What is the best way to serve eggs with vegetables? Share 5 different practices, fresh and flavorful, all the time eat CD. Hello, everyone, I'm Chef Jiang Yi Zhou, today it's time to share the food with you again, are you ready?
Eggs are the most common ingredient in our daily lives and are inherently rich in nutrients such as protein, amino acids and essential unsaturated fatty acids. Especially for middle-aged and elderly people and growing children, eating one or two more eggs a day is very good for our health.
The most conventional way to eat eggs is boiled or scrambled, but it's easy to get bored of them if you eat them often, especially for children who are picky eaters and are more reluctant to eat eggs if they only eat these two kinds of eggs every day. Today I will share with you five kinds of eggs delicious and good practice, not much to say, said the next and you share the dry goods directly.
NO.1 Egg cake with green onion
First prepare two fresh hen's eggs by beating them in a bowl, then add a pinch of salt, a pinch of 13 spices and a handful of chopped green onions and mix well with chopsticks. Then add a bag of plain milk to it.
2. Then add 200g of flour and stir with chopsticks to make a thin batter. Preheat an electric pancake pan and brush with cooking oil. When the oil is hot, pour the prepared egg batter with green onion into the pan. Use a spatula to spread it out. Fry the bottom side to shape.
3. Then turn over and fry the other side. Fry the egg cake with green onion until the surface is golden brown and the outside is crispy and the inside is soft. Get up five minutes early every day and you'll have breakfast for the kids.
NO.2 Egg casserole
1. Add 250 ml of water to the casserole, cover with a lid and bring to a boil over high heat. After the water boils, add a little pepper, then add three grams of salt and stir well with chopsticks.
2. Break six fresh hen's eggs into a bowl and stir well with chopsticks to mix into the egg mixture. Boil the water and put the prepared egg mixture into a casserole dish and cook over low heat until set. After cooking, sprinkle a little chopped green onion on top and you're ready to serve! Children and the elderly are best served with light ingredients, so this casserole is suitable for them.
NO.3 Scrambled eggs with fava beans
1. First, prepare 200 grams of fresh fava beans in water and wash them, add water to the frying pan, cover and boil over high heat. Add half a tablespoon of cooking oil and 3 grams of refined salt to the water.
2. put the prepared fava beans into the boiling for five minutes, and then immediately fish out. Use this method to deal with the fava beans can reduce the cooking time, and do out of the fava beans bright green and good-looking.
3. Break four fresh hen's eggs into a bowl, then add a pinch of salt to taste. Heat a frying pan and add cooking oil. When the oil is hot, put the prepared eggs into it and scramble them. When the oil is hot, stir-fry the eggs and add the prepared fava beans. Stir-fry over high heat for 20 seconds.
4. After 20 seconds, then add in the prepared diced green and red bell peppers. Add a little soy sauce and soy sauce to taste, stir-fry quickly and evenly, drizzle in a spoonful of water starch and serve.
NO.4 Tea eggs
1. First prepare six fresh eggs in water and rinse the shells off the surface. Add an appropriate amount of cold water to the frying pan and put the prepared eggs in it. Cover with a lid and bring to a boil over high heat. After the water boils, turn to medium heat and boil for 8 minutes.
2. after eight minutes into cold water to control the drying, and then give it to remove the shell into a clean casserole. In it add two spoons of soy sauce a spoon, old soy sauce, a small handful of white rock sugar, star anise, cinnamon aromatic leaves put in. Then put in a small handful of black tea leaves.
3. then add the right amount of water, cover and boil over low heat for 15 minutes. 15 minutes later, turn off the heat and give him two hours to marinate. Two hours later, you can eat out of the pot.
NO.5 Scrambled eggs with leeks
First, prepare 500 grams of fresh leeks and wash them in water, then dry them and cut them into long pieces and put them in a bowl. 10 grams of cornstarch and add one or two spoons of water to them and mix them well with chopsticks.
2. Add two hen's eggs to the starchy water and stir quickly with chopsticks. The eggs are tender, smooth and appetizing when processed in this way. Next, start the preparation on fire.
3. Heat a frying pan and put in the cooking oil. When the oil is hot, put in the prepared egg mixture and scramble it. Then add the prepared leeks, add two spoons of sugar and one spoon of salt to taste. Quickly stir-fry evenly and then you can serve.
Well, the above is about the specific sharing of this article it. Do you know any other delicious ways to make eggs? Feel free to share them with us in the comments section. See you in the next issue.