Sichuan cuisine, referred to as Sichuan cuisine, Chengdu flavor as the authentic, including the Sichuan basin in the territory of several cuisine factions Chongqing cuisine, Leshan cuisine, Mianyang cuisine, Zigong cuisine, Neijiang cuisine, etc.. Among them, Sichuan classic dishes "husband and wife lung slices", "Ma Po Tofu", "back to the pot of meat" can be a household name, so what other famous dishes in Sichuan? What are the most famous dishes in Sichuan? I organized the Sichuan top ten dishes, in addition to the above Sichuan specialties, but also contains boiled beef, Kung Pao chicken, spicy chicken, ants on the tree and other representative dishes of Sichuan, and husband and wife slices of lung, Kung Pao chicken, back to the pot of meat, Ma Po tofu, boiled cabbage and other representative dishes of Sichuan cuisine is named "Chinese cuisine" of " Sichuan top ten dishes", together with us to see it!
Tofu with Minced Pork
It is one of the traditional famous dishes in Sichuan province and belongs to Sichuan cuisine. The main ingredients are ingredients and tofu, mainly tofu, minced beef (pork can also be used), chili pepper and peppercorns. The numbness comes from the peppercorns and the spiciness comes from the chili peppers, which highlights the "spicy" characteristics of Sichuan cuisine. Its taste is unique and smooth. Nowadays, Ma Po Tofu has travelled far and wide, settling in the United States, Canada, Britain, France, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Australia and other countries, leaping from a home-cooked dish to a grand hall and becoming an international dish.
Ma Po Tofu was founded in 1862, the first year of the Tongzhi reign of the Qing Dynasty, in Chengdu by the Wanfu Bridge, in a store formerly known as "Chen Xing Sheng Restaurant". The owner, Chen Chunfu (Chen Senfu), died early, so the small restaurant was run by the owner's wife, who was known as "Chen Ma Po" for her slightly numb face. Back then, the Wanfu Bridge was a crossing of the Fu River, and there were often hard-working people who took a break here. The people who patronized the restaurant were mainly footmen who picked oil. Chen had a unique cooking technique for tofu, and the tofu she cooked was so colorful, fragrant and unusual that it was loved by people. Ma Po Tofu became so popular that it spread throughout the region, and there were many different ways to make it. One of the biggest changes was made by Chen Xing Sheng's restaurant, which changed the ingredients from beef to pork so that diners who did not eat beef could also enjoy it. The restaurant later switched back to beef, but the pork-based approach has been widely accepted by chefs and diners everywhere; the second is the addition of bean paste.
Tofu (250g), beef (75g), garlic sprouts (1), tempeh (15g), pepper powder (3g), cooking wine (5g), salt (3g), monosodium glutamate (2g), pea starch (5g), peanut oil (15g), small onion (5g), etc.
1. cut tofu into 2 cm square blocks, blanch in boiling water with a little salt to remove the fishy smell of beans, fish out and soak in water; chopped tempeh, etc., chopped garlic, minced ginger;.
2. Heat a frying pan, add oil, add the stuffed beef and stir-fry; when the stuffed beef is golden brown, add bean paste and stir-fry; add black beans, ginger and chili powder and stir-fry until the beef is colored.
3. Boil the broth; add tofu and cook for 3 minutes; add soy sauce, garlic cloves, sugar, season with salt, then thicken with wet starch; serve and sprinkle with pepper noodles and minced green onion.
Pork in the back
Hui Pot Pork is a traditional Sichuan dish for cooking pork, which belongs to the Sichuan cuisine family. It is made of pork, green pepper, garlic, etc. It has a unique taste, bright red color, fatty but not greasy, and rich fragrance in the mouth. Originated in rural areas of Sichuan. In ancient times, it was called oil explosion pot; most families in Sichuan can make it. The so-called back to the pot, is the meaning of re-cooked. Back-pot meat has a very important place in Sichuan cuisine. It has always been considered the top of Sichuan cuisine, the incarnation of Sichuan cuisine, and it is inevitable to think of Sichuan cuisine. It is the first choice of the next meal because of its color and aroma and eye-catching color. The ingredients are different, besides garlic (green garlic), you can also use colored peppers, onions, leeks, potted helmets, etc. to make potted pork, each family has its own secret recipe.
Ingredients: two knife meat, green garlic, green onion, ginger, garlic, dried red pepper, pepper, Pixian bean paste, cooking wine, sugar, soy sauce
1, skinned pancetta cold water into the pot to add onion, ginger, pepper 7, 8 grains, yellow wine appropriate amount of boiling.
2, skim the foam, cook until 80% mature, remove the natural cooling (chopsticks can be inserted).
3, cut the meat into thin slices, ginger, garlic slices, onion cut into diagonal sections.
4: Pat the white part of the green garlic with a knife first, then cut it all diagonally into sections and set aside.
5, . Frying pan on the fire, add very little oil to stir chili, pepper and onion ginger.
6, stir-fry the meat slices, until the meat color becomes transparent, slightly curled around the edges.
7, the meat will be dialed to the side of the pot, under the Pixian bean paste (can first chopped fine) stir-fried red oil.
8, appropriate to add a little soy sauce or sweet noodle sauce to adjust the color, stir-fry evenly with the meat.
9, put in the green garlic, point a little wine, sugar to adjust the flavor can be pan.
1. Selection of meat to fine: to the day of slaughter of fresh pork, fat four hind legs two knives, lean six wide three fingers, too fat is greasy, too thin is burnt, too wide too narrow are difficult to shape.
2. Cook meat to season: water to cook meat, it is difficult to get out of the meat, therefore, after the water is boiling, you should first put ginger (patted open with a knife), onion knuckles, garlic, pepper hanging soup, such as soup gas aroma, and then put the cleaned pork, six mature on the strain spare, can not be cooked too soft.
3. cut meat to be clever: many people wait for the meat cold and then cut, fat and thin easy to break, hot and hot, the knife is difficult to even, know how to chef, put the fished meat in cold water to dip a dip, while the outside is cold and hot knife, if there is a refrigerator, you can put just cooked meat into the emergency room for two or three minutes, which is better to cut.
4. ingredients to justify: bean paste must be authentic Pixian bean paste, finely chopped with a knife, soy sauce to thicken can hang bottle wall.
5. frying to get the right fire: mastering the fire is the key to potted meat. With medium heat, after the meat, that is, under the finely chopped Pixian bean cloves, mixed and simmered, so that the unique color and flavor of bean cloves deep into the meat. Fire and oil temperature to hold the right master, the meat can be simmered into a nest shape, commonly known as "lantern nest". When the meat becomes a nest, immediately put in a little sweet sauce, soy sauce, also can be appropriate to put a few drops of wine, put a little chicken essence to increase the flavor and freshness, and then, immediately add ingredients, change to high heat, stir-fry until cooked can be pot.
Spousal Lung Slices
Sliced lung with husband and wife is a famous dish in Chengdu, Sichuan province, created by Guo Chaohua and Zhang Tianzheng, a husband and wife. Husband and wife lung slices, red color, soft and tender texture, spicy and strong flavor. It is green, red and blue green, with a dark river of Jin. A large celadon plate of freshly mixed lung slices on the table, red oil and heavy color, bright color; put the chopsticks into the mouth, you will feel spicy and fresh, soft and smooth, crispy tendons and soft crumbs, tender. Usually, the main ingredients are beef scalp, beef heart, beef tongue, beef tripe and beef, which are brined and then sliced. Then it is poured with red oil made of chili oil, pepper noodles and other auxiliary ingredients. Its fine production, beautiful color, tender texture and fresh taste, spicy and thick aroma, very palatable.
Beef 100g, beef tongue 100g, beef scalp 100g, beef heart 150g, beef tripe 200g, spices (star anise, sanai, anise, cumin, herb nuts, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, etc.), salt, red oil chili, pepper noodles, sesame, cooked peanut rice, soybean oil, monosodium glutamate, celery in appropriate amounts.
1. will be cut into pieces of beef, and beef miscellaneous (beef tongue, beef heart, beef scalp, tripe) together with clean, with spices, salt, pepper noodles and other various seasonings brine, first with a fierce fire boil and then turn to a low fire, brine to the meat material rake and not rotten, and then fished up to dry, cut into large thin slices, spare.
2. Wash the celery and cut it into 1cm long pieces. Stir-fry sesame seeds and cooked peanuts together and press them into the ground and set aside.
3. Plate into the cut beef, beef, then add marinade, soybean oil, monosodium glutamate, pepper noodles, red oil chili, sesame seeds, ground peanut rice and celery, stir well that is ready.
Sichuan Kung Pao Chicken
Kung Pao Chicken is a famous Chinese and foreign special traditional dish. Lu, Sichuan and Guizhou dishes are included in the original called oil-blasted chicken, because it was first created by Shandong governor Ding Baozhen in the Qing Dynasty, Ding was once named "Crown Prince Shao Bao" (also known as "Gong Bao"), so people will be crowned with the dish Ding's title, renamed The dish was renamed "Kung Pao Chicken". After Ding Baozhen became the governor of Sichuan, he brought the dish to Chengdu, Sichuan, where it was processed and transformed by Sichuan chefs to be more elaborate and of better quality. Later, it was presented to the emperor as a tribute dish by Sichuan officials and developed into a famous dish for the imperial use. Sichuan Kung Pao chicken is made with chicken breast, using crispy peanut rice and dried chili pepper joints, and the taste must be spicy lychee flavor. The chili pepper knots are fried to highlight the paste spicy flavor.
Dried meat (225g), peanut rice (50g)
Accessories: green onion (45g), ginger (10g)
Seasoning: dried chili pepper (8g), pepper (1.5g), salad oil (60g), salt (2g), cooking wine (2g), MSG (1g), soy sauce (6.5g), sugar (10g), vinegar (7g), water starch (22g).
Pat the chicken breast with the back of a knife, cut into small dice, add one tablespoon of cooking wine, half a tablespoon of cooking oil, half a teaspoon of white pepper, half a teaspoon of salt, and one teaspoon of cornstarch to marinate for 10 minutes, then mix well with water starch.
Wash and cut the green onion, wash the dried chili pepper, cut off both ends to remove the chili seeds, and dice the cucumber.
In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, salt, ginger, sugar and cooking wine to make a seasoning sauce.
Heat the oil in a pot and add the peppers and dried chili peppers to the pot and fry over low heat to bring out the fragrance.
Add the diced chicken, put 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, stir-fry the diced chicken smoothly to brown, then pour in the water starch.
Finally, mix in the sauce, then add cooked peanuts, stir-fry evenly, thicken with water starch is ready.
Soak peanuts in boiling water, peel off the skin, cold pan with cold oil peanuts (not easy to scorch), stir-fry over medium heat until shallow caramelized yellow and then served on a large plate to dissipate heat for use.
Kung Pao chicken features spicy with sweet, sweet with spicy, tender chicken with crispy peanuts, fresh spicy and crispy in the mouth, red but not spicy, spicy but not fierce, smooth and crispy meat.
After the entrance of Kung Pao chicken, the tongue first feel slightly numb, shallow spicy, and then the impact on the taste buds is a sweetness, chewing and some "Xu calculate" feeling, numb, spicy, sour, sweet wrapped in diced chicken, scallions, peanuts make people want to stop
Steamed River Dumplings
Steamed river dumpling is a special traditional dish in Leshan, Sichuan province, belonging to the Sichuan cuisine. It is made of steamed fish and ham. The dish has a beautiful shape, fatty and tender meat, clear soup and fresh taste. "The steamed fish is a traditional dish of Sichuan cuisine. Jiangduan, scientifically known as "long-nosed crispy", has a particularly fatty kiss, commonly known as "fat head". Sichuan's "Jiangduan fish" is mainly produced in the Minjiang River Leshan River and the mouth of the Jialing River. The fish meat is tender and less spiny, and is a rare fish.
Ingredients: river dumplings, ham, hydrated shiitake mushrooms. Salt, Shao wine, ginger, green onion, clear soup, monosodium glutamate, pepper.
The fish is slaughtered, cleaned, blanched in a pot of boiling water and then removed, soaked in cold water, then scraped with a knife to remove the membrane on the surface of the fish, and then made several oblique gravers on both sides of the fish. Season the fish with salt, wine and pepper, then smear it well inside and outside, add sliced ginger and white onion and marinate it to taste. Cut the ham and mushrooms into slices. Add salt, wine, ginger and green onion, cover with net oil, add the right amount of broth and steam for about 30 minutes. Remove the net oil, green onion and ginger, and slide the fish into the fish plate. Put the broth and the original juice of the steamed fish in the frying pan, boil over high heat, add MSG, pepper and mix well, pour into the fish dish and it is ready. Serve with a ginger-flavored dish for dipping.
Dongpo Elbow, a special product of Meishan City, Sichuan Province, and a national geographical indication product. Dongpo Elbow has the advantages of creamy soup, rotten and soft pork elbow, tender meat, mellow and chewy, fat but not greasy, etc. In December 2013, Dongpo Elbow was successfully granted the title of National Geographical Indication Protection Product.
Dongpo elbow has the characteristics of fat but not greasy, poached but not rotten, color, aroma, taste, shape, Dongpo elbow soup creamy white, snow beans powder white, pork elbow fat and soft taste, the original juice, aroma overflowing.
Meishan Dongpo Pork
Originated from Meishan, Sichuan, there are roughly two places to eat authentic Dongpo meat, one is Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, and the other is Meishan, Sichuan, the hometown of Su Dongpo. Although Su Dongpo was a famous Sichuanese, Dongpo meat is also regarded as a famous dish of Zhejiang cuisine, which is related to the historical background of that time.
Ingredients and Accessories
2 taels of green onion, 1 tael of ginger. 4 taels of yellow wine, soy sauce, sugar
1. Wash a piece of pork.
2. Add water to the pot, cold water under the meat, boil the water and blanch for 5 minutes.
3. Blanch the pork and cut it into cubes.
4. Blanched pork cut into cubes.
5. Place the meat cut into squares, skin side down, in the pan.
6. Add yellow wine, soy sauce, sugar, boil on high heat, simmer for 2 hours.
7. Pick up the stewed pancetta, place skin side up in a large bowl, drizzle with the original cooking juices, and steam in a pot for 30 minutes.
8. Delicious Dongpo pork out of the pot
Shredded pork with fish sauce
Shredded pork with fish flavor is a special Sichuan traditional dish, seasoned with fish flavor and named after it, belongs to Sichuan cuisine. It is said to be inspired by shredded pork with pickled pepper, and was created by a Sichuanese chef during the Republic of China, and was finally named by Chiang Kai-shek's chef during the War of Resistance, and has been passed down to this day.
The name of this dish, shredded fish and pork, was finally named by Chiang Kai-shek's chef during the War of Resistance and has been passed down to this day.
Shredded pork with fish flavor is made with fine ingredients, and the dish is red in color, rich in fish flavor, with the characteristics of both salty and sweet, sour and spicy, and the texture of shredded pork is smooth and soft. It is a must-have dish for the next meal.
Allusions and legends
According to legend, a long time ago, there was a business family in Sichuan, their family loved to eat fish, the seasoning is also very careful, so they have to put some onions, ginger, garlic, wine, vinegar, soy sauce, kimchi and other fishy seasonings to enhance the flavor of the fish when they are cooked.
One night, when the hostess was frying another dish, she put the leftover ingredients from the last time she cooked fish in this dish in order not to waste the ingredients. At that time, she thought that this dish might not be good enough to give to her man. She was dumbfounded when her husband came home from business. I do not know whether it is hungry, or feel that this dish is special, the man did not wait for the start of the meal to grab with his hands to swallow, but also impatiently asked his wife what this dish is made of. When she stammered, she unexpectedly found her husband praising the taste of the dish. Her husband saw that she did not answer, and asked a "so delicious is made of what", then the wife told him exactly.
Ingredients: pork, black fungus, sliced yucca, green onion, garlic, ginger, pickled chili, broth (or water) .
1. Soaked black fungus shredded, yucca slices (optional) shredded, lean pork shredded, onion, ginger and garlic cut small dice, pickled pepper chopped fine;
2. Marinate the meat with a little salt and cornstarch for five to ten minutes, and mix the cornstarch, salt, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce and broth (or water) into a gravy;
3. Heat a pan with cold oil, when the oil is hot, add shredded meat and stir-fry quickly;
4. Stir-fry shredded meat until white, then quickly add ginger, garlic rice, pickled pepper;
5. Stir-fry until fragrant and red, then add green onions, fungus, pea tips and yucca slices and stir-fry well;
6. under the gravy to collect the juice to start the pot.
cabbage in boiling water
Steamed Chinese Cabbage in Supreme Soup is a famous Sichuan dish, originally created by the famous Sichuan chef Huang Jinglin during his time in the Qing Dynasty Imperial Kitchen, and later developed by the Sichuan master Luo Guorong, becoming a fine product in the national banquet. The dish is made with northern cabbage hearts, seasoned with chicken broth, and finished with a drizzle of chicken oil in the soup. When the dish is finished, it is fresh and light, with a strong fragrance and mellow, and the soup is thick, not oily and greasy, but light and refreshing.
According to legend, kaisui bok choy was created by Huang Jinglin, a famous Sichuan chef who was appreciated by Cixi, in the imperial kitchen of the Qing Dynasty. When Huang Jinglin was a chef, many people derided Sichuan cuisine "only spicy, vulgar and rustic", in order to break the rumor to establish evidence, he meditated for many hours and through a hundred attempts, finally pioneered the creation of "kaisui bok choy" this dish of the best, the extreme complexity and simplicity to the realm of chemistry. A sweep of Sichuan cuisine pent up for a hundred years of grievances
In 1954, Luo Guorong, the master of Sichuan cuisine, was transferred to Beijing and became the chef of Beijing Hotel, responsible for the state banquet. He brought back to Beijing the cooking technique of "boiling water cabbage", which became a delicacy in the high-class banquet of Beijing Hotel.
10 kg of Chinese cabbage (only the very tender part of the heart is used for each plant), 2500 g of old hen, 200 g of ham hocks, 500 g of pork ribs, 300 g of dried scallops, 700 g of skinless net lean chicken breast, 300 g of whole lean pork, 10 g of salt, 10 g of cooking wine, 50 g of green onion, 10 g of ginger, and 4 liters of water.
Step 1. first boil the clear water stock. The old hen subdivided and washed; dried scallops soaked well, and washed ham hocks, ribs, etc., according to the class were put into different boiling water pot blanching, remove blood and impurities, fish out and then wash, together into a large soup pot, add water, ginger, green onions, boil and add wine, turn low heat and simmer slowly for 3 hours.
2. At the same time, chop the chicken breast and lean pork into minced meat and add appropriate amount of water to make porridge for use.
3. After the soup has simmered for 3 hours, use a sieve to separate out all the soup dregs and floating oil. Pour the broth into another pot, bring to boil, stir in the pork paste, turn to medium-low heat, wait for it to slowly spread, meat paste float, use a small spoon to fish out the meat paste; then bring the soup to boil again, the chicken paste in 2 times, according to the same treatment of pork paste; finally, the broth is thoroughly separated from the dregs, remove the oil, to be fresh and clear as water, salt to taste, to be used.
4. Divide the soup into two pots. Select the tender cabbage hearts, put them into one of the pots of broth, sear them until they are seven years old, rinse them in clear water to cool them, pierce them repeatedly with a fine silver needle, put them in a colander, and drizzle them with the original broth from above until they are hot.
5. Place the vegetable hearts in the bottom of the bowl, boil another pot of stock and ladle it into the bowl, that's it.
Spicy chicken is a classic Sichuan and Chongqing region's special traditional dish, of which Chongqing spicy chicken is the most famous. Generally, chicken is the main ingredient, plus green onion, dried chili, pepper, salt, pepper, monosodium glutamate and other ingredients refined, nutritious, delicious, although the same dish, local production also has its own characteristics. Spicy chicken has different characteristics depending on the production method, and is loved by people from all over the world. The dish is brownish red and oily, with a strong spicy flavor. It is salty, fresh, mellow and slightly sweet. Chongqing Spicy Chicken is a famous dish of Sichuan cuisine with full color and flavor, and is one of the originators of Chongqing Jianghu cuisine.
One whole chicken or a box of chicken legs, pepper and dried chili (1:4), green onion, cooked sesame, salt, MSG, cooking wine, cooking oil, ginger, garlic, sugar.
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces, mix with salt and wine and fry in a frying pan at 80% heat until the exterior dries to a deep yellow color and then put away for use.
2. Heat the oil in a pot to 70% hot, pour in the ginger and garlic and stir fry the aroma, then pour in the dried chili and pepper, stir fry until the smell begins to choke, the oil becomes yellow, then pour in the fried chicken pieces, stir fry until the chicken pieces are evenly distributed in the pepper, then sprinkle in the green onions, MSG, sugar, cooked sesame seeds, stir fry well and then remove from the pot.
1. Chili and pepper can be added to your taste, but in order to reflect the original flavor of the dish, the finished product is best to do all the chili pepper to cover the chicken, rather than chicken pieces in the sporadic appearance of a few chili and pepper.
2. fried chicken to chicken sprinkled with salt, must be sprinkled enough, if fried chicken and then add salt, salt flavor is not into the chicken, because the shell of the chicken has been fried dry, the texture is relatively tight, salt can only adhere to the surface of the chicken, affecting the taste.
3. fried chicken with oil must be very hot, or chicken down for a long time the exterior will not be fried dry, even after half a day fried dry, it is really dry, a mass of dead meat, very difficult to eat, completely no taste to speak of, so the fire must be large, fried crispy outside, the inside is still relatively tender.