutch designer Maarten Baas. In fact, there is no person inside the clock, but a video recorded manually for 12 hours and without any censoring, playing on a loop. In addition, the main character of this video turned out to be Maarten-Baas himself.
11, as the world's most tolerant and free city, Amsterdam canals on both sides of the house, there are a lot of east and west, at first I thought it was due to years of swaying around and the house shocked crooked, but later learned that the original because of the reclamation of the city and the amount of rainwater caused by the land subsidence.
12, because the stairs and corridors of Dutch residential buildings are very steep and narrow, so almost every residential building will have an iron hook above the top floor window, the purpose is to facilitate transportation when moving or purchasing new furniture.
13. There are three major Chinatowns in the Netherlands, located in Amsterdam, The Hague and Rotterdam, of which Amsterdam Chinatown is one of the oldest Asian communities in Europe, just one street away from the famous De Wallen. Therefore, most Chinese girls can allow their significant others to hide their personal money, but never more than 50 euros!
14. Since 1961, Rotterdam has been the world's number one port and has held the record for many years. Moreover, the glass building where Jackie Chan ran all the way down the sloping glass in the movie "Who am I?" was located in the Maersk Company building in Rotterdam.
15. Erasmus University, known as the Harvard of Europe, is perennially ranked in various world university rankings and is named after the Dutch soul teacher Desiderius Erasmus. In particular, the law school under Erasmus University also has a special center for the study of Chinese law.
16. The markthal market, which has been hailed as the world's most beautiful food market by many global media, cost 12 billion euros and is a Netflix landmark in the Netherlands. It is said that the explosion of the markthal market has also put Rotterdam on Time magazine's annual list of best tourist cities.
17. In 2011, Zhang Jike, who participated in the single event of the World Series for the first time, made a hit and successfully took the first step to the Grand Slam of his career. Moreover, after winning the championship, Zhang Jike excitedly tore his shirt to pieces, which also became a great picture in Chinese sports history, and the place was in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
18, 2021, in order to deal with the serious epidemic, the Dutch government has introduced a series of related measures, such as the mandatory wearing of masks on bicycles, shortening the opening hours of supermarkets, keeping a distance of 1.5 meters between people, etc., but the implementation is really poor.
19. On December 8, 2021, King Willem-Alexander and his eldest daughter, Katharina Amalia, were seen together outside the Nuitdij Palace in The Hague. As the first heir to the Dutch throne, Katharina Amalia, who has just turned 18, will take an important step in her life and become a member of the Council of State and its advisory services.
20, "subway pants-free day" is a very popular holiday in the Netherlands, whenever this day comes, the streets, subway stations are those "pants-free" holiday people, regardless of men and women, regardless of the cold, perhaps because of the Dutch open-minded, they do not feel anything wrong, but think that this is to add a little fun to the original boring life.
21, Rianne Meijer is a Dutch netizen living in Amsterdam. Like other female netizens, taking photos has apparently become part of her daily life because of traveling around the world and tasting food. But what is striking is that Rianne Meijer is taking ugly photos of herself every day.
22, born in Amsterdam in 1995, Sanne Vloet was named one of the 16 most beautiful fairies in the world because of her unique fairy temperament, and is now the most popular model at Vimy.
23, in the streets of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, there is a kind of open-air toilet set up specifically for the convenience of the public, and set up in the middle of the street, I have to say that the Dutch people are really powerful, can be convenient here, but also very courageous.