Follow me for daily excitement!
Read more: Why chefs do dishes fragrant? Teach you 25 cooking tips to enhance the culinary arts, the taste is comparable to the restaurant
Our life is composed of three meals a day, every meal to eat a full range of food will not only make people appetite, but also make people happy, so the pursuit of the taste of dishes is getting higher and higher. In order to improve their own cooking skills, we will learn from senior chefs through various channels, but when they start to do it, but found that things are not as good as they thought. This time we will have questions: obviously the same steps as the chef, why the taste is not good? Why can the chef make the dish smell good?
In fact, the answer to these questions is very obvious, although we use the same ingredients used seasoning, but in the cooking process there are many small details are different, it is because of these small details to make the dish taste better. These details can also be called "skills" in magnified terms, mastering these skills, the taste will not be bad. Today to share with you some cooking tips to improve your cooking skills, to make the taste comparable to the restaurant!
(1) learn to choke before stir-frying, choke, onion, ginger, garlic and dried chili pepper is a must for most dishes; in the choke when the fire is not too big, slowly stir-fried to get the flavor.
(2) When scrambling eggs, beat the eggs in a bowl and stir them completely, then add a few drops of vinegar, which can remove the fishy smell of eggs and also make the scrambled eggs tender.
(3) When blanching the vegetables, remember to add a little oil and salt to it to keep the vegetables crisp and tender and to make them bright green in color.
(4) When cooking broccoli, potatoes and other such crunchy vegetables, blanch the vegetables before putting them in cold water for a better taste.
(5) When using wasabi, add a little water to the wasabi and steam it in a steamer for a while to reduce the spicy taste.
(6) Whenever you make dishes with sour taste, make sure to drizzle the vinegar slowly along the side of the pot before serving, which is good for the high temperature to stimulate the fragrance of vinegar and better than pouring it directly on the dishes.
(7) It is best to moisten the pan when stir-frying, especially when stir-frying shredded meat-type ingredients, so that they do not stick to the pan.
(8) When cooking dumplings, add a little salt inside to prevent them from sticking together.
(9) fried peanuts, to cool the oil into the pan constantly frying, wait until the sound disappears, in which a few drops of white wine dripping fried well, the taste better.
(10) Tofu has a fishy bean smell, it is best to blanch it before cooking.
(11) When frying eggplant or lotus root, add a little vinegar to it to prevent oxidation and blackening.
(12) Before cooking rice, soak the rice for an hour in advance to absorb sufficient water; when cooking, the ratio of rice to water is 1:1.2, and then a few drops of vinegar in it, the rice will be more soft and delicious
(13) cut meat, beef and lamb fiber is thicker, to cut against the grain, that is to say, the knife and the grain on the meat is 90 degrees perpendicular to the way to cut; cut pork with the grain; chicken is more tender, slightly oblique cut can be.
(14) When making balls, do boil balls with minced onion and ginger, and do deep-fried balls with onion and ginger water.
(15) when stir-frying meat, the fire must be large, the oil should be sufficient, so as to ensure that the meat is evenly heated, fried taste will be more tender.
(16) When stewing meat, add a little peel or hawthorn inside, can be very good to remove the fishy aroma.
(17) before stir-frying meat must be battered meat, the first battering with a little salt, pepper, soy sauce and wine; the second to add eggs and mix well; the third to add a little starch and oil can be.
(18) fried shrimp meat, first rubbed with salt and lye, then soaked for a while, and then washed with water, so that the fried shrimp crystal clear, especially appetizing.
(19) Meat ingredients will become tender when they meet acid, so drizzle a little vinegar before serving to make the taste more tender.
(20) When making fried ingredients, add a little salt to the frying pan to prevent hot oil from splashing out.
(21) stewed lamb, do not add green onions in it, adding green onions will make the broth stink; open high heat throughout the stew, add a little lamb, the soup will be more creamy.
(22) Before cooking beef and lamb should be soaked in water for about 2 hours to soak out the blood inside; frozen beef and lamb must be blanched.
(23) When boiling bone broth, add a little white vinegar to it, which can break down the calcium material, thus making the meat softer and more rotten.
(24) When defrosting meat, add a little salt and white vinegar to it to reduce the defrosting time.
(25) The liver of meat is fishy, add a little onion when marinating, can be very effective in removing the fishy taste.
Why chef cooking fragrant? Teach you 25 cooking tips to improve cooking skills, the taste is comparable to the restaurant! Although these cooking tips are more, but are often accessible in daily life, we must learn and master; if you can not remember too much at a time, you may wish to collect, when you encounter uncertainty to come up with a look, you can always find the answer you want!