Everyone hates cleaning the house that it takes a lot of time to do it, and can be pretty boring. However, today we’re going to show you a few tips and tricks that will make the cleaning of your home fun and easy.
These tricks will help you remove stains and clean different surfaces and objects without much effort.
1. Prevent your doors from closing due to a draft with a few rubber bands placed like in the picture above.
2. Put a soft tab on the walls in front of your car in the garage to prevent damaging them when opening your car.
3. Remove your children’s paintings from the walls and other surfaces with the help of KH7 and other degreasing products.
4. If you have a gum stuck on your carpet, you can easily remove it by putting an ice cube over it until it freezes. This will make the removal easier.
5. If you have nail holes in your walls, rub a bar of soap on them until they’re filled.
6. Rub your furniture with a bar of soap to restore its glow.
7. Put a rubber band in a screw when screwing it down like on the picture above to prevent it from moving around.
8. Keep tape bands on your walls with some silicone when painting your walls to prevent the paint from spreading.
9. Soak the screws you’re using in nail polish in order to allow them to enter the hole easier.
10. If your door is squeaky, just spray some machine oil in the hinges.
11. Put a drop of silicone on the ends of your kitchen cabinet door handles to prevent them from damaging other parts of the kitchen.
12. To remove lime from your shower head, just fill a plastic bag with vinegar and hot water and secure it over the head. The lime should disappear in just one day.
13. Adding a bit of talc on your door hinges will also prevent them from squeaking.
14. If your pet is shedding hairs all around your home, you can remove them from the carpet and sofa easily with a clean crystal brush.
15. Wax painting can help you cover any holes in your walls.
16. To clean hardwood floors easily, use a mixture of lemon juice and fabric softener.
17. If your TV is constantly dusty, wipe it with a cloth soaked in lemon juice. This will keep the dust away from the TV for longer.
We hope you find these tricks helpful. Try them yourself and you will be amazed by the results! The tricks are easy to perform and will make the cleaning process a breeze, so you can look forward to next cleaning.
Share these tricks with your family and friends!